3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 22.09.19 11:57 am

The error "unable to join game servers" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you try to go to gta online issues: unable to connect to rockstar game servers in a gta online session.
Does anyone know what could be the problem? (PC)
138 Comments
Sort by:
G
Georgiis 22.09.19

Mskgg
Disable antivirus. Social club wise. Yes do not be surprised
P. S. I wanted to test out fashion, but the social club wrote nonsense, read of. the forum is necessary to cut down the virus. Well, I don't believe disabled the antivirus, and Wu-La - game start.

C
CR0MWeLL 22.09.19

already pulled up the rocky! week in the online can not go, I decided to ride alone, but it was not there! turned steam in offline mode a couple days ride(and wasn't I smart!) activation fell off now any online or alone is not a ride -that buy games from Rockstar!

M
MiGamer86 22.09.19

CR0MWeLL
He broke mods the game, Rockstar is to blame? Well, logic...

C
CR0MWeLL 22.09.19

MiGamer86
I mods couldn't log in online! decided to play alone and ustanovil fashion now neither odnicki any OnLAN!

O
OlegFo 22.09.19

Gta Story, I found a solution to your question, I hope you will come to the rescue:
Go to Documents\Rockstar Games\GTAV\ launcher and delete settings. In the Profiles folder delete the cfg.dat pc_settings.bin and control folder. Launch the game and must be created new.
The settings file then returned to your not to configure again the whole game. Now all the same-comfortable. ))

G
Gta Story 22.09.19

OlegFO
thanks friend, but I blew a disk version. now shake from steam

OlegFO
Go to Documents\Rockstar Games\GTAV\ launcher and delete settings.
you mean you or disk version? I have now installed only stimovsky

O
OlegFo 22.09.19

Is there a difference?
This old forum technical support Rockstar Games.

a
alik12345 22.09.19

I failed to load your data from Rockstar Games. Try later
Tell me what to do

v
victorzh 22.09.19

alik12345
Go to single and start an online session from there. If it does not - again, go to the single, to start an invite only session when it loads in menu, choose switch session. Throw in General.

I have almost every day the game is loaded in this way. Once in a common session to get became almost impossible - swears all the time, then synchronized the data, on the status of the Rockstar servers, it is still something.

a
alik12345 22.09.19

victorzh
yeah, I just had to wait an hour somewhere )))

Z
Zhigan1 22.09.19

Bought the game on steam, everything is fine downloaded running and it suddenly crashes the window and write there

Unable to communicate with servers Rockstar. To activate GTA V requires Internet. After checking the connection, select Retry, or Cancel

B
BoBaIIyTuH 22.09.19

There may be a problem due to the router , and read the forum tekhpodderzhki Rockstar

E
Ernest Smirnov 22.09.19

There is a problem. Bought the game the incentive, downloaded, installed, signed up to social club. Not working

a
alex8ball 22.09.19

this is the cost of modern life, he ibyl forced to equip a computer USB modem 4G for exorbitant cable costs in the private sector to pull.

E
Ernest Smirnov 22.09.19

alex8ball
I have a great Internet connection, cable, the game itself for a couple of hours downloaded, problem at all this should be

a
alex8ball 22.09.19

Ernest Smirnov
Run from the Administrator rights, MB in this case

E
Ernest Smirnov 22.09.19

alex8ball
I solved the problem, if someone like this happens, you need to change the name of the account that was not Cyrillic but English letters. Then I do another mistake got out, activated didn't want to play, but I solved the problem using registry cleaning with the help of this program adwcleaner_5.027.exe. now playing, normal flight

S
Skillaut 22.09.19

Zhigan1
The solution is found?

S
Skillaut 22.09.19

Yra_85
hat is the full - did not help, tried. helped only reinstallation Windows.

M
MbIKOLA PSIX 22.09.19

Hello. I always wrote when you log in to GTA online:

saving failed cannot connect to rockstar game servers

at the moment, Rockstar servers unavailable

failed to load cloud save.

That only did not try to do the ports open, firewall disabled, not banned, re-installed Windows and the game, changed DNS to manual, and all sorts of ways, nothing helps. Although in the past even with the new patch everything was gorgeous without any problems.