3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoStalker 11.02.20 02:01 pm

Modifications [links and discussion] (Gothic 2)

We in this thread shares information about the known modifications. To discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Later, I will add to your tweet a few links and little information.

Modification
1. Mod Bumsuk
Description: fashion tells the story of a young Orc of Boomshaka. From an early age he takes part in the war against the people. Your life Bumsuk begins as all the orcs - with the rank of scout and then moving through the ranks, becoming a Warrior, Èlitnik, Captain and up to the Supreme commander.

2. Mod dark magician
Description: Dunkle Magie gives the player the opportunity to play add-on for the dark magician. This added a few new characters, spells, and quests (all the guilds). In addition, there not previously available in add-Onet animals: alligators and Panthers. Will be available the ore Baron's armor.

3. Mod pirate life
Description: In fashion we have to go through all the hardships of life in the port quarter Horinisa for three chapters disposing of the fate of a guy named Ren, who wants to join the pirates. The creators promise 15-20 hours of pure playing time, two new locations and customizable level of complexity, coupled with the new system respawns, which is constantly popinjay the world with new monsters depending on the level of the protagonist.

4. Mod alternative
Description: In fashion, there were two new Podillia, added NPCs and quests. You can apply for a permanent job with their advantages and disadvantages.

Different
1. TexturePack
Description: Myrtana plunged into autumn. Changed the texture of the trees, the earth, the floor in the tower Xardas... (95.2 Mb)

2. G2 MDK (common)
Description:Without this program, the ability to install mods - there is no if you have of course not pirates from Fargus. (7.3 mb)

3. G2 MDK (Full)
Description:the Analogy of its previous version, however with it you will be able to create fashion. (63.2 Mb)

4. Prog :))
Description: Allows you to change the balance of the game. (15kb)
199 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gecka 11.02.20

HELP!
Mod alternative requires a disk I don't have it =)

I
Isse 11.02.20

Damn:( guys help give a direct stsylku on Nosd,global mod 1.13 installed,and requires origenal CD! help! plizzzzzzz!

n
nechist 11.02.20

If necessary here is a link to the Demo version
Gothic 2 Night Varorna: http://rugcw.com/al/leech?cat=nocd_eng&file=G2tNotR_26.7z

l
luf 11.02.20

baker.centr.lan
Start without Patch
You can try this:
Start the GOTHIC STARTER
- issue - Insert CD -
leave it to the alert box and press open
it helps to start with the usual shortcut (the executable)
Instead Goths Should start global.

Good luck

S
Sorok_dva 11.02.20

there is a thread somewhere on the discussion forum of the mod the stranger?

T
Timeless_One 11.02.20

and advise what-thread mod more interesting:)

S
Sorok_dva 11.02.20

put a pirate's life, see the first post

E
Eugine11 11.02.20

Guys. Something about mod prehistory have not heard. That thread changed? Out already?

C
Coster- 11.02.20

The people help! Pour somebody Gothic2-Setup.exe on rapid or other file sharing service and link here or in PM. And that does not want to set =((

B
Berli 11.02.20

a fashion you can put on a normal akellovskaya Gothic v1.31, without the addon?

D
Dragonblood 11.02.20

Lord goomany, and how you missed the release command T&G MOD TEAM Addon Return (Addon Returning)?

Infa on the website http://www.worldofgothic.ru/
Details http://worldofgothic.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1081.0
The download from the file archive WoG.ru http://worldofgothic.ru/dl/files.php?cat=45

By the way when you install the. exe version of this Addon removed the StarForce protection.

D
Dragonblood 11.02.20

Jeckich, and what you 500 metres away confused? Won voice acting in Oblivion rocked half a gig, and nothing..

D
Dragonblood 11.02.20

Jeckich, mod Unnamed (Unnamed) I also like, but it is not remove from people", as all the links to download lead to the direct source: http://worldofgothic.ru/files/uploads/mods/gothic-2-addon/unnamed/UNnamed13.exe
And this version, of course last, but certainly not a new one, I rocked her a year ago..

C
Chemical Brother 11.02.20

And has anyone played the mod Back? Good mod.

C
Chemical Brother 11.02.20

Yes the. He weighs 578мгб

Q
QueenTip-Top 11.02.20

So what I its conductive swing back, who played will share our experiences and we can actually setup th will tell!!

N
Negligent 11.02.20

people plz tell me what mods will go on the Gothic gold and where to get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k
kafaman 11.02.20

Sorry loser, and the night of the Raven is possible where to download??????

k
kafaman 11.02.20

Sorry loser, and the night of the Raven is possible where to download??????

b
beregovoi brat 11.02.20

Need to know the place. I hope he EMule is.