3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 09.02.20 12:07 am

Impressions from the full game (Alan Wake)

5 years later after the announcement, and many transfers, the game has finally appeared online.
Writing experience!
179 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAFIASPACE 09.02.20

Daaaaaaa..... friends is a MASTERPIECE! It is already clear from the first minute of the game!!!!! In short, I played only 20 minutes and barely broke... It is a MASTERPIECE with huge letters judging from the first minute! AtmAsfera of potresaushay. Graphics also match! In short, the first impressions this game is just Potresaushay. Cooler good kin a hundred times. How to play a little longer so I will unsubscribe more in detail. Damn emotions erupted from the game!

K
Kirk Rysin 09.02.20

MAFIASPACE

And you play 20 minutes and a couple of hours...locations too monotonous and you start to get bored quickly...but the story and atmosphere at altitude

M
MAFIASPACE 09.02.20

m1garand, I would not say that monotonous. All the little things and certain tools are present. The game is really very addictive. To describe now nothing will. In this game you need to play yourself. Only so can be openat how this handmade and nickolina it is addictive.

G
Grand Theft Aero 09.02.20

Tell recommended price

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 09.02.20

The game is very atmospheric, an interesting plot, good graphics, interesting form of storytelling, in some moments slips the similarity with Max Payne(the developers hid multiple Easter eggs).
Incredibly addictive, wanted to play for an hour, but was only able to leave after 5 hours.
Today is the main contender for the title of game of the year(of course IMHO).

Grand Theft Aero
2100-2300 depending on the store

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

I agree with everything that is written above.

The game is a masterpiece and for me it is the best game in this generation of consoles. (At the moment of course)

Everything in the game is the cheers and the plot and atmosphere...About her need to write a separate post.
Graphics also on the level. Later maybe I'll write a small obzorčik - impression of the game. And I think I'll continue to play this great game. I'm happy. =)

M
MAFIASPACE 09.02.20

Evaluation Of Alan Wake

1UP - B+ (83/100)
411mania - 9.1/10
Aeropause - 4.5/5
C&VG - 9/10
Chud - 7.5/10
CinemaBlend - 4/5
Co-Optimus - 5/5
Destructoid - 9/10
DE Eurogamer - 9/10
ES Eurogamer - 8/10
Eurogamer NET - 7/10
Evil Avatar - 4/5
FileFront - 91/100
FZ SE - 4/5
G4TV - 4/5
GameArena.com.au - 8/10
GameBlog.fr - 5/5
FR GameKult - 8/10
GamePro - 4/5
Games Radar 8/10
GameReactor.fi - 9/10
GameReactor.se - 7/10
Game Trailers - 8.6/10
Giant Bomb - 4/5
Gladriel - 9/10
Hardgame2 - 10/10
IGN - 9/10
IGN AU - 8.5/10
INC Gamers - 9.1/10
iTWire - 10/10
Just Push Start - 4.5/5
Loud Mouthed Gamers - 9/10
Meristation - 9/10
NowGamer - 6.8/10
NZGamer.com - 8.5/10
Pelit (Magazine) - 87%
PerezStart - 9/10
PlanetXbox360 - 9.2/10
Plaza FI - 10/10
Techland - 9/10
TheKoalition - 9/10
Todojuegos.com - 9.5/10
Xbox360Achievements.com - 92%
Xbox Mag FR - 18/20
XXLGaming - 95/100
Vandal Online - 9/10
VideoGamer.com - 9/10
Worthplaying - 9/10

AtmAsfera this is the best game after Mafia. Sometimes really scary. Really enjoying this.

M
MacUp 09.02.20

Voobshem solid 9 game..In the beginning of the game a ton of impressions and towards the end of the game a little bit want.

S
Sommersbi 09.02.20

Went to unsubscribe because the game was waiting for a very long time, even wanted to buy a box for such things... But then decided to take dragance to drive, it just recorded to disk and dumped out of town for a few days, so...=)

In General, today was the 3 episode thing I heard was 6, like. Corny, can you blame me sanibest, but expected more.
First, I'll say good. The style and atmosphere of these components at the highest level. From the forest at night and jiggle the oil even goosebumps ran, so it made super. The atmosphere is oppressive, gloomy - in General, all gorgeous. Sure horror here and does not smell, although I have the feeling that the game tries to be like him.

A few words about the schedule. Teksturki weak, but in this game they do not care, the more posteffect save the situation. In General, from the graphics I wasn't expecting anything.
But the facial animation and the animation of certain movements To Alan and depressing.

Now what is not liked. The story from the beginning drew. Well, the missing bride, so cool like, but not Torquay. And over time, the eye begins to cut from the possible interpretations of the classics. I'm not saying cliche is bad, but this quantity is not well, especially for a company like remedy. May you continue to be cooler, I don't know. Saying the ending is shit. Time would pass before the arrival of a friend=)
What I can't say about the game is the fact that it is boring. The gameplay is very fun and fun to me. But in the end it gets boring. And besides: a collection of flasks, batteries and the inclusion of generators... and puzzles related... right, thermoses, batteries(the partons), generators. Although, if you play with breaks - fan shooting monsters is not tired, really really good action-component, mixing with a flashlight like in the commercials, but didn't think it would be so exciting.
Still deterioration nifiga not understand the nature of the character. A psychological Thriller - so it seems to be listed in the genre. Well, what about a Thriller, I agree, but the psychological... I understand the game needs to show the experiences of the character, his condition, feelings... Some attempts are there, but after the emotions I got while playing in heavy rain, watching the emotions of the characters and how it is served, in Allan, it looks Amateur Amateur.
And his constant comments in General are just mind-blowing. Al-I'm in the best traditions of the investigacin CX and RE only voiced... Hmm, Birds..., Oh, shadow... - and all in the same spirit. You could call the game"Alan Obvious or the Wake. But it already so, trifles...

Overall the game is very good I would say. And tightens, the dog, greatly. Attention to small details remedi paid a lot, but so far it's the only thing that can justify such a long development time. Super-duper action-Packed gameplay entertains in full, and thanks to the atmosphere and style is nice to watch it. But the feeling that something is missing.
If this game had not developed a remedy or remedy, but for 1.5-2 years - many claims I would have avoided. But this is the REMEDY, with a lot of money MS, with 5 years in development, with 9 months to grind... and exit-only good. Very sorry, but I wanted something more solid, smashing the brain, masterpiece, from which I would like to mess oneself with boiling water as a freshman when watching KVN, but such experience is not...
But the game suggest to all. I think at least once it need to go through each owner of the unit.

PS: While the game put 8.5 out of 10.
8.0 for the game and 0.5 points just because it's remedy!

ZYY: the Soundtrack is a masterpiece!!! That is what it is... And War group Poets of the Fall all super suited to the setting, as if specifically for Alan and was written.

K
Kirk Rysin 09.02.20

Want skazat that estimates do not agree.( e.g. Co-Optimus - 5/5) really gone crazy or something? ...they are too high..now all the games are put time would have download the film me scoring, or scale...but the game style in the atmosphere and the flow of the story here is don't say anything,but more than 8 is not drawn because kopipastom locations..it locations!

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

Sure horror here and does not smell

Alas, it's not horror, it's psychological Thriller.

By the way the game has plenty of references to max Payne. =)

While that was episode 3, the game also continues to delight.
Experience the same feeling as when you play max a few years ago, i.e. delight.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 09.02.20

Experience the same feeling as when you play max a few years ago, i.e. delight.
Yes, well done Remedy, has not lost the talent.
And Microsoft have plenty of exclusives to buy.

PS. He is now somewhere in the middle of the 3rd episode, the game is intriguing more and more.

S
Sommersbi 09.02.20

m1garand

I read several Western reviews and I liked the review of Eurogamer. Sound criticism and a hilarious irony, the current evaluation they are underestimated in my opinion.

Oleg.P

And I'm not saying that it is a horror. Just in some moments tries to be like him.

H
Honey Cocaine 09.02.20

I read several Western reviews and I liked the review of Eurogamer. Sound criticism and a hilarious irony, the current evaluation they are underestimated in my opinion.
Yes, good article. At the end of said mol expected more from such a protracted,and perhaps because understated. And of course the game at 8-8,5 safely.

S
Sooltan DJ 09.02.20

PS. He is now somewhere in the middle of the 3rd episode, the game is intriguing more and more.
damn, I just started on the second. But fun to prolong. The only thing that disappoints me is some of the pages of the book appear at the level of Nightmare. To grade I won't, but approximately 9.0 to 9.5 I definitely will.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 09.02.20

I have 5 episode passed)
This night...everything will clear up...BOO! :)

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

kopipastom locations..it locations

What you imagined? What else could be, besides what is already there?
And I hope you wrote this after going the entire game? But not the first three episodes..mm?
If not, then to answer the first question.
---

By the way, the game has a stunning soundtrack!
Poets Of The Fall - War in the fifth episode of on the radio, when shooting vrazhin, very epic. ))

Well, it should be noted that the flow of episodes in a series, gives a good impression.

p.s.
Tomorrow will come for 6 episode.
So far, all very enthusiastic about the game, especially after the beginning of the fourth episode. =)

G
GunslinGa_MZ 09.02.20

Damn! it turns out, these pyramids from cans of coke it is necessary to bring down, and I know that at the end of the game.

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

And I just. )
But this is not a problem for me, it is the second time I will pass and 1000 to beat.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 09.02.20

Me too.

2 all
On the nightmare through the game you?)