3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad13 09.02.20 01:03 am

The House Graves (The Witcher)

Generally, this canoe: almost done with the 2nd Chapter. The investigator received a quest to kill the graves. But before that, cut of his guards and I have no key to get to it.
Maybe he's somewhere there? And that not hunting to start the 2nd Chapter almost from the beginning.
If the problem is unsolvable, then lay out plz safe by the end of the second Chapter on medium difficulty.
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgVolkolak 09.02.20

Soak all,

Draw your sword and kill me. It's pretty simple. If the name above the character is blue color, removing the sword will be able to kill the character.

You can even to the cemetery to go:

Like somewhere heard that arranging a party with Shani, you can whitewash Thaler, who Mona later to repay the debts of the undertaker and once to the cemetery to see Raymond's dead...

If you still can't guess how to kill the Grave, then:
1 Complete the quest party at Shani
2 Tr**or her. To do this, after the party to give her a red rose. In the process you will receive a proof of the innocence of Taller.
3 Tell the Taller that he is innocent.
4 Now you can take a pass to the cemetery (if you haven't talked to Gravedigger about this, talk to).

Well and further all is simple.

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Through the cemetery to investigate neinteresno better using a scalpel :)

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 09.02.20

If the evidence of innocence Thaler does not appear, then play again, the quest is not failed, it went the other way.

Y
Yons Colaq 09.02.20

If you killed them, even when you reach the desired quest, they will appear again. Did you even try come on, say... on the following night to him?

In General, the Grave should not kill. Better to run away to the Cemetery and find the corpse Redmond

T
Tiger[Overmind] 09.02.20

Morrigan2912

In General, the Grave should not kill. Better to run away to the Cemetery and find the corpse Redmond

In-in and I about the same.
Although for the sake of a piece of yellow meteorite which is removed from the corpse the Grave... But on the island of Wyverns in the second Chapter to find the body, which will cool sword Harvall and until Guaira in Chapter 4 - this is the coolest steel sword. Well, then go macici such that Mama do not cry=)

R
RusLAN_74 09.02.20

Thanks for the help, was finally this place by going to a party at Shani. Pobuhat good, gave flowers, fuck this hot girl and she told me about Thaler. Shorter ran to the cemetery, found squinting and everything was OK!! :) The grave on the advice to kill is not, though hands itched to kill the bastard :)
Once all ATP, Witcher taxis :)

Y
Yons Colaq 09.02.20

Then you have the choice between Shani and Triss ( Where Alvina will need to save, run up Buttercup and ask to whom he referred me )

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 09.02.20

This is actually the third Chapter will not disclose all the secrets in advance, let the man play.

G
Geerk 09.02.20

Arbalet
Thank you) 13 years later...)