3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 09.02.20 12:07 am

Impressions from the full game (Alan Wake)

5 years later after the announcement, and many transfers, the game has finally appeared online.
Writing experience!
179 Comments
Sort by:
A
Animefnik-LeiDoR 09.02.20

Cool game..) on a solid 9.

A
Andrey Poliy 09.02.20

Captain Cocoa

Buy. Actually, there are two ways to kill reptiles: lighting a grenade and a rocket launcher.

r
raider95 09.02.20

the game is on the level but did not like 2 things:
1. no hand-held weapons, spent all the bullets and do what you want.
2. 80% of locations - forest, a bit annoying.

T
TheNik 09.02.20

That is until I pass,
already a week and a half pass,but rather an hour or two a day,and even then not every day.
Just when I play it I think that if you do not make yourself a break then to play it I rashochetsya exactly going through an episode or polarized,or even reach d Ochakovo really boring places where stall(there were only 2 times,once when the thief had to defend on the verandah in the forest the second time I stayed in the woods,the cartridge was a little(10 pieces),and the enemies of 5-6 people,had just run through them in the mode of dodging.
Play at a high level of complexity because maximalny unavailable until the first passage.The game itself is interesting and exciting,infuriating some interesting facts\issues

Where in bright falls, so many people?(explain the issue)
At every 20-50 meters there are a couple of monsters,in the mission where you had to defend the village from hordes of wickedness so there is generally...the entire game probably thousands already cut 3\killed\shot,and all of them more and more...

Alan Wake right antiporter,exhaled from running in 15-20 meters,then starts going as if I ran 1 km in 2 minutes,so all of the monsters are to run or not to run them,my friend really full and the faster and longer runs.

In some missions you are not given weapons,and improvised weapons do not have,for example, have a flashlight,and something to finish off the nature of the weapons there,so some of these areas turn into a boring game run over to the lantern and not slaughtered.
For example, the mission of the village of Andersen,in the beginning you have no flashlight,not a gun,but it tedious to run away from the flying barrels,cars...(by the way if they just lie and you datronics to them then automatically you apply injury)then get mount lantern,but in the woods you get attacked by a gang of these *****(dark entities) with axes and stuff to kill without any pest it is impossible and therefore it is necessary isomerase and try to get to the lantern.

You cannot miss some of the terrain in different ways,for example, you can jump over the fence and you on the farm,but no,Alan is looking for danger and therefore in order not to climb over the fence to the farm he walked through the garage with a bunch of creatures,then samogona climbed the tower fighting off the dark crows which are almost all health tore,and then have to meet with a large all-terrain vehicle...Or in the same forest,anywhere through the Bush to go,but no,you have to pass the maze then reflect 3 wave attack and then will be on the site,about the fact that he was able to climb a two-foot fence and not wait until the door opens until you are approaching the creature, I generally keep quiet...

Enemies often put Alan in a bind.
When ETBE rushing more than 3 enemies is already boring,(fun when about 20 of them and you have a near stock cartridge and batteries with flares)one(usually the fatty who is out of batteries, 2-3) will try to pounce on you,and two throwing axes,from which it appears this situation -
Alan shines on the monster and Dodge,as if you take the lantern monster akinita Alan,but if this is not done the monsters back stupidly axes gored.But until then,they have time for you both to attack and not to allow Alan to move as he would yell and constantly kicking...

Play a solid 8ku out of 10.

T
TheNik 09.02.20

passed the game,now 7.5 out of 10
the end of a very strange mission in the last two chapters was hard-tedious,
and after you killed about 5 thousand crows think that it would be better for you thousand 5 enemies with a regular attack...Crows are so tedious that even climb on the stairs naptali,played a nightmare...

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Guys hi! I waited for Alan Wake since his announcement, as is mentioned that the game makes Remedy. Now, when it came out, I had a dilemma. Is it better to buy the regular Red Dead Redemption for 2590руб or collectible Alan Wake for the same price.

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

In the dispute of these two games, you need to choose what you like. If you want GTA 4 in the Wild West, go for Red Dead, but if the action in the woods with the flashlight, Alan Wake. Personally, I would have bought Red Dead Redemption.

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Another question. The passage of Alan Wake takes about 20 hours, and as required for Red Dead? And it does not want such an expensive game for 2 day pass. I'm on the Xbox especially Assassin's Creed 2 and a half month passed, looking for all the feathers, etc.

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

I don't know how you can go clean Tom Red Dead, but I can confidently say that it is certainly not shorter than Alan Wake. In addition, there is a huge open world that is interesting to explore. A lot of side missions and mini-games. In General, the length of Red Dead can certainly not to worry :)

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Thank You Agent00Sasha. I still think over the choice, especially because both games have not appeared in Video in my town. While still more inclined to Alan Wake, Red Dead because it works on the principle of GTA, that is fun to play only at the beginning and at the end. I also read that there is a monotonous mission, type, catch, kill, bring, get ahead(in the race).

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

I also read that there is a monotonous mission, type, catch, kill, bring, get ahead(in the race).

Well, this is debatable. In any case, you don't think Alan Wake missions more varied? Most of the time you spend in the woods with a flashlight.)

Overall both games are worthy of purchase, so the choice is yours.

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

How would you describe Alan Wake? Is it terrible to play and actually write their own reviews. At the time, I was abandoned Alone in the Dark, because it was too scary (for me) to play, in one word horror. Alan Wake is not described as a horror but as an action/adventure game. I think of her I get more fun.

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

Well Alan Wake is not exactly horror, but maybe a couple of times and scared :) still at night, alone in the woods with a flashlight...that you will be in constant tension is the fact. I can say for sure (though not completely and it was only one mission), which is closer to the end of the play boring.

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Yeah, I looked at the disk Gambling that the gameplay is boring 15 minutes before the credits.)

H
Hippie_Dog 09.02.20

For some people, and by the middle of the bored.

Z
ZeFL 09.02.20

The game is excellent. I liked it. I don't like horror and such scary things, but I don't love whatever nerves tickled :) But this game I pass, I wonder. The plot is like.

The game, incidentally, useful. She pushed me to get out to the Internet and more to read about quantum suicide :)

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Very pleased with the game. Many people think that it is very similar to Alone in the Dark, but it is not so! Alan Wake the game is much more serious! Very interesting to play, especially revealing the secrets of the story by finding pages of the manuscript. Remedy did the right thing, which divided the game into episodes! From this interesting. It seems that watching a TV series type to Stay alive. With humor made achievements, for example, I do not fly and others do not give.

K
Koshkama 09.02.20

Me way the identity of quantum suicide interested)

_
_Demon_ 09.02.20

The game is a MASTERPIECE. Forever stuck with me. The story is beautiful.

U
Ukropchik 09.02.20

MDE did not think that the game will be so to criticize! Don't know th all that carp.

So, I still bought it. Not specifically set the game to night. Exactly at 00.00 when everyone went to sleep I started the drive. In the quiet of the night, the game seemed very terrible. All this dark forest, strange sounds, flashing light flashlight is really strained. At first I admired every new detail in the game, and it lasted quite a long time, but the farther it went, the more used to it. Was no longer scary men with axes vigibase out of the darkness, not a flying trolley. Gradually get used to the game, and she's from horror is transformed into Action. For all the shortcomings (which are many, what can I say) I wasn't paying attention, I was captivated by the plot, at some point I started to think that the ending will be on the similarity of type Alan went astray because of his wife's death, and the entire story of the dark came up with, but thank God I was wrong, the game is the plot hard to predict. So I played two nights and passed it on completely normal level of difficulty (planning to re-take the Extreme). I liked it, Yes it is unfinished, Yes it has many flaws, but because of the story and its supply can't supply below 9/10.

Will paint a little bit.

The story and its presentation 10/10.
I really it sucked, I read all the signs, posters, ads. As he studied each page of the book, and waited trembling of the described events there. The rollers are made of very high quality, and always to the point.

Graphics 8.5/10
The engine is old, much effort is there, but the game looks very good, probably due to the lack of space and dark environment (not always). Especially liked to ignite a signal flare among the crowd dark.

Gameplay 9/10
The first part of the game is a stable horror film in which a specific action is not visible. The second half on the contrary, had a chance to shoot enough. In the gameplay there is nothing superfluous, it fits well in this small town, with narrow mountain paths/caves/roads.

Sound and Music 9/10.
The sound in the game is great, all the weapons sound like they should. Actors matched perfectly, and sounds emitted by the dark (especially in the early game) is really annoying. Music is not repulsive, vast I would say. At the right moment piercing, like a song Poets of the Fall - War (will never forget the moment in the warehouse, kill a bunch of dark to this song coming from the radio).

Interface and controls 9/10.
Management is not hard, once you get used + in several types of settings game pada. Didn't like only one thing, the camera is always trying to put the left and right of the GG (but this is corrected by pressing a single button). The interface is acceptable, everything can be seen all over the place, confusing hard + choice of weapon in GeoW style to which I am accustomed.

About localization - I have it fully staged. Did the voice acting left intact, it would not really happened IMHO. The font is well-matched, not fly out of frame, does not spread, etc.

That's the way a box :
pix.PlayGround.ru