3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad13 09.02.20 01:03 am

The House Graves (The Witcher)

Generally, this canoe: almost done with the 2nd Chapter. The investigator received a quest to kill the graves. But before that, cut of his guards and I have no key to get to it.
Maybe he's somewhere there? And that not hunting to start the 2nd Chapter almost from the beginning.
If the problem is unsolvable, then lay out plz safe by the end of the second Chapter on medium difficulty.
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

but damn,I went to him for 20 arenow several times came!but I have these ugly soaked!and now include not know!

V
Vidivir 09.02.20

Kabal_4983, you're in a Chapter? The second?

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Vidivir,Yes to the second!I just rarely play!right now, the last time finally started to throw out!

V
Vidivir 09.02.20

Kabal_4983, try night of the bandits chop, so I kind of found the key. If you cut the bandits you who does not condemn.

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

I told Vidivir that I had already slashed and took the key!and condemned me for what I killed the knights!by night with torches, go!

V
Vidivir 09.02.20

Kabal_4983, I was referring to the bandits that night near the tavern hang, and not those at the entrance.

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

aaaaaaaaaaa!I was there for a long time all filled up!and there night no more of them!but sometimes it seems they come out!Thanks I'll try!

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Vidivir,aaaaaaaaaaa!I was there for a long time all filled up!and there night no more of them!but sometimes it seems they come out!Thanks I'll try!

K
Keitu 09.02.20

First, in the house of the Grave you can easily get by paying 20 arenov (instead of killing it bouncers)))). And secondly, it is necessary to agree with Raymond to kill the Grave, otherwise 3 chapters you unprecedented!)))

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Yes, first,I repeat!these goats are no more,I killed them!and that for 20 arenow you can go I know,went a couple of times!Well, I'll come back when they are not!but the door is locked!And in vtoryh I'm already in the third Chapter, and the grave, I did not kill!

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

I killed them they dorsali to stand there and all sorts of crap to carry!it made me mad,so I from and poreshali!

V
Vidivir 09.02.20

Liloo, Yes, but the Grave also do not have to kill.

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

I already knew!When on quests began to perform!Thank you!

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

this is a secondary job to kill the grave!I just wanted to choke him and everything!without this normal!Right now, soon with the Queen of frights'll Mahal!heard one hit makes!Suggest prekryvatsya kikimore workers,so she couldn't hit me the Queen of frights!

K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983

I do not know about you, but my job is to kill the Grave did not exist. After talking with the detective and agreed to kill M. we went to the tower of the Sorcerer, where the battle took place with Aveda. I was moved to Chapter 3. In my case Grave lived, is alive ... and, perhaps, will live.

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Liloo.after this razgovora,there's still a lot of things happened!For example collect 10 Sefirot to put the lightning rod!to take a Tarot card, etc.!A current then to the tower!and the battle finally when XS!when all the stones are inserted into the obelisks,this is still galema need to fill up,then the current going to the tower!and water this sucker Aveda!you're right now in what Chapter?

K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983
you're right now in what Chapter?

In the fourth. The Queen of frights, chupandola, really...how am I to know it was her just need to fill up...)))

after this razgovora,there's still a lot of things happened!

and all this I did before the conversation with Raymond.)))

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Liloo,weird!Raymond goes into the forest until you find Sephiroth!And as you walk up to him he lit type hurry while kalkshteyna got first!I mean open the tower!You Golem as drenched?I rarely play!No!The day before yesterday moved to Chapter 3!if yesterday played already would also in Chapter 4 was!And the fifth Chapter is the end!There's just the movie will be!how to pass Chapter 5!

K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983

I first 9 Sefirot collected. Then another one I gave Raymond.
Golem, I first drenched sword and sorcery...but only BEC-o-o-om it dawned on me why there are posts!)))) Just this monster must between the 3 pillars to drive . And all three activate. That's all. The Golem was dead: to disembowel.))))))

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

I drove between the pillars!I did so in the light soaked!dick what is easy!It is slow!I fire magic and fast style is mostly hollowed!potomu that power is a lot of false swings and makes this freak wets!so I chose a quick and magic!for 5 minutes maybe less didn't time I hanged him!There like the current two pillars are activated!