3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoStalker 11.02.20 02:01 pm

Modifications [links and discussion] (Gothic 2)

We in this thread shares information about the known modifications. To discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Later, I will add to your tweet a few links and little information.

Modification
1. Mod Bumsuk
Description: fashion tells the story of a young Orc of Boomshaka. From an early age he takes part in the war against the people. Your life Bumsuk begins as all the orcs - with the rank of scout and then moving through the ranks, becoming a Warrior, Èlitnik, Captain and up to the Supreme commander.

2. Mod dark magician
Description: Dunkle Magie gives the player the opportunity to play add-on for the dark magician. This added a few new characters, spells, and quests (all the guilds). In addition, there not previously available in add-Onet animals: alligators and Panthers. Will be available the ore Baron's armor.

3. Mod pirate life
Description: In fashion we have to go through all the hardships of life in the port quarter Horinisa for three chapters disposing of the fate of a guy named Ren, who wants to join the pirates. The creators promise 15-20 hours of pure playing time, two new locations and customizable level of complexity, coupled with the new system respawns, which is constantly popinjay the world with new monsters depending on the level of the protagonist.

4. Mod alternative
Description: In fashion, there were two new Podillia, added NPCs and quests. You can apply for a permanent job with their advantages and disadvantages.

Different
1. TexturePack
Description: Myrtana plunged into autumn. Changed the texture of the trees, the earth, the floor in the tower Xardas... (95.2 Mb)

2. G2 MDK (common)
Description:Without this program, the ability to install mods - there is no if you have of course not pirates from Fargus. (7.3 mb)

3. G2 MDK (Full)
Description:the Analogy of its previous version, however with it you will be able to create fashion. (63.2 Mb)

4. Prog :))
Description: Allows you to change the balance of the game. (15kb)
199 Comments
Sort by:
D
DRON-TERRORIST 11.02.20

=))))))))))))))
WOW! Yes, you're cool,Playshner......
but you wouldn't happen to know how to change the new leveling system(like the night Raven)
on old(as in the original Gotha)?

D
DeMoZ 11.02.20

Something interesting can be found here http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/mods/g2_completed

D
Dark paladin 11.02.20

DRON-TERRORIST
-----------------------------------------------------------
Will be responsible for our touchy friend:
there is such a program in German about 100 kilobit, works just.
Here there it is much to do, and instantly change the system's balance and flow.

Want to find, I would pomoho Yes, I forgot.

But before I nga this forum it was posted. So look for my posts.

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

I Mod Relicts

Information taken from http://modteam.allgothic.ru/

"Gothic" relished our player, thanks to its detailed, truly living world, infinite freedom of choice. However, in addition, many (even subconsciously) noted the closeness of this game the Russian soul. These dense coniferous forests, rustic hamlets, mountains and plains, coupled with the harsh realities of the world of the game, fall in love with completely. However, many who have played "Gothic 2" after the first part of the original, was tormented by swarms of questions. Some developers chitarele, playing into the hands of the publisher and the General gaming masses. ...Strangled thus at the root of many great ideas implemented by them in the first "Gothic". So, for example, completely disappeared from the game world of solidarity, Fraternity... faded charm and a certain something, the "mystique" of the original game...

Who we are
Needless to say, there were those who only one game was not enough.These are the most comrades at first took to sculpt something of my own, coming up with the truly diabolical plans. However, as we know, alone has little to gain, and the more the merrier... So we gathered - a team of Bards & Builders Modteam (the name is rooted in the so-called "Guild" of interest, or if you prefer, by calling the site's forum AllGothic.ru), driven by a single idea – to create quality and volume mod. I must say, unique in Runet (on the scale of plan) our team no. The Germans create some heavy mods, but I think they still too long to release... We are full of enthusiasm and bold ideas and create, create, create...

About fashion:

Characters:
The game will be about 50 famous (and about the same or more unnamed) characters. Most of them will belong to the following classes:

Hunters:
Who set up her camp in the mountains of the island, the hunters will not teach shooting and tricks of hunting the first comer. To deserve their attention, the hero will have to prove that he is not afraid to hunt a snow leopard or mountain mrakorisa. And to teach they can not just fire.

Brotherhood :
Not all those who are behind the Barrier joined the Brotherhood of Sleeping suffered the fate of becoming a seeker. Those who for various reasons was far from the camps were able to escape. Escaped the unenviable fate of becoming a puppet beliara and those of them who possessed an extraordinary power of the spirit (Cor Angar). Another call, familiar to all of the brothers, led them to a new location. Having lived through the nightmares of escape, betrayal and the struggle with persistent mental orders, these people don't trust anyone. To find out their present purpose, will have to revive in their souls the former trust.

Sect:
Perhaps the most mysterious of the new guilds. Sects has penetrated all levels horioniceski companies. Heard about it but not tell anybody. Killing the inhabitants, the bloody rites, the subordination of the will of the people needed them – knew it all Myrtana for hundreds of years before the birth of our hero.
But the latest flurry of activity of the Sect does not seem accidental. Moreover, according to rumors, the island received one of the heads of the Sect from the mainland to conduct a very important ritual...

A traveling circus
At least someone in Horinise do not be afraid! These guys can run a race or compete in a fistfight, and you can just listen to the interesting stories of their wandering life.
Who knows, maybe some of the legends told by the wandering bard, can you believe?

There will be many other characters that play an important role in the story – servants of the secret and long-forgotten cult, the remnants of the apocalyptic detention, disassemble the rubble in the temple of the Sleeper. Don't be surprised if you meet on the island spirit, Ifrit, a pilgrim or a talking skeleton.

Territory
Mod will increase the size of the area G2-And by 30-40%, adding to the game 3 new locations, populated by unknown in G2 and the Addon of the beast. To go there immediately suggest places there are wild, and the inhabitants of those places don't really trust an ex-con.

Now our hero can go out of reach early in the mountains to visit the ancient buildings with long history, but under an hour and have its own will. Or find adventure on his head in the caves, protected by ancient guardians and equipped with ingenious traps.

Weapons, armor, magic, etc.
Of course, what the mod without it? The game will be more personalized weapons, weapons with an interesting history, weapons, referred to in the insular legends, weapons to use which character will be possible only after carrying out a certain rite. But "simple" weapons will be more varied and attractive.

Clothes of almost every class will be available for our hero. There will be new types of alternative clothing. Something from found armor can be restored using extremely rare on the island of the mineral. In this case, the neutral can argue with a member of the Guild as armor.

Magic will become more diverse. Not only the visual effects and calculation of damage, but by the principle of action. Of course, the Brotherhood has not forgotten the fundamentals of magic Sleeping. The sect owns unknown to other mages spells, maybe, somehow be able to get a couple of runes? Become aware of the existence of a school of magic, for reasons that you have to find out for centuries remained unknown. Certain types of magic can teach other characters. Only need to be able to find them.

Will appear the skill of making arrows and bolts, the domestication of animals, to prepare some drinks will need not only magic, but also alchemy. You can learn to do the artifact, allowing to control or imperceptibly influence character.

You can find answers to old questions: who is it that killed Lothar, why paladins Argol and Inubis not have peace, what is, finally, Chromanin.

Sound
Mod will be fully voiced by professional actors and participants themselves, "Encore". To mod written full soundtrack in high-quality and efficient the SGT format, compatible with 5.1 system.

The plot
In fact, that mod for so long (who knows, maybe forever?) exists under the working title Relics, speaks for itself. Briefly about the relics. All items that do not fit into the laws of nature – neither physical nor magical. Some of them have already made a lot of noise, being found shortly before awakening Nameless. However, with those of relics, which we will easily find the information that hardly anyone just wants to leave. Some of them belong to someone and not just to find, and talk about them only in whispers. And that is not all.

After first mention Xardas at the beginning of the game, the hero is unlikely to give the impression about the particular importance of these items. "There will be time – look" – that teaches us about our patron before going to Khorinis. It – because we have basic tasks that must be completed first. However, in the process of finding relics of the hero to open all new and new information about the situation on the island. What events led to the emergence of relics that you will become known in the search process. We only know that these items give the owner a fraction of his power, and the one who collected them all... But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Passing for a different Guild to be specific: if a mercenary will often have to take up sword or bow, then the mage will have to study alchemy and magical science. And this applies not only to the quests of the guilds, but almost all quests of the mod. Meeting with some of the characters is only possible for members of a particular Guild. I hope this will be an incentive for potomanov with interest through your favorite game for at least another three times.

N
NoPleaseNo 11.02.20

NeoStаlker, or someone can explain how to install the mods?

Himself mod (Bumac) I downloaded G2 MDK too, but nothing is fixed - everything is in German, installer of something says nothing of ponani can't :(
Celovska Gothic 2 without the add-on it.

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Bad I know how to put mods on akellovskaya version. With Fargus I have no problems with Boomshaka kind would not arise, here's a link to a translation of Boomshaka, there is voice acting and no http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/mods/g2_completed

The installer most likely writes, insert the original CD Gothic II If you have the addon, try to download No cd at this link http://www.game-rus-nocd.narod.ru/nocd/gothic2_addon_nocd.exe should help.

Note: Bumsuk be placed only on the night of the Raven (Addon)

D
Dark paladin 11.02.20

G2 MDK (common)

This Neo MDK is not necessary for those who have at least the addon is already night of the Raven, from the pirates there free then it is cropped already.

But the Gothic 2 starter is required in order not to change Dachniki manually.
It is already present in the Russian Boomshake and Dark magic seem.

D
DRON-TERRORIST 11.02.20

Savory,however,this prog shatterer of balance.
Thank you,Shaw posted! As for the translation, finally a special THANK you!!!
And then just one more technical the issue about the glitch,which is in Crow
and in the original Gotha it is not.
Hard water
means so...if you go to the Mountain Fort in the valley of mines(there is still a stone dragon sits)
and to jump off a bridge in there vibrant the river,it will carry you downstream,as in the original Gotha,and you will just break on it(ie it will be solid)....
the same crap with waterfalls-you can not go through them.
Well che....is there any thread of thought about etomu? (how to get rid of this glitch?)

P
Protrek 11.02.20

Neo !! You gave a link to the mod Alternative...duck so I shake it and I have a question!He Russified??If not then PLEASE give link for the crack!And another prog to change the balance where you want secunet Dachniki which appeared after pressing the APPLY button in the program...thank you very much in advance.
GOTHIC IS THE BEST!!

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Protrek, the version of the mod that you downloaded - Russified

Instructions for installing the program I is not yet clear, because in the German language. Have to wait for Paladin, he's a born translator from German to Russian :))

I
Instanton 11.02.20

And all vysheperechislennyh can charm somewhere in Moscow on the disc to buy,the atoms in an Internet through GPRS+PDA go to download Addons with this skorostyu and the rate is unrealistic,and you want to play.

D
DRON-TERRORIST 11.02.20

Protrek,
like DAT-nicks anywhere should not be copied....
in any case, I have all settings applied(I'm only directory the game pointed out).

P
Protrek 11.02.20

And I like Nitsche has not changed(((And this applies current to the HB and to fashion the type of Dark Magic or an Alternative??Them the app identity is valid??

50 cent in GTA 11.02.20

Che gives it which enables you to change the game balance?

P
Protrek 11.02.20

With the help of a program trial to change the number of points of study units of health something GIVEN by 1 level.well, the standard training points for level 10 you can put more or less...just money ... you can put a price for how many dealers will you have to buy things...and so much more...damage weapons with magic ... WELL COOL.
GOTHIC IS THE BEST!!

50 cent in GTA 11.02.20

Yes, I do not need money I checked the way to get them indefinitely.

D
DRON-TERRORIST 11.02.20

Protrek,
HB-sure,but with mods too ,I think, should work....
can it is necessary what-thread another folder to specify(just I mods not installed,so sho Hz).

P
Protrek 11.02.20

Yes I checked only comes with NV...without mods...maybe really need to specify the path to the folder Fashion...will try)))
GOTHIC IS THE BEST!!

p
plyvuschiy po techeniyu 11.02.20

I downloaded this mod dark wizard, and it won't start - says something about the original CD. I have Gothic and addon 2.6 from Fargus. Maybe that nito can be done

P
Protrek 11.02.20

I have a license from"Akella" and ALL the fashion that I rocked for me...But it seems only works on NV(((Oh Well will beat Basil)))
By the way people thread who rocked already own G2 MDK full?? If Yes then tell me there really can do good fashion??But then I think to swing on the swing...I swing on the Internet is unrealistic as it is I have 65 MB of day two Cachat(Honestly)And I have a leased line...with his Internet duck here with the 8-10 minutes for the download...but only the price for 1 MB racing 2.6 rubles ... and it weighs 65 ... so I will have to sunk 200 rubles shtob download...