3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AKMC47U 07.02.20 04:37 pm

To what groups you can join and how? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Answer-with
137 Comments
Sort by:
u
uzhe uho 07.02.20

THE MONOLITH TOKO WITH MADAMM....MMMM...MOD...

u
uzhe uho 07.02.20

in General, W could be added for example NATO TROOPS,maybe they climb everywhere

F
FizzaRum 07.02.20

Guess)) I'm using the mod and joined in the simple version I do not argue - it is impossible to enter.

K
Konsul 07.02.20

And th for group Sin? Somewhere I heard.... By the way, nor in debt, nor freedom stupot not patamusha if in debt when the quest where you need to go with red forest on AWS. the warehouses cover of 15 members and for the freedom of the Forester you will nepodprta... Shorter ERS and Singles rule....

A
Arkh 19 rus 07.02.20

you cover from 15 Svoboda, to the Forester, you will nepodprta
well, nonsense.. the Enemy:
a) to Circumvent;
b) to Destroy.
All the quests are working properly, regardless of what you group. Moreover, in Limansk (in one of the passages for the brothers) I only monolith shot - bandyuki and renegato didn't touch me for some reason )). Patch 07, no mods

K
Konsul 07.02.20

You, me, the mob didn't touch, not yet robbed in the basement and then killed myself on my bullets...

well, nonsense.. the Enemy:
a) to Circumvent;
b) to Destroy.
Well, Yes, but why waste ammo and time on rastrel/bypass all... And then crouching down to crawl because of bleeding to the dealer and die at the threshold of the store... However, if I had not joined duty, I had not passed the game as fiction, I have a gun and a costume with which I went to the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

N
Net1996 07.02.20

And th for fashion where you can join the mercenaries and the monolith.

.DeliGht 07.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/10123/

Only my game is buggy and I removed

a
andrew1388 07.02.20

I went to Limansk, go back and became FREE

T
TrioMera 07.02.20

People plz help how zaini in Agroprom in the building where the Debt mechanic I must have the door closed.And another dumb question - have for Stalker any cheat for passing through walls or some kind of super jump???Thanks in advance!

A
Arkh 19 rus 07.02.20

TrioMera you on the dump had been robbed?

T
TrioMera 07.02.20

There I killed them all!

N
Net1996 07.02.20

Caaaaaan you can join the monolith and mercenaries and with what mod.

V
Vovka-92 07.02.20

I went through the whole game and now just walking to locations, would very much like to join "clear sky" but that would not do I cannot get the join((( have Completed all assignments which were given to the guys with the "clear sky", when it comes to Lebedev, he asks what you need? And I have only one answer "so ran the light on now run" it and the fact that I have the main task to go to Limansk?

f
feyfolken 07.02.20

In the original game (without mods) in clear sky can not start, the beginning of the game does not count.

V
Vovka-92 07.02.20

Thank you!

j
jo432 07.02.20

Please help!Want to join the military.I gave the gun to Khaletskiy and found PDA for Ovechkin,what else do you need?

f
feyfolken 07.02.20

It is impossible for the military to join, what are you doing!!! They're brothers-stalkers outside the law keep...

j
jo432 07.02.20

Some say that you can.Read the posts above.

f
feyfolken 07.02.20

Hmm, maybe you can, haven't checked. But no logic... And from the top of the posts, I read that with driver General need to shoot stalkers. But when I gave Ovechkin a gun, he began to shoot me, here, sobsno, I decided that warriors can not start. Although the PDA I brought him, and Chalecki gave the gun...