3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 09.02.20 12:07 am

Impressions from the full game (Alan Wake)

5 years later after the announcement, and many transfers, the game has finally appeared online.
Writing experience!
179 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fles 09.02.20

tell me who that song is played at the end of episode 5?

q
qwerti911 09.02.20

The game is normal, but in the end all mixed up.!

t
teh_Gambit 09.02.20

The game was already over, a bit before the release, as a critic I can only say that the storyline of the toy I was impressed by... the Series in the form of computer igri, all fans perspektivni procto suggest without exception.

B
BoB4eG 09.02.20

Best of the Best !!!

L
Legion Fight 09.02.20

A pure masterpiece!!!!

B
BoB4eG 09.02.20

TheDarkSider All say the game is Awesome, On the top sites of the game gets the highest score !!!The game is either like immediately or not !!!

A
Archybald 09.02.20

Went =))) the Next part of the wait is definitely worth it, and this again on the hardest you can go =)

S
Stereotip 09.02.20

IOpka think all on your opinion, as it is same as all)think about it

BoB4eG I have described the principle of operation of the system)are right but(as Stalker CHN all yelled, too cool and then actually took apart everything fell into place and everyone started yelling Woo*o)) and then you YOURSELF get the game starting to pass and fall asleep already on the video first..so

I do not impose my opinion, think what you want I'm not banned)

P
PC Manchkin 09.02.20

Jon Bekket
How long the game takes to the passage?
Depending on how you play. I have a slow thoughtful passage took about 9 hours. And PR Remedy, for example, spoke about 16 hours.
Somebody ponel the end of the game?
What is there to understand? Three fat points on the screen, kakby hints... the Sequel will not be called otherwise as: Alan Wake: Arrival :)

A
Archybald 09.02.20

Jon Bekket, the end is the beginning of a track part))) in General, Alan realized that the diver then made a mistake and for the sake of balance he seems to be sacrificed to save his wife and destroy the evil, on top of that there were his double, which, as said by the diver, back to your friends. And yet perhaps the balance there was a view that evil is not to destroy and he moved somewhere, for example in the coffee shop waitress. Because it's a TV show, the clues many learn only in the 2nd season =)
Trenten, I would for one game is not bought, but on the box a lot more interesting including AW, so you want cheaper, ask and you will be happy.

P
PC Manchkin 09.02.20

Archybald

Blah, dude, you wrote the entire ending leaked! Consider that those who have not played, you ruined all the passage. 8D by the Way, not diver, and Thomas Zane. :)

P
PC Manchkin 09.02.20

We decided to outdo all of our authors and wrote a small obzorchik http://www.playground.ru/blogs/alan_wake/5548/

PS Who wants to praise, criticize or just to speak - leave your comments here. Do not abuse the topic!

I
I_Loki_I 09.02.20

Super Game! The plot is the strongest part of it, I have not seen such originality! And the graph is not weak, working out with light at the highest level! In General, without errors has not managed(as usual), but overall the game is a masterpiece!

Kapen-n-n
Of course, I understand everyone has their own opinion, but have you run: It can do everything like in Crusis!!! And the graphics and controls
Compare x*y with a finger. Alan Wake - Action/Horror, not FPS. Maybe you would have wanted Alan was the nanosuit?

Taddey
Several times from him we have to run(funny moments), well, seriously you're with him at the end of the meet

T
Taddey 09.02.20

Tell please more in detail about a tornado! How he was even moving (each time different trajectories or always the same on the same way according to the script) and how to lead (well, there uproots trees, destroys houses, tightens into the funnel, all that comes) ???
And how many times per game it can be found (and in what time - day or night?) - once at the very end or a few times per game ???

I
I_Loki_I 09.02.20

Kapen-n-n
Th you stoned??

Taddey
If I'm not mistaken 3 times in the game. Always at night, catches everything(cars, trees, poles, debris, etc.) is according to physics, but one just suscriptor ! In the end it is 2 times more need to Wade through all the rubbish that flies around him and shoot raketnitsa in the core.

B
ButlerM 09.02.20

This game is great! It reminds me of the films of David Lynch, which I adore

D
Denial 09.02.20

People in vikepedii says that in the game world 100 square kilometers, it is completely bassovia, and that there can pobrodit around in the style of gta, it's truth or dare game leads strictly according to the scenario and you cannot do step to the right or left ?

A
Ascellad 09.02.20

That's not true,the game is linear,on Wikipedia it seems old-old(when the game thought,but then decided to change)

S
S_Sweetwater 09.02.20

From sandbox would hurt the atmosphere. About facial animation, it seems to me or in commercials presentations animation was a bit better than in the game.) And so the game is cool.

_
_Kapitan_Kakao_ 09.02.20

Played on the stand in the European since do not have their x-boxes, standing nearly 2 hours and could not put it down until the queue is not crowded bunch of people. So here's a game from remedy turned out great, I would say a masterpiece!
Story: Well thought-out plot, his delivery and the heroes are forced to believe in what is happening.
Graphics: On the level, though the facial animation is really not so hot, smoothing is also not strong which is a bit awkward.
Control: Not difficult, despite the fact that he played on the gamepad, 10 times in my life, used over 30 minutes and no problems there.
Gameplay: to put out monsters with a flashlight and gun very funny, at first it was difficult (due to the inability to properly use a gamepad), but then I prematurely and everything is fine. Sorry the only way to destroy urodtsev is the only way.

PS. In Europe only reached the middle of the second episode, so judge on them. But after the test, sabodala about buying the x-box though I don't like it, play suggest all who have the opportunity.