3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 09.02.20 12:07 am

Impressions from the full game (Alan Wake)

5 years later after the announcement, and many transfers, the game has finally appeared online.
Writing experience!
179 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGodDamnIt 09.02.20

Great game , good story , and moments already drooling , and as soon as you start to praise the game , just insert this developed the FOREST !!!! in the first episode of he still looked good , but damn that in addition to these nauseating jungle, nothing more to invent? and the gameplay is monotonous , the game saves only the plot that you notice when you come out of this endless greenery, 5 minutes in and then again half an hour the forest , 5 minutes of plot , and so on until the very end...
p.s. 8/10

S
Sooltan DJ 09.02.20

On the nightmare through the game you?)
I'm not just for achievements, but because of the pages

P
PC Manchkin 09.02.20

How long I had waited!!! Yesterday, burned to a CD and 1.5 hours ran 2 episodes at one go. Of course the game is atmospheric and the plot is entangled, but... I guess after so many years of waiting, I was hoping for something more powerful and intriguing. Otherwise it is a gathering: a thermos of coffee, thermos with coffee again, and a thermos of coffee!
Walk to the end and then the verdict.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 09.02.20

The ending is not quite clear...
The developers said DLC will come out in the form of episodes, right?
Want more Wake!

pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Nevermore 09.02.20

The game was impressed. 5 hours flew by very quickly, I will play on nightmare 100%

H
Honey Cocaine 09.02.20

Well sitting behind Alan Wake I was pretty skeptical. No,I'm not waiting for the game since its release, not pinned no false hopes and expectations. I was afraid that the remedy to get Max Payne in the entourage of Silent Hill or Alone in the Dark. And was pleasantly surprised to get much bigger.
And so the game begins with a dream. In it we are introduced to the basic elements of the game and actually with the light-important as gameplay and story. Already here we begin to feel important in the game.

Atmosphere.
The atmosphere of the unknown. Dark forest,coupled with the darkness, through which GG sneaks with torch in hand,often the only source of light. You realize that darkness is your enemy, it is everywhere and you don't know when it will strike. And it's fascinating. And the forest is the main attraction of the game. Though he is the main but not the only source of this unique atmosphere of a psychological Thriller. Nature made is beyond praise. Glare of light on the lake, swaying the leaves in the forest, snow-capped mountains. This world feel it is tangible. As all of this the American heartland. The Finns have already proven themselves,perfectly depicting new York city in MP 1-2 here and showed aerobatics. Jukeboxes, motels, eateries and other cliches of Hollywood. And this quiet pool is converted to the abode of hell in his eyes. Almost perfect,the highest.

The plot
Not important enough to remedy and fans of the Studio were to begin a story, which focused. Well you can feel the unique style of remedy. His pitch many have borrowed the best from the MP. TV shows, radio programs, the story of the hero about himself and his misadventures in the past tense. And the main thing is of course the manuscript pages, they explain the story,many times,the relationships of the secondary characters and their appearance of the situation. What you don't recognize without reading them. First, they are generally perceived as hints about what will happen next. But then,around the 3rd episode you're just looking for them,they want to find because you start to understand that they have a story,they are the solution, but even finding all of them you will not get the answers to all the questions.Speaking of episodes, there were already experiments on the transformation of the games in the series. And as far as we know they were not entirely successful (Sins Ep,AitD),but here it is performed at the highest level, really fresh and interesting. Each episode ends at an interesting place,but after each you want to know what's next? The plot itself is not what intrigues,puzzles,unexpected turns, it is built on cliches of other works of the genre,has enough borrowing (though the developers do not fade,and with humor and his trademark style). It is interesting, it is addictive. And of course the wonderful dialogue and characters. Only vague ending can ruin the whole effect of what is happening during the game, but then again these are the canons of the genre. The General impression from the plot is hard to describe, it's like saying one word about the plot of the TV series Lost. Sometimes silly,crazy,sometimes brilliant,dynamic and exciting. Only then the player will decide for themselves. I decided that this is a colourful and memorable spectacle. Which is not to be missed in any case.

Gameplay
It is also very important part of the game and probably on the second place after plot inconsistencies. Actually most of the game you venture through forests,fields and abandoned farms to quite simple purpose. The plot, though, and moving parallel to,but in fact developed with the help of manuscripts and in the commercials, i.e. more or less in isolation. On the way we meet and the enemies,wrapped in darkness and protect them. And yet with the help of any light source we are not with chase. No weapons they were destroyed. In addition to the people that were affected and the birds,and then inanimate objects. While it may not Shine diversity in this plan and yet I didn't notice fatigue from the process. Enemies often appear in unpredictable places. In addition to all of Alan's Superman and often all alone. The enemies are fast and run away from them difficult,if not near a large light source, it is actually almost not real. They do not stop to attack in groups. And only flares and stun grenades can help out in a difficult moment,not a shotgun. You don't get tired of it,for a rarity nowadays.
In moments so to speak of peaceful co-existence ( which is commonly the day) we just do simple errands, enjoy the atmosphere and dialogue. No open world-no. Which is good,because the ride vehicles,it seems a relic,it's not the most interesting part of the game. In one word-it's doubtful he'll get bored until the end of the game when you just rush to the end. And the gameplay is pretty fresh,though, and sometimes old school ( which is good) in perfect harmony the light as a weapon,as protection and salvation is not all-powerful hero. Original and not banal and irritation causes.

Graphics
A sore subject for some :) However, even the most avid grafodrocher not say that it is bad. Yes, it is not ideal. Not Packed with technology,the twists and other things. But. The overall style of visualization,the scale is beautiful. I've already mentioned the nature and the forest made almost no graphics is better recognized leaders. Well, the play of light is generally one of the best I've seen on this generation. The main disadvantage of animation,especially in commercials (although they promised to correct with a patch) In General, no special claims are not. Physics is quite bad. Naturally to make holes in the houses was not (and nothing). But the head in this game it navryadli someone will climb.

Sound and Music
Soundtrack-chic. Excellent composition, great choice. Super. What can I say? Again, the legacy of Max Payne. And sonic you can find fault with is that the sound of a car engine which is similar to a vacuum cleaner.

Summary
Alan Wake-a fresh breath not only for the Xbox 360,but for the genre as a whole. Remedy spit on trends,on prijimacky,shelter, GG in armor and gun at the ready. Qualitative and interesting Thriller. He holds a dynamic plot,a great sense of style developers, wonderfully inscribed by elements of other works in this genre and with excellent technical execution. This is really solid work, clearly not a commercial mass product. No doubt everyone who loves the original game, but a dynamic,exciting, not inventing a Bicycle or having some new genre will play with udovolstviem. And of course if you are indifferent to the series of MP, because the brand keeps the tradition holds.

9/10

3Dionis 09.02.20

As she goes on the box then? 30 FPS produces then at least I hope. Or crawls like a turtle?

S
Sooltan DJ 09.02.20

The game flies with 60 FPS.

H
Honey Cocaine 09.02.20

SINOID
Goes absolutely smoothly,but the FPS is floating between 30 and 60.

K
KENT123456789 09.02.20

for me personally this game is a diamond that comes very rarely...passing game for a second time I discovered many new and focused on some aspects.. the plot unfolded for me, on the other hand... it is very deep.
for example here is one it would seem a trifle, but to me it made me think:
[spoiler]
in the third episode that we in the dream says something that haunts us masculine : is He after you in the guise of Barbara... the question is - who is he? the darkness is she ... and he... comes to mind only Satan, the devil...[/spoiler]
Yes and new page hinted at a lot...

the little things are noticed only during the second pass.. + pages... reveal the essence... I'm not even sure about the interpretation of the ending.. even though there is the belief that the ending will be different... + the nightmare open a new place...a door that was closed... very happy with the game..
Sam lake is a genius)

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

Was playing yesterday morning, like many here. ) Did not bother with collecting everything (as I finish the game again), smashed 600G.
Impressions are very positive. Sound at altitude, especially when in the fourth Chapter I turned the radio on and under Poets of the Fall began to throw enemies, the feeling was just something that.. It is in such moments, you realize that the game is decent and she will go down in history as the entered max Payne. Definitely plan to get AW 1000, I just can't afford in this game, something does not run, not to finish.

Cons..Perhaps a kind of monotonous battles with the darkness, always these uncles with axes, etc.
Well, a lot of timber, however if it comes to purity, forest, personally, I like and I am was very tired.
If you rate this game on a scale, I would put - 8.5.
One of the best games on the H360.

PS
I hope the DLC will be released later on disk.
I do not want to lose their piece of the beautiful game.

S
Shinobu 09.02.20

Strange, to me the game seemed tedious. Especially with odnoobrazie fighting.

S
Sooltan DJ 09.02.20

I liked the Night keys. Registrovani in the spirit are you Afraid of the dark? and Outer limits. The main drawback as noted by comrade Oleg.P is a uniformity. Although this is sort of a tradition. In Max Payne 1-2 identity was sometimes the same shoot. Well, so put a 9.0/10.

G
Goten 09.02.20

My rating:
8.0 - if you play for achievements (ie, coffee, banks, the manuscript is initially interesting, but then it is terribly exhausting: bypasses hundreds of meters of forests for the sake of one page is too).
9.5 - if you play for fun (i.e. not to search the area, but just to take what will fall under the eye)

N
Nightmare RUS 09.02.20

Goten in my opinion very strange to grades based on achievements and without.

s
sas468 09.02.20

super game ,super story

l
lawyers 09.02.20

Class game! Control is even better. The truth remedi talked about the ground under the console.

x
x_Alan_Wake_x 09.02.20

Just passed the game. Super. Class. Come again! Remedy does not disappoint. Really liked the idea to present the game in the style of the series. Waiting for the second part.

B
Banananas 09.02.20

Super igruha! Graphics are off the hook! Sajeda captures! Now pass. Here are some games nadl more!!! For the first mission I realized that the game I like! I think after I finish it all I it is not enough.Only do not understand one thing: the Official release date of may 11. I downloaded it from free-torrent may 8. The translation is not official. Is or it will be released with the official Russian translation?

a
agressor3000 09.02.20

Passed! Stupid forest run! like a deer! the plot bomb! the graphics are also niche...