3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 22.09.19 11:57 am

The error "unable to join game servers" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you try to go to gta online issues: unable to connect to rockstar game servers in a gta online session.
Does anyone know what could be the problem? (PC)
138 Comments
Sort by:
i
iNephelim 22.09.19

th at the hell? 2200 dumps a fucking box with 7 discs and still have the problem! guys.... che che who knows how to fix this crap?

H
Hattabb 22.09.19

With the release of can't connect

p
profox.rus 22.09.19

iNephelim
took away 2200 for a fucking box with 7 disks - all clear.

But the case, once they have the bugs with the servers, then you should rejoice, for we are all in a panic thought that the problem we have. Campaign problem they have.

i
inovarka 22.09.19

Hello, when you run the launcher from GTA 5 after the Windows loading chime : unable to communicate with servers Rockstar.To activate GTA 5 requires an Internet connection.After checking the connection, select Retry, or Cancel What do I do? the Internet connection is normal. Thanks in advance!

M
McLaren MP4-4 22.09.19

Now the heavy load on servers Rockstar,so maybe problems with the download.

i
inovarka 22.09.19

McLaren MP4-4
no... always the case. A friend via my data went and everything went

B
Bog13zzz 22.09.19

inovarka
Maybe firewall blocks.

s
sandro_sar 22.09.19

the same [redacted], friends are playing, I have no connection with the servers. all possible dances with a tambourine, account, disabling the video card and other things held

R
Rus-lan48136 22.09.19

same crap

R
RedFleecer 22.09.19

And so was able to get online.had also written as in the screenshot above.
Now describe MB someone can help:)

1)Go to start-control panel-system security-Firewall.
2)From the left in the window from the list, select advanced settings and in the window that appears also on the left, select (inbound rules).
3)Now select on the right (create a rule).In the resulting window, select(for a port).Next, choose the TCP Protocol and below (all local ports).Click next and choose(allow the connection.Then-later in the drive name(not to forget in which case you can disable this rule) and click finish.
4)Create another rule all the same only select UPD instead of TCP.
5)Below are looking for in the column in the middle of a rule with the name GTA.Click on it to select the protocols and ports and in the appeared window select all the ports everywhere.(maybe there will be a few rules with the title of GTA I have for example seven in other cases the same thing).

That's actually after these manipulations I began to let online.

Now long P/S.

First if you do get online and create a character's nevkoem the case, do not skip training.Otherwise you will not be able to play with other people normally.Training sort of ends after you explained how to use the mission as blue circles on Oswalt and you used them.

Second you'll probably have to appear on the servo one or two.I have something like this.For this under the GTA to try to choose a new session.But I'm using a mobile phone helps to choose the fastest case(Deathmatch ,race, etc.).To play one round and then come out of it usually just throws on a completed serv.But time on time is not necessary

Well, like actually all.

M
MacDaddy 22.09.19

RedFleecer
I cheto not work so kick

R
RedFleecer 22.09.19

MacDaddy
.I then let.hmm.Check it to exclude in brandmauer was for GTA and AntiVir.And sure I was still there saw a rule Open port 1688 there, too, exhibited all the ports.also try to restart the modem.More ideas are not present Sori.

M
MacDaddy 22.09.19

RedFleecer
And this is due to burning Windows can be ?

R
RedFleecer 22.09.19

MacDaddy
I do not know what do not know.Judging by what is written in the SDA Rockstar problem in NAT and closed ports.As the last option can be provider to buy external ip (I have 90 R-month is)

The fact that the problem is with NAT or on the operator's side or from the router.I have the operator as a router to dig I do not know do not probyval.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/articles/200525767-Проблемы-с-подключением-к-GTA-Online

This topic is about NAT on the website Rockstar.The truth is there about the console but apparently for PC is also true about ports.

z.s
In General it seems I'm here talking to you :D

M
MacDaddy 22.09.19

RedFleecer
Well, you have a license ?

R
RedFleecer 22.09.19

MacDaddy
Yes Windows litsuha.But also wrote as in the screenshot above.

M
MacDaddy 22.09.19

RedFleecer
PPC,I do what to do XS

R
RedFleecer 22.09.19

MacDaddy
I wrote if something will not work try to buy a external IP for a month if you help then this is your solution if not refuse.Another was so he did an external IP, the problem disappeared.

H
HarE_ 22.09.19

Hi all.
Faced with such a problem, when you log in to GTA Online in the game (Not in SocialClub) writes rockstar Servers unavailable is the router.
If you connect the Internet cable directly into the computer GTA Online is working but through the router there. So the question is who knows which ports need to open on the router for GTA Online? (And the same with statistics was not added to the site RGSC but hooked directly to the website all updated.)

R
Romka Pristupko 22.09.19

There is already a topic)
Look carefully