3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 09.02.20 02:17 am

Help to crack the exam SDA

Very good day to you, gentlemen. Want to inquire the true hackers about the exam in driving school. See what chip. I am sat at the computer and given to solve the exam in online mode on the website. The internal exam involves the error-free solution of 5 exams in a row. The first time I've failed and will soon go for a retake. Not to say that my knowledge is severely bad, but for sure I want to do the trick. So. I press exam and drops me randomly exam. I have successfully addressed and inform the teacher. One check mark out of five is. Now I have to solve the exam again, which again drops me randomly. And here is my question. Can you make me topnula the same exam that I just decided? I mean, that would not did not drop out randomly, and the one that was just solved by me? Is it possible?
92 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 09.02.20

I don't think that will help you with this. After all, it's harder than to learn the rules and pass the exam!

D
Di1etant 09.02.20

I wish you, that you drove the drivers who bought the rights, and was treated by the doctors who give a shit about their job. After all, you do not care about traffic rules.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 09.02.20

Why to a moron on the road was more?

a
airstorm 09.02.20

Timur Beresnev wrote:
drivers who bought the rights, and was treated by the doctors who give a shit about their job.
A lot of doctors who bought a diploma, and after you gave on a paw, to get a job in a good clinic/hospital where spinning a lot of money.

C
Cipherer 09.02.20

So tell me what you gave...

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

Cipherer
Gentlemen, all slightly wrong. The fact that the exam in the SAI consists of 20 questions. And in driving school, the examination consists of five held in the SAI exams. That is 20х5=100 questions, excluding errors. If I was going to pass in the traffic police externally, would have long since passed. Therefore, I want to get to the exam in the SAI, because I am sure that it will pass. There are real experts on the system who do not care about morality, bought the rights and other labuden? My question answered, I have not heard.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

Timur Beresnev
Misconception. I know the SDA. I just need to increase their chances of completing the INTERNAL exam. You know about the internal exam? It differs from the exam in the SAI dramatically, but the essence does not change, you know? Cramming tickets and the application of knowledge of traffic rules in practice are two different things, my friend.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

airstorm
Ho-Ho, you are mistaken, my friend. At least if you mean an internal exam at the driving school, not the exam in the SAI. The exam in the SAI I'll give 100% in driving school, the situation is slightly different.

S
Strannik 09.02.20

PaXa_
Crack what makes a profit or has a lot of popularity. Sometimes hack something unique and very famous, purely in order to boast in the manner of I did. Hacking is purely out of spite to screw anyone, group of persons, or organization. But to hacked ON like the one you have described here, do not remember this.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

The wanderer
Software? We are talking about a normal website, and not even about the official. The site that generates questions. Feature in the generation of the previously generated questions.

d
darkpromo 09.02.20

PaXa_
If the answers from the test PC does not go to the PC examiner, you can just browser to edit the last window with the test result

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

blazer666
In fact, don't go. And how to edit last window?

N
Nigrila 09.02.20

I hope that you don't pass, one is unaware of the rights on the roads will be less

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

blazer666
For a long time. Not an option. I would like when the page is refreshed to the same test that again to solve it.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

Negril
I wrote earlier that cramming tickets and the application of knowledge of traffic rules (not knowledge of the ticket) are two different things. And I know the rules. Don't play the fool, my friend, and read everything I described earlier about the difference between an internal exam from the exam in the SAI.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

blazer666
http://www.pdd24.com/pdd-onlain

a
asw1 09.02.20

I have a question for You-while on the road what are you going to do?When decisions need seconds to take. Learn my friend,learn

V
Vneshnost ne natura 09.02.20

PaXa_
Just so no one would have made the tickets. So it is necessary. And if it is necessary, then the dealer need to learn and pass.
PaXa_ wrote:
We are talking about a normal website, and not even about the official. The site that generates questions.
Questions are not generated by the website and a particular program, the script. No hacker will take to crack this junk. Well, except that he very generously you will pay.

A
Anglerfish 09.02.20

PaXa_
PaXa_ wrote:
I know the SDA. Cramming tickets and the application of knowledge of traffic rules in practice are two different things, my friend.

If you know the traffic rules, what problems, in order to flip the tickets as nuts? Then there is crammingfor? Cramming only do those who are not Peter, and you just use your good knowledge. Do you realize what heresy you write, no?
It seems to me that you are a regular, silly Troll.

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
What is your goal, I even did not understand? In the end you get what you want???
To obtain the right to control the vehicle, or display in the classroom of the driving school that you are the coolest?
If the first and you really know the traffic rules 100%, leave school and go immediately to the traffic police.
If the latter, then you my friend, autistic.