3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad13 09.02.20 01:03 am

The House Graves (The Witcher)

Generally, this canoe: almost done with the 2nd Chapter. The investigator received a quest to kill the graves. But before that, cut of his guards and I have no key to get to it.
Maybe he's somewhere there? And that not hunting to start the 2nd Chapter almost from the beginning.
If the problem is unsolvable, then lay out plz safe by the end of the second Chapter on medium difficulty.
69 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ditri3X 09.02.20

How you cut something? With them you can talk. 0_O
By the way polimetally develop the investigation;)

V
Vad13 09.02.20

Well night just killed. And in the investigation generally remain Toko 3 branches. To tell grave that he is not guilty to kill the grave and be careful with the investigator.

A
Arbalet 09.02.20

The grave is not necessary to kill....
go to the cemetery.

V
Vad13 09.02.20

There is a second problem - not allowed((

A
Arbalet 09.02.20

if you have acquitted Thaler or Mace, then talk to them... but first you have to talk to the gravedigger...

V
Vad13 09.02.20

Neither Thaler nor Vincent doesn't want to talk to me(
And by the way - where'd you go Siegfried or whatever his name was - I told him ponimaesh quest fulfilled, caller ID stical....

V
Vad13 09.02.20

I feel messed up..... Can still throw a save game?

V
Vad13 09.02.20

And how do justify Thaler or Mace?

n
nPower 09.02.20

and here I am grave killed th... and a lot of them for this loss??

D
Ditri3X 09.02.20

Mace like operatives after the quest with the brick. Thaler after the party with Shani.
Siegfried at his post(look on the map)

P
Playshner 09.02.20

How you cut something? With them you can talk. 0_O

I also cut out..., though the quest to kill the Grave I have not yet...
Just tired of seeing on the street these two arrogant faces...
True, I forgot after - cutting to remove each key... Now I have two...
Why do I need two...??? One can share with the author... Where to send it...???

V
Vad13 09.02.20

send me your save game) I would be very grateful. [email protected]

V
Vad13 09.02.20

Oops - just going through the party with Shani - so there is a chance))

P
Playshner 09.02.20

Vlad..., 19мб shrunk to just under 5 meters... will Download...???

There save where madimak in the swamp... but to bear the innkeeper - you'll find them both...
Have to throw away saves... because they are in the folder had accumulated more than three GIG... and the game became ghastlier just slow down when downloading...

By the way... who brakes with download - throw out the old saves...

Vlad.... check soap...

D
Ditri3X 09.02.20

I have 5 gigs rubbed

V
Vad13 09.02.20

Thank you. I just scored on the grave)))

111111112222222222 09.02.20

here, I personally came to the house of mugiloidea. there just when the fire woke me the monster attack and at the same time on all who are in the County so I for some reason have all become valetti and I was very good little lives, and I ran away to restore them and when repaired and used for the analysis were all dead besides the monster I have finished monster and collected from the corpses of things in one was the key of the house of mugiloid

P
Playshner 09.02.20

for me the monster attack and at the same time on all who are in the County so I for some reason have all become Valette

It was the same with the monster... and then attack the rest on the Witcher... is a joke of a masterpiece...

Later noticed that in the game there is an involuntary generator of the ghouls-the ghouls... and the pigeons...

In short, Google these suddenly began to appear - the fire in the city... and then suddenly six pieces at a time... on the road in the marshes...

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

I've also killed the two guards at the house of the grave!out soak just,but the keys I stormozil to take!distracted family,and then I forgot che wanted!when I came back no key!Che do?I want this bastard ubit bad talks!And kill you the guards orders!all night the streets are dangerous!if you get a sword and attack even women and poor people and dogs and including the guards of the order and guards the grave to kill!But if you kill the guard of the order,then you fit a bounty hunter which is found in bogs!he burns that in my head many designated,for the fact that I killed alnogo of the order!there are two options,first to pay him I don't know DAP,because I chose the second,it makac 1на1!Accordingly he gave me a dunk,but he dodges blows cooler ведьма4а,so I drooped in front of him on the floor!Well, from doing nothing and went all night, cut down,from dogs to guards of the order!povyrubali was that I was zamuchil bounty hunter and the keys I took from the house of the grave!I was already in the crypt,there's that jerk Raymond lying dead!a lot of the records were added to the diary,and began to get out of the crypt,I damn vicina,nor che did not survive!what the error says!you want me to do something with the house keys of the grave?

O
OlegPP3 09.02.20

...and me for 20 arenov...to the grave in the house let...
:)