3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AKMC47U 07.02.20 04:37 pm

To what groups you can join and how? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Answer-with
137 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

All I understood. I came into Freedom and drove out the bandits\Dolgovtsev out of Landfills. Prepare a RAID on the Institute Agroprom.
proos, Hello!!!

I'm out of the zone, the swamp in zone border and exclude me from the group clear sky!!!!!!

IS THIS NORMAL???????
SO ALL????????
Yes, all well and this is normal.

n
naim 07.02.20

buggy just did.. that the player alone cannot capture teretorii.. stupid allies don't want to go(( tried five times alone dump capture! useless beachhead barely capture it! to the stalkers do not come reinforcements, even on the Cardon(( I had developed to give the player the opportunity to camundanet squad atleast! at Cardona meats such mutants are almost all captured! stalkers 200+ pieces and adriany Barbe send can not)) play with the patch

R
Raezar 07.02.20

GameOver1993 to be honest , I don't know because I'm a mercenary and I will be their for a very long time

B
Beshenyy_Ogurec 07.02.20

Quick F. A. Q. for beginners
Everything is described and painted, even too lazy to look

R
Raezar 07.02.20

GameOver1993 no , the idea is you're a mercenary first game

R
Raezar 07.02.20

naim why neutral... there ... everywhere...please write mercenary drove back to the mercenary drove here , even on the game box is written : the Main hero game - a mercenary , as fate is....

D
Devil Triger 07.02.20

And you can still make svobodovtsev friends without them - besides the basic tasks to help to clean up 2 areas with the antenna from the mercenaries.
well, who do not vkurse

G
GameOver1993 07.02.20

Stalker che torgovtsev at freedom job no,there was only one of the bandits to soak,and now only swag to pick up and all so what to do?At least you've tried to the freedom to join?

R
Raezar 07.02.20

I joined , but clicked want to join" , and he told me that at least right now, accept me , I think he's after these words, I would not say fuck you go do quests or something) in FAQ it is written that you need all the tasks to do for Chekhov, and that until you get the quest to talk to Sakharov you will not join

R
Raezar 07.02.20

Freedom: complete branch tasks Chekhov for the expulsion of mercenaries from the Dark valley

R
Raezar 07.02.20

try to do quests for more about swag , I did ,by the way, you came to the quest where you have to talk to Sakharov?

A
Agent Mstitel 07.02.20

People, you're just saying that to join the military, you have to help the guy under orstom. So, I have he asks the PDA from the body of each end of the rail. But I will not allow spatial anomaly. (everything turns white and throws up a few steps) How to perform the task and is it possible?

M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

To join Freedom the Czechs will offer you after completing the quest in Sri Agroprom. There is need flooded cave mutants.
PS I Have a big problem. Can't fully capture the Dump and begin to attack the Institute Agroprom. Then dolgovtsev will come from the Institute of Agribusiness, the bandits from their hangar, which I also can't capture. Only strelnaya on the street, and immediately close the gate. Go to Institute, there dolgovtsev. Trying to make them nifiga. Do not go to my allies to help me. I just kill everyone at the checkpoint - comes a new bundle, and so on to infinity. The game is patched. Help, плиzzzzzzzzz!

M
Maksimimilyan 07.02.20

GameOver1993, Maximillian where this quest take?
After you cleaned out the gangs and you returned their weapons, then we need to go to the Institute and take this quest from the head of Debt. KVEST're executing, we find the CCP Arrow, pass a new quest to the leader and another - to talk to Sakharov. That's when you will be offered membership in the gang.
onilon, the Gates close, you're armor-Piercing rounds herachat vrazhin through the gate or in the boxes with grenades, when the latter shrinks up , the gate opens
Thank you. What about dolgovtsev? Can podskazhesh how to solve this problem?

R
Raezar 07.02.20

few mercenaries in the game , I got to the military warehouses and only there saw them , they helped me storm military

_
_Dark_ 07.02.20

That's why I asked, in PDA there is no such clan, and before that in the announcement they wrote,saying that it is possible to join any group.

D
Darius 07.02.20

Yes, mercenaries are not in the group...judging logically...
In any case, if we get an SDK it will be possible to join the mercenaries (but GG is in the group of mercenaries(!) )and anywhere in new locations, with new weapons, etc.=))

V
VAN17 07.02.20

have to kovanice was this: you walk into a dark Dalin and then release and where pradosa not specified! this is after togas as the shooter tunnel filled up.I was not in the red forest to go went back for a reward. and the dump normally took refuge in tonele.

T
Tran2142 07.02.20

People!Help!I've long since passed the game and want to play for the bandits.Yoga(the leader of the bandits) if you ask him says that they say will bring MNU help and meow on PDA.MNU has the whole yellow stripe friends to the bandits(further just nelseco you're not entered).And Yoga keeps silent!I approached and asked him and he says the same thing!What to do?

R
Raezar 07.02.20

Bandits to avoid stalkers, to enter the dump without killing the bandits,to Perform tasks Yogis to defeat the diggers and the seizure of the Flea market(to become unavailable, the branch of the Wild for Example)
Attention to Freedom, Duty and Bandits you will not be able to join until the assignment in conversation with Sakharov.
Perhaps you will help this information