3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 09.02.20 02:17 am

Help to crack the exam SDA

Very good day to you, gentlemen. Want to inquire the true hackers about the exam in driving school. See what chip. I am sat at the computer and given to solve the exam in online mode on the website. The internal exam involves the error-free solution of 5 exams in a row. The first time I've failed and will soon go for a retake. Not to say that my knowledge is severely bad, but for sure I want to do the trick. So. I press exam and drops me randomly exam. I have successfully addressed and inform the teacher. One check mark out of five is. Now I have to solve the exam again, which again drops me randomly. And here is my question. Can you make me topnula the same exam that I just decided? I mean, that would not did not drop out randomly, and the one that was just solved by me? Is it possible?
92 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 09.02.20

airstorm
Well, all these diplomas and other skills. it will be necessary to re-confirm and translate already in the country where going to work. About the device on acquaintance, I can understand, it is basically everywhere common. but about bribes, especially in Finland, the first time I hear. By the way, reviews from Google, just all the turnover, in terms of your recommendations) just at Lääkärikeskus Medfinоценка is 5/5 reviews professional workers. And the Eira Medical Centre 3/8. Fortunately, I visited in my local terveysasema and the health care city Meilahden Sairaala. In principle, in my experience, medicine in Finland good, that's just the doctors themselves, not willing to help, until he starts to put pressure on them. The ambulance actually almost impossible to call, in waiting rooms, too, can sit for a long time, with any problem, but when you undertake, it is when you're healthy, keep to the last.

a
airstorm 09.02.20

Bomber wrote:
are you doing any droids?
No, not my profile. In terms of technology, limited to the contents of the three servers, games, hockey and high-tech process of oxidation of ethanol to acetaldehyde ... his body. As raw materials prefer
Spoiler

a
airstorm 09.02.20

Bupycop wrote:
for reviews of Google
Do not trust any opinion. Today someone here wrote - reviews half fake. If this is true for Russia, it is primenimo to us. On account of which clinic is better... I will not argue. Fortunately only once in my life I needed to contact them. Drove me kind people passing by. Literally 5, maybe 7 minutes was Medfin, but the driver drove to the Eira Medical, saying that there is better.
Bupycop wrote:
medicine in Finland good
The concept good is very relative. Looking to compare. If familiar Magicka healing the thyroid gland breaks down the treatment to the Swedes to treat her Swedish colleagues, then maybe it makes it worse? Of course, if to compare with Estonian, the better. Generally in any field where the are money and cronyism, there is the risk of running into a certified nerd with a diploma, license, certificate... In some country more some less.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

Bomber
Reported that the day before yesterday passed the internal exam without a single error. Driving problems, thank God, no.

R
Ripper Man 09.02.20

Yes, the phone look and all

n
neutren 09.02.20

Buy and do not worry

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.02.20

PaXa_
The car is a means of increased danger. And you still want it easier? Oh well )) on the Contrary, it is necessary to strengthen the examinations: that the person passed the test by a psychiatrist to determine the presence of mental health problems...

PaXa_ wrote:
You say: "Either you take it or work life that would make this a million. It is not logical to take a million pounds? Here the same situation

Porsche911GT3RS wrote:
Why to a moron on the road was more?

n
noostradammus 09.02.20

Guaranteed hacking WITHOUT payment.
Payment after providing dokazatelstv hacking.
Provide services for hacking email passwords to mailboxes and accounts on Dating sites.
Working with such postal services as
- @mail.ru @yandex.ru @rambler.ru @inbox.ru @list.ru @bk.ru @yahoo.com @gmail.com etc.
— The same break.ICQ
— Instagram
— Viber
Whatsapp
— Skype
Dating sites
— EMAIL HACKING.
- StumbleUpon
- Crunchyroll
- Facebook
- Print the numbers of incoming SMS and calls.Beeline MTS MegaFon Tele2.
- Password remains the same and the user doesn't know anything.
- Payment is made after receipt of evidence.
- Proof any at Your discretion.
- Time is of the order of 1 to 3 days.
As proof we send you the screenshots (pictures) of the box. As additional evidence -
You write a letter to the mailbox, we will refund You the text of the letter. So you are fully covered for various
kind of confusion and deception.

Questions and orders send to [email protected]

L
Lester2020 09.02.20

Can certainly help with increasing chance of accomplishing these exams
But you will have to download the program you But! Be careful! This program is a little unstable and Yes you need to score the test number (they're numbered remember)! And Yes your computer device (other PC) do watch and Yes it is a projection of the type of program that blocks the desktop of this PC but shut down the program to fail while either the Administrator will not clean it (will not close by using for example the task Manager or D. p.) or you did not clean it again BUT! As I said you are being followed if right saying the actions to disable this 'Mega Protection': 1. To remove the projection 2. (Maybe) open Windows Explorer and on the left will be folders, and D. SC. below is this PC or My PC I remember there is such a General network of 3 PC. (Maybe) If there is access from all PCs to control other and the PC which you sit then you need to disconnect from the network and to cut off program protection (Brandner,Antivirusnik often put in Dr.Web it is also recommended to cut off or he shouts how it it set up so it will respond to the output from the public network and severed broodmare ((and Yes I'm a programmer + engineer technology))
Now the main thing:
1.Download from website which give ((better to download to USB device or simply a flash drive))
2.Put the flash drive or to download and open
3.Within the program there will be one field and click repeat
4.After writing the number of the test program lezit in the script which controls the projection and that of UPR. randomized fact that we have introduced will be repeated after each delivery and then as soon as will fall the same that was!
Now a warning!
Attention! All the tests that YOU decide is sent AUTOMATICALLY AFTER PUTTING in the server (or in the SAI) where the folder you want and so on ...
==================
Now, if you need a program to write here

A
Artem Gorbushin 09.02.20

Porsche911GT3RS
I would like to hack for learning traffic rules at home, not to crack the test in the traffic police

P
Porsche911GT3RS 09.02.20

Artem Gorbushin
To teach traffic rules and learn the answers to the tests of the SDA, as it were, two different things.

B
Bezumesss 09.02.20

Then it is easier to bribe,but it will not teach you how to drive a car.And will not save you from an accident.