3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AKMC47U 07.02.20 04:37 pm

To what groups you can join and how? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Answer-with
137 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchezz82 07.02.20

You can join after completing several tasks for the gang. ERS, stalkers, duty, freedom)

A
AKMC47U 07.02.20

like you can play for bandsaw, but don't know how. I even did the job to see the passage in the Army warehouses

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 07.02.20

For lowlifes like you..

S
Serog 07.02.20

For CSKA mono too! Current should be in the Cordon to help the ordinary under the Bridge ! But the relationship with the Single - ((

B
Boyarka 07.02.20

And me in Liberty never took, I took, what the chief asked, and he said Yes, after what you did to us will gladly take it, but then, they say we have superstitions blablabla, for CSKA however, there is need driver the General to shoot all the stalkers, where is the General.

B
Boyarka 07.02.20

First come to a simple Stalkers at the Cordon, it will give you a good, for a start detector, then I tried to join Freedom, but I never took, and then I reached the base of the Debt, but to ask did not, and went for amber(sort of) for the first time is best for simple Stalkers.

E
Ecser 07.02.20

Just Duty, Freedom, Bandits stalkery(singles)..
But the real fun Duty vs Freedom...! The last advantage is the storming of a military base

M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

What gang is better? I think in Freedom, but it is the anarchists and your arms something's wrong, but Ashot buying stuff more expensive than Debt. In Debt? On this forum say that they have a rude mechanic, so I don't want to ruin their nerves. Bandits? Weaklings and bunglers. For the sake of artifact value in 1000 $ finished each other's throats to break. Stalkers? It is not alone. Every man for himself. In short, what better gang to join?

U
Urbaniz 07.02.20

Duty I like their ideology is to destroy the Zone, BUT(!!!) Freedom has a very big advantage-theirs bartender, hippie, Oh, how it pleases me)))))
Maximilian
If on, join while that in Stalkers. then think and decide where best to Duty or Freedom.IMHO
(The Debt is not a mechanic, and shopkeeper is rude)

S
Struck 07.02.20

I had a dream in mercenaries to join...

D
DarkAgent 07.02.20

Listen, and how to join in Freedom, even I do not catch up in any way( To whom it is necessary to approach?

A
ArcticA m 07.02.20

If the quest has reached the moment when it is necessary to catch up with Fang. Then that man who was given the job of the commandant to seek out and kill. If the quest is not reached, go on in the main quest.
Who may be generally entered into what may be the significant groupings and tried to recapture the territory? And then I came into debt, and they to come did not want. On the basis of sit.

S
Strelets 07.02.20

The game has a small bug. In some locations not working war of gruppirovok. Not srabatyvaet Triger and therefore dolgovtsev standing still and waiting for (something). Many complain about it. Needs the following patches to fix that. While hammer at it and just explore the area.

S
Struck 07.02.20

Gula and th you want according to the developers,to Bar the way otkroetsa current year and the Debt to parametize)))
Where the base of the mercenaries,according to developers needs to be in Limansk where is she??!!I want to work for them)))

A
ArcticA m 07.02.20

))) Started to go further after joining the duty. Reached the military warehouses, and there backpost freedom. And the job to talk with the commander of bancpost. Of course nothing comes out as they open fire, and if you kill the commander the game crashes)))). For a long time I am with him on the knives ran Yes that's of little help. Had to load a save game mid-game and not to enter into debt. The conclusion is that, until the end will not come it does not prevent scripts. You should always think like the developers. And act that way. However when we went to storm the Military stores there at PPC crashes even if some type of box will open. And save immediately breaks have to be loaded already in the beginning of the map.

e
egorst 07.02.20

does anyone know how to join the bandits, and they have from the beginning enemies(((

p
potolok 07.02.20

to join the bandits you need the first time you go to the dump to allow myself to Rob(if there is a patch, it will only take the lave, without the patch almost all) it is necessary not to belong to one of the factions(to the stalkers at the cordon not to join), then go to their main base( the hangar in the center of the landfill), to speak with the chief(can't remember the name). he gives several quests, after which the chief will say that will bring on you and will then take. then I do not know, came into the DEBT.

b
burberry123 07.02.20

People and I on the basis of FREEDOM in General, all closed. Can't the chief find to talk about joining to them. The patch is 1.5.0.3. While the job did the bartender - to kill gangsters at the construction site. The mechanic there cheto night in the dark also offers. Maybe after all of these tasks formed?
And guys , where it should be the case with the swag to bring mine from the Stalker Sidorovich,bald shopkeeper , due to some stalkers ramzanali with the military - in short the main stalkers one I go on and on - you need to spend time with buddies that warriors that they have in the monkey sits. Ran to the Elevator or mill there - in short, there is no detachment of military alleged that there rubbing. On the other side of the road - all soldiers were killed. Well, in short, all the military down. And he was all his. So tell me how this was the case with the swag to bring ??? glitch chtol ? the patch should ... Maybe that's me on the basis of freedom, all closed and main can not find them.

M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

burberry123, People and I on the basis of FREEDOM in General, all closed. Can't the chief find to talk about joining to them. The patch is 1.5.0.3. While the job did the bartender - to kill gangsters at the construction site. The mechanic there cheto night in the dark also offers. Maybe after all of these tasks formed?
Try to do a little job Comandante.
PS I understood its purpose. FREEDOM!!!
P. P. S. And how to join them? I did a major job of the leader, and he says that some superstitions, paragrave pants all sides are equal and sakuu stuff, and I do not take. How to join them? Pliiiz.

M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

burberry123, And where the commandant to find Svoboda ? Where bandika that says the commandant - closed.
You're in the dark valley? If so, I don't know what happened to you there. I'm all right.