3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RolexX 22.09.19 11:57 am

The error "unable to join game servers" [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

If you try to go to gta online issues: unable to connect to rockstar game servers in a gta online session.
Does anyone know what could be the problem? (PC)
138 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 22.09.19

The PC is then rebooted?

e
exclusive_man 22.09.19

McLaren MP4-4
no

L
Llorando 22.09.19

In General, each such problem. Recently started to play GTA V, but have run into a problem, I can not connect to the Social Club servers. I mean, I'm playing in single player and in Online to go can't because could not connect to Rockstar Games server. Please check the connection of your computer to the Internet and click the below button retry.
After clicking the button, I connect to Social Club, but only for one or two seconds, then throws me again in offline mode. The firewall access to the game allowed the required ports open, tried direct connection and router - not helping.

I hope at least someone here will help.

McLaren MP4-4
thanks, but not helped.

e
exclusive_man 22.09.19

I have this situation. GTA 5 is installed on the computer and on the laptop. On the laptop the online mode works via wifi and via cord(but the lag due to the fact that weak laptop). and on the stationary computer does not work( writes the error as in my screenshot above). I was tortured to find a solution. Why is this happening???

i
iluxa 22.09.19

Update the firmware of the router

P
Pretecs 22.09.19

Turned off kaspersky - helped

D
Dmitriy16994 22.09.19

Yes antivirusnik can block Internet connection to roxterm. He did not understand why. When turned on the game in the exception it worked.

M
Max_Lazarev 22.09.19

Solved the problem of empty sessions! Ports, ip, etc. have not helped...helped this option - deleted the update folder and files Gta5 exe and GameLauncher.exe.(in advance of course copying them to a separate place, you never know) Left GTAVLauncher.exe. - that started it, went to download updates, so 7 gigs, but it was worth it! Online appeared players finally!!!

S
Skayllet 22.09.19

Good day! I have this problem. When I go to GTA Online on the radar in the lower-left corner appears this here is a message SAVE ERROR - cannot connect to Rockstar games services next Rockstar Cloud servers not available now, try again later. I this error is not encountered and everything worked fine, but now normal play is not possible, as the progress (experience points, clothes, weapons) are not saved. It's been more than two weeks. Read that helps to change the MTU in your router settings to 1473, to me it didn't help, changed even at 1450, didn't help either. How to fix this error, I can't even robbery to play. Please help!

O
OZON671GAMES3 22.09.19

with cheats or mods played? if Yes online! alas,and everything should work check out gta5 on nerudnye files!
just who is fashion comes and puts online this is stupid!

S
Skayllet 22.09.19

apocallipsis
No cheats, no mods, never actually used it, game reinstalled several times and still this error!

O
OZON671GAMES3 22.09.19

Skayllet
weird! really,my identity is the modem but everything is OK,were problems I checked the CACHE in gta5 ,trims and all!

D
DeLaKoren 22.09.19

2 weeks ago, constantly hanging error saving, then after a few minutes appears a SUCCESSFUL SAVE, not particularly bothered , watched this 3 days in a row, then it all stopped and was fine before that, too, but very rarely, but at the expense of cloud servers it was a long time ago and only once, the router is not..

M
MiGamer86 22.09.19

Skayllet
Try to use the programs anonymizers. My friend uses Avast SecureLine but it is paid. It before using it could not play online, constantly thrown out of session and no problems playing.

S
Skayllet 22.09.19

MiGamer86
Thank you very much, helped!

M
MR.Homikator 22.09.19

Hi all.
I have one problem with Online?
It started with the installation of the recent patch that brought the game new update.
At first managed to get into the game with 2-5 attempts, but the last two days does not want to go, always gives an error failed to find session, Return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later,
http://i.imgur.com/6ZB7KJ3.png
And then wrote the Rockstar Game services are unavailable right now
http://i.imgur.com/rJQLFWy.png

M
MR.Homikator 22.09.19

scream9713
No mods, no ban.

M
MiGamer86 22.09.19

GrihanTrojan
Use VPN. Don't know why, but the game is very capricious connections.
So now after updating the server R* is heavily loaded.
I have a friend who suffered constantly connecting to the sessions. With VPN, the problem disappeared.

M
MR.Homikator 22.09.19

MiGamer86
I went to the end, but attempts do not know what
And in the logs PPC

g
goodbandit 22.09.19

GrihanTrojan
I had a similar situation, but after a certain point.
I being in open session changed the graphics setting Tessellation. High set too high.
So - if you change some settings and apply them immediately, the system says that changing this setting may affect the stability of the session. However, click Apply. Settings will change. And there are settings which require restart of the game. Here is a variation of the tessellation just requires a restart of the game.
The game I have rebooted, but the session could not go. Showed the message as the first you - http://i.imgur.com/6ZB7KJ3.png.
Back to GTA V again and tried to go online. Attempts 4-5 not connected.
Return the graphics settings, tessellation does not give the desired result.
In the end, I tried to create a closed session for the friends to come in. Then from the closed session tried to connect to friends in an open session. The result is the same - http://i.imgur.com/6ZB7KJ3.png
Some how I still went to open the session with some kind of attempt.
Two days later, the situation repeated itself.
Eventually changed the setting tessellation to Normal but not High as it was before the first change.
Now became normal to go into open session the first time.

A lot of words:)
But I'm not sure that this situation as you have.

The first thing I would try is to create a closed session for friends (in single player) and have a look - will come/will not come.