3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 09.02.20 02:17 am

Help to crack the exam SDA

Very good day to you, gentlemen. Want to inquire the true hackers about the exam in driving school. See what chip. I am sat at the computer and given to solve the exam in online mode on the website. The internal exam involves the error-free solution of 5 exams in a row. The first time I've failed and will soon go for a retake. Not to say that my knowledge is severely bad, but for sure I want to do the trick. So. I press exam and drops me randomly exam. I have successfully addressed and inform the teacher. One check mark out of five is. Now I have to solve the exam again, which again drops me randomly. And here is my question. Can you make me topnula the same exam that I just decided? I mean, that would not did not drop out randomly, and the one that was just solved by me? Is it possible?
92 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 09.02.20

PaXa_
can save a screenshot of a past exam and show it,lol,cake,hmm

i
insel260 09.02.20

BarackKamacho
Same thing I wanted to suggest it))) it's his only way to pass.
Oh Lol.

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
If the exam is internal, why is the free site? No, think of all can not do it? Well... good luck with the Granny, and endless examination.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

insel260
A great way to. Gentlemen, the chance to pass I have. I just thought that it would be nice to pull such crap. And of all the crap that's written here, your option is normal. KEK, lol, hmm.(no). In fact, tomorrow I plan to go for a retake. Just any random fail at the beginning or the end of the exam retake fee again.

B
BarackKamacho 09.02.20

PaXa_
to fail in this business there are no coincidences,unless you have a mouse with a mad Sensoy

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
Well, is your city one driving school? Have you never made friends with the drivers who are taught to drive? Do not ask them to potrenirovat you in theory? How to do it, but just describe the situation in the ticket and ask for clarification on how to proceed in this case. The driver, who already has driving experience will tell all their language that is much clearer these abstruse tickets.
The exam will be easier as you will already know what to do in the situation described in the ticket.
Is it really so difficult? God, where is this generation?

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

insel260
Shta? Train in the theory? Gentleman, you are a fool. I have already said that they know traffic rules well, and tickets, like consistently decide. Just wanted to avoid accidental feil. Especially if the answer on the keyboard. Accidentally missed, ran into additional issues. And the issues also can drive down from some 40-th ticket, you decided the last time a month ago. And all not passed the exam. It is a pity that canceled the delivery of the traffic police externally, would long ago have passed.

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
No, would not pass. Fool or not I don't care what you think of me. But I'll just say - you don't pass! The brain is not enough.
You don't want to listen to the advice, looking for the easy way out... And in the end will be that you go for the most complex.
If you knew the traffic well, you would firstly not asked on this topic here, and secondly - I'm afraid to miss, so nervous, nervous - so do not know. You are given time to answer, if you know traffic rules, as you say 100%, then in 5 minutes will tell you, it is given much more (now I do not know previously gave 20 minutes). During this time you can easily calm down and calmly answer the questions, what hand do not have to hold the buttons and after reading the questions immediately press the button... But you're advice not to hear, so with confidence it is a billion percent I'm telling you - you don't pass!
Buy yourself a bus pass for the next year.
P. S. In the SAI do not give extra issues sfeylil (used 4 times, now I do not know) a few times - free! To re-sit. No additional questions will not. If you somehow miraculously finish the driving school in the SAI you will have to wait for a standstill.

A
Anomel Suna 09.02.20

PaXa_
Learn the rules or die in a car accident. It's simple.

i
insel260 09.02.20

Also in the traffic police, the office would not run the grandma with the phone. You will be divided into groups of 5 - 6 people. Will lead into a special room where there will be computers in a row, separated by partitions. Yes you will hang the camera, just in front of the monitor is a surveillance camera. You will be watched by the police. Even if not, still on the record then we'll see.
To speak, stand up, fidget on a chair etc. are not allowed - will see a deviation from the norm - just to retake. Do you think GAI would be easy? Hah, I'm not going to tell you what awaits you in practice, you are unlikely to get, and if they get there the SHOW begins!!! But the advice you do not listen, they do not need to, be yourself, be a perpetual student is now cool.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 09.02.20

airstorm wrote:
A lot of doctors who bought a diploma, and after you gave on a paw, to get a job in a good clinic/hospital where spinning a lot of money.
complete nonsense you Sach wrote, once seen derevesina. In a private clinic with normal reputation and testimonials will never take an employee with a fake diploma, more so for a bribe. This means to jeopardize the news of your successful business, but still pay for a qualified professional ka you said big bucks for what?!!! Only where to take psevdovrachey is in the fraudulent scheme with clinics ephemeral.

A
AelRavo 09.02.20

Ble I really hope this stoned vegetable 100 years before their rights to obtain

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

insel260
GAI is much easier to be a gentleman. I see you are completely unaware of everything. I said that driving requires the solution of FIVE EXAMS. The traffic police also requires the solution of ONLY ONE. Driving requires 100 without counting errors. GAI's only 20. Examine the situation and come so it will be better, I'm sure.

B
BarackKamacho 09.02.20

PaXa_
you're too eager and reckless to defend their position instead of having to deal with the case

a
airstorm 09.02.20

Porsche911GT3RS wrote:
complete nonsense you Sach wrote, once seen derevesina.
Apparently in the village schools learn to write the word Rube with a soft sign :D
Glad you where ever you are, with this strongly. And we have in Finland this occurs. At the forefront of of course plastic, because there is good money spinning, and so on: gynecology, anesthesiology, ophthalmology. Good Norgay and the Swedes, this strictly - it is better to be treated by them.

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
Lord, YOU teach ME driver with experience more than 15 years? I personally, without any hacks gone through all of this. Studied half a year at the driving school, learning traffic rules, honestly handed over to the traffic police theory and practice. And YOU made me what I am not aware of everything?
Yes, the traffic police you will answer 20 questions, but who said that there are ONLY 20???
Child, buy a bus pass, though I hope you are smart enough.

And tell me what your driving, I personally come and praise people for the right job. The city of Ivanovo, in principle, not so far, get. I still soon to Lower to go, make a small hook.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

insel260
You know, even with the hacking I still HAVE to ANSWER 20 QUESTIONS. You have realized my point? To solve one exam five times. Exam-I still have to decide. You think wrong. Too wrong, alas.

i
insel260 09.02.20

PaXa_
If you can pass it once, then what's the problem to take it 4 more times? Shaking hands that can't hit the buttons from 1 to 5?
Well then, excuse me, but med help on the right will not give you.

P
PaXa_ 09.02.20

insel260
Yes, it is possible even this option. Sometimes, accidentally pressed the wrong button. Or not accidentally drew attention to a microscopic sign in the picture. Me hacking a need for greater certainty of completion of the internal exam. To completely eliminate the chance of failure. Do you understand that?

i
insel260 09.02.20

Meaningless conversation was. In General, you're lazy, not wanting to learn and honestly to pass the exams.
The last Council, can listen to it, you can not, it's your business - learn, learn and learn again. 100 questions that you need - it's the same 20 in the SAI. If you pass the test in driving school and answer all 100 questions right, so you have 100% chance to answer 20 questions in the SAI. If you are afraid that you will fail the reaction and you push the wrong button - think about how you drive the car, if you can't even get the button? Don't have the patience, it is also a disadvantage, as you are in traffic will be? Or do you intend the tank to buy? =)

Don't complicate your life meaningless attempts, buy a bus pass.
P. S. only 100 questions. They do not change. 100 questions, learned, figured out and everything.
Mlyat, 100 questions this is your limit? How did the school you graduated from, high school I bet he was hacked? Or the teacher standing over the soul and answers talking about?) Rather the second.

All tired to drive into the empty pot.