3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad13 09.02.20 01:03 am

The House Graves (The Witcher)

Generally, this canoe: almost done with the 2nd Chapter. The investigator received a quest to kill the graves. But before that, cut of his guards and I have no key to get to it.
Maybe he's somewhere there? And that not hunting to start the 2nd Chapter almost from the beginning.
If the problem is unsolvable, then lay out plz safe by the end of the second Chapter on medium difficulty.
69 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983

And I it power and airdam digging (no more characters are not developed). About fifteen minutes soared.))) About two pillars: first, only two are activated, but when the Golems herded between the three, and the third is also activated, and this creature is dying instantly.
By the way, I'm on the average level of play, do you?

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

too!I have 5 characters!here here!I fire and fast!here 5 minutes and are gone:)!Never thought that girls like these games!By the way do you know how bezh disk to play!I disk play!Do you think really in dispute from beginning to end to pass the Witcher at least at the average level of difficulty!Given that you have to sleep,have a smoke and go to the toilet!What do you think?Here the checker one on something during the three days passed!I don't believe it!With cheats nano plays!

K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983
Never thought that girls like these games!
You well think I'm a girl, should Sims of grazza?))) Oh, no.

By the way do you know how bezh disk to play!I disk play!
I also play with a disc. I downloaded no-DVD patched for your toys. The game runs, but that's one downside: existing sohranenki refuses to see. If to play with him, then all over again should begin. And I do newprice.

K
Keitu 09.02.20

Do you think really in dispute from beginning to end to pass the Witcher at least at the average level of difficulty!Given that you have to sleep,have a smoke and go to the toilet!What do you think?
Well, let's eat and smoke without departing from the Witch.))) But sleep and go to the bathroom - the floor is already a problem... But if you're not in school or working, you can try. But will have to sweat...and not hour and not two, not even three...I don't know how many....))))))))))))))

K
Keitu 09.02.20

2 Kabal_4983
I don't smoke and don't eat at the computer!the more you eat when your hands are busy with the buttons?
Get yourself a third arm!)))))))))))

What's your name then?:)
Liloo...here my real name to me is irrelevant.=)

Like without a disc to play?Can file to throw off on soap [email protected]?
I have with using hnya kind of happening: there download can and can't go in there...the File attach to the letter can't.(((
Shaking here http://m0001.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_witcher.shtml#The
file The Witcher v1.1/v1.1a [RUSSIAN] Fixed EXE. Try, can be obtained.)))

r
rei 09.02.20

about how to get into the house of the grave:I vaabsche immediately night killed a security guard at the house of the grave, and took the key

K
Kabal_AX-50 09.02.20

Lano shorter!during no one catches what I write several times the same thing!I killed them the hell knows when the keys are not picked up!And now I could not enter!

K
KiANoRives 09.02.20

The second time ask them to pay and then wasted.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 09.02.20

I don't know this quest seemed so easy.I two shot killed the Grave, and with his boys so did not bother.All shredded like meat. The easiest quest to murder for me.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 09.02.20

I killed the guards of the Grave, took the key, and immediately came to his house.At first nothing happened, and then decided to come day.It turned out that the night of the Grave cannot be killed, only during the day.

W
Wit-c-her 09.02.20

If they are wet then after some time they appear again. I was killed and 20 arenov gave. When he killed 2 keys I have.

G
Geralt iz Rivii 09.02.20

How do you then not come?

W
Wit-c-her 09.02.20

Go the work but before that I 20 gave arenov

G
Geralt iz Rivii 09.02.20

I just took the keys.Well, the game!

W
Witcher Zhenya 09.02.20

Few cases and a lot of noise.Killed-took the keys and killed the grave.All.

S
Squerke 09.02.20

there I could not go

_
_36_ 09.02.20

I also first time when I played, I soak them somewhere in the beginning, as from the sewer came out, and the keys rested....In the swamp threw them away, need a place to release... And then this damn quest to kill the grave.. I already fell off the chair... All the swamp went through... In the end had to boot where I didn't kill the guards, and in the beginning of the Chapter..

_
_PalaCh_ 09.02.20

Well, if you read the whole topic and too lazy at the beginning of the answer to the question about how to get into the house of the grave have not seen. so the answer is: the tomb guards respawn, I killed 5 times and has compiled a collection of 9 keys:). you just go to the thread (for example Pobediteley around the campfire at the dam) and then kill again

R
RusLAN_74 09.02.20

Guys, read a bunch of forums and walkthroughs, I don't know what to do next... the Situation is this: got a quest to kill the Grave at Raymond, go wet. Bribe the guard, pass to him, and he sits alone as if nothing had happened... Soak -in any way, to talk too (send all). Detective lie that type samucl the Grave-not options of dialogue... the cemetery is not allowed, and Thaler and the guy from the order is also mad at me (all accused in a row).
Passed/assembled/welded... again very hard to pass... so pslos to start over (like that was abandoned in 2008 when he reached the 3rd Chapter).
Like somewhere heard that arranging a party with Shani, you can whitewash Thaler, who Mona later to repay the debts of the undertaker and once to the cemetery to see Raymond's dead...
In short, the head round, help who can :)

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

Quest conduct can elegantly and quickly terminate if not blunt.
First the easiest way to prove the innocence of Vincent Mace, but it must be fulfilled several conditions
1 In the first Chapter you need to kill shateela who want to get the product Bragga
2 If spared shateela IN ANY CASE did not go to the detective before complete quest Rat with a Brick or scoiatael kill him and this part is unavailable
3 After learn that Brick is working on a Mace against the salamanders, and even the latter is not in the list of suspects.
4 Next are in quest of a standard and prove that he's innocent children, receiving in return a ring of the city watch.
5 when Further interrogate all the suspects will open the quest Which is hidden from view where you doubt the correctness of the methods of detective Marlowe.
6 Go to the cemetery, after receiving a pass from Mace there, and prematurely conclude the investigation.
7 Early termination of the investigation does not cancel the quest anatomy of a crime, but there you will not build hypotheses about suspects and will appear immediately right replica.
If you decide to go an alternate investigation, accusing innocent people, after charges of Grave by night in his house icon will show that the place is dangerous and you can get weapons. Just no talking attack the Tomb and soak it, removing the corpse 800 arenov and yellow meteorite.