3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AKMC47U 07.02.20 04:37 pm

To what groups you can join and how? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Answer-with
137 Comments
Sort by:
P
Predvestnik 07.02.20

Help!!! Completed all quests of Yoga, even all the criminals on the map are green (but not all)...But grupirovka (gangsters) Spain :-(.But Yoga says (type something) -you're Too smooth complied with my instructions. I'll check on the links , you climb somewhere in the Area.If th I will drop you a message on your PDAHto into knows how to join the clan to gangbangers ?

f
feyfolken 07.02.20

You need to talk to Sakharov and get from him the job, after which you will take...

P
Predvestnik 07.02.20

Thank you!!!

M
Monolitovec Haron 07.02.20

Without mods, you can join the Stalkers,Bandits,Duty,Freedom.In the game you can join after completing the quest from Sidorovich,and in the other after beating the dungeons of Agroprom

C
ComRednuclear 07.02.20

Join the DEBT! Super group!

M

To the Bandits,Duty and Freedom, you can join after passing the dungeons of Agroprom.To the Stalkers after completing the quest from Sidorovich.

P
Provisor 07.02.20

I thought the mob would kill only at the exit from the cordon, and then will be for them - and they immediately became enemies. But it's nothing I've done in the dark valley quests for freedom, the dump helped them to capture the flea market, and then, when again went to the dark valley, these Petliurists suddenly started me shmalyat. I had to kill them checkpoint, but the rest of Svoboda then enemies did not. In addition it turned out that the dude with the checkpoint was a rat - was fleecing my friends.
I have suggested that the destruction of one unit group does not make you an enemy, but the two groups makes.

V
Vatman 07.02.20

Provisor
If you don't want to Gopal, we had to wait at the cordon, while the stalkers themselves seize the key point, then take place without the Zona. But only 10 have patch, 9 them knock out mutants, and gangsters for 2 unit comes.

A
Artur Pentragon 07.02.20

I have heard that with some mod it is possible for scientists to play and for the mutants!!!!!!

n
natalika 07.02.20

Help. He joined the bandits, took out the base of stalkers in cordon, now I can't go to Lefty's to go amber. Moved to freedom, stalkers still enemies. what to do...................

S
STROGOV 07.02.20

Natalia
Only to start the game again, so it will be faster, because to restore relations with stalkers have a very long and tedious.
PS the situation with the left-Handed - the most annoying and still not fixed a minor bug in the game.

L
Loki D.S. 07.02.20

Well, Yes, but why waste ammo and time on rastrel/bypass all... And then crouching down to crawl because of bleeding to the dealer and die at the threshold of the store... However, if I had not joined duty, I had not passed the game as fiction, I have a gun and a costume with which I went to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.
If I would have gone for freedom and performed all tasks, including to destroy the DEBT, FREEDOM gave the Exoskeleton!

L
Loki D.S. 07.02.20

The base of clear Sky is on the Moor.
The base Single is the Cordon, Army warehouses
The base of the Bandits is in the Dump
Base Debt is in the Army warehouses
Base Freedom is on the Dark valley
Base Renegade is on the Moor
The base of the Monolith is at the Chernobyl NPP, Limansk, Hospital
The habitat of Zombies is Amber
The Military is the Cordon
PS
If you made a mistake not cursing!:)

L
Loki D.S. 07.02.20

The base of the mercenaries is unknown! Known only halts!

M

Base Debt is in the Army warehouses

In fact, their base in the Agroprom.

L
Loki D.S. 07.02.20

Oh yeah, blah I always get them confused!

M

In the army warehouses base of the second military.

S
STRANNik 07.02.20

you can join duty,freedom,bandits,stalkers,in CHN only at the beginning and before moving on to the cordon.in the game you can join after completing the quest about the swag of Khaletskiy.in debt you can join after completing the quest to destroy the lair of mutants on Agroprom where the cache pointer.in freedom you can join having the storyline quests in the Agricultural industry.
bandits can vstupit after completing the quest to free the mercenaries from the anomaly.during the war, I tried to join.

S
STROGOV 07.02.20

During the war and will not join - this is not possible.

P
Prorok Monolitovec 07.02.20

Rushing everything on this website I'm new, but I am game master(you know almost everything you want to know) I don't want to say that I'm the coolest, I'm just a fan of the game always interested in new information of the game... Thanks to diligent search know more... Well ask me anything you want. And about the groups you see here.
I. Good Souls
1.Clear Sky ( Swamps )
2.Stalkers-Loners ( Cordon, Agroprom )
3.Freedom ( Dark Valley )
4.Debt ( Agroprom )
5.Scientists ( Amber )
II. Godfather
1.Bandits ( Dump )
2.Renegade ( No base, the inhabitants of the Marshes )
3.Mercenaries ( Hidden point of Pripyat, Limansk and Wild territory )
III. Defence Zone
1. Monolith ( the Main base is a laboratory X-5)
2. Awareness ( Laboratory X-5)
IV. Security
1.Military ( Cordon at the Checkpoint )
2.Military Stalkers ( Warriors without base and job )
3.Squad alpha ( the Base Outside the Zone, target: the hunt for the PLAYER)

WELL, THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS BOLDLY ASK, I WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO HELP ! ! !