3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NeoStalker 11.02.20 02:01 pm

Modifications [links and discussion] (Gothic 2)

We in this thread shares information about the known modifications. To discuss their advantages and disadvantages. Later, I will add to your tweet a few links and little information.

Modification
1. Mod Bumsuk
Description: fashion tells the story of a young Orc of Boomshaka. From an early age he takes part in the war against the people. Your life Bumsuk begins as all the orcs - with the rank of scout and then moving through the ranks, becoming a Warrior, Èlitnik, Captain and up to the Supreme commander.

2. Mod dark magician
Description: Dunkle Magie gives the player the opportunity to play add-on for the dark magician. This added a few new characters, spells, and quests (all the guilds). In addition, there not previously available in add-Onet animals: alligators and Panthers. Will be available the ore Baron's armor.

3. Mod pirate life
Description: In fashion we have to go through all the hardships of life in the port quarter Horinisa for three chapters disposing of the fate of a guy named Ren, who wants to join the pirates. The creators promise 15-20 hours of pure playing time, two new locations and customizable level of complexity, coupled with the new system respawns, which is constantly popinjay the world with new monsters depending on the level of the protagonist.

4. Mod alternative
Description: In fashion, there were two new Podillia, added NPCs and quests. You can apply for a permanent job with their advantages and disadvantages.

Different
1. TexturePack
Description: Myrtana plunged into autumn. Changed the texture of the trees, the earth, the floor in the tower Xardas... (95.2 Mb)

2. G2 MDK (common)
Description:Without this program, the ability to install mods - there is no if you have of course not pirates from Fargus. (7.3 mb)

3. G2 MDK (Full)
Description:the Analogy of its previous version, however with it you will be able to create fashion. (63.2 Mb)

4. Prog :))
Description: Allows you to change the balance of the game. (15kb)
199 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protrek 11.02.20

Ndaaaa...for the third day(((THANK you very much(((

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Korchagin, pull up yourself a Demo version here at this link: http://www.game-rus-nocd.narod.ru/nocd/gothic2_addon_nocd.exe

Protrek, mdk_full not rocked too much weight...

p
plyvuschiy po techeniyu 11.02.20

2 NeoStalker
Yeah, thanks a lot. Sitting, happy, and tired of always being the Savior
the whole of humanity. And always wanted the mantle of a seeker to try.
However, don't understand why uni's teach English is the same
virtually a dead language. Can you tell me where to find the crack.

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Here's a link to the crack fashion - dark magic http://blackwolf-corner.narod.ru/files_rus_dunklemagie.htm

I myself sometimes like to be in the shoes of the local incarnation of evil, for the light it seems to me the daily routine:)) But about the knowledge of the English language, you're wrong, he is not dead and often helps us in many situations, the basics I think - need to know ;))
For the future... here is the link where there are some of the Russification of the mod, look for it in the post Mask dated 17.06.05

P
Protrek 11.02.20

And I download G2 mdk_full.But here I think it worth it??And then I say me for the grandmother to swing but quickly...duck here do not want to break off with it suddenly sucks??Been sitting here thinking, swing is not to swing??

p
plyvuschiy po techeniyu 11.02.20

Yes, there is something attractive in the dark side of the force. Thanks for the link.
Put bumsuk and, frankly, disappointed.Of course, I wonder
to see the war through the eyes of an Orc, but somehow boring. And the quest about 10 bars
have killed me at all - I now have under every Bush in the valley
look. It would be better to develop the branch about the ruins of the temple of the Sleeping and
globally and 1st Gothic would have remembered. And, damn it, the shaman said a few words
about the cries of the undead and all.

D
DeMoZ 11.02.20

I boomshaka it was interesting to play, and how to put and saw that he is not gaining experience, so cheto fu at all. I'm still there axe Hosh-pitch is not found.
Installed mod which allows you to fight with the crowd - cool, but sorry that is not on the grid.
Set For the dark mage to play... while playing. (they have not yet entered, i.e. as in normal play Gotu, but still like the Gothic powerful thing)
Put teksturki and I never suggest: some kind of niche, but since zameneny not all, contrast to the old spoils the impression. only it wont work!!, and even after only half a month passed.
Music manausa on the menu too га8н0. Really spoils the mood for the game.
I'll try to put a new sky and water, although pre-prepared for the worst.

PS: will make a hasty conclusion that it is better to put the mods that add gildia.everything else is just in case everything went just so in their Teens and already want to play to Mora.

D
Dark paladin 11.02.20

Neo, I've been thinking.
Why are all links to fashion - German fashion, and where Russian, huh?
After all these modifications have already translated.
So of course you decide, but .... somehow still not all the German language I know.
While beginners will download these Addons naturnye what? They're in German. It would be necessary to transport links.

P
Protrek 11.02.20

Paladin and there are G2 MDK full Russian??, I want to download but I think :1)is it a Good program for creating mods.2)whether it is In Russian language, and easy to use.
ANSWER AND nothing traffic I do not want to spend...
GOTHIC IS THE BEST!!

P
Protrek 11.02.20

ahhh I shake my G2 MDK full...well as shit will be if it turns out lame program...download speed 49 to 52 KB per sec))

P
Protrek 11.02.20

Ahh some bad dope or something clumsy she broke down!!The fix kapets!!damn...

M
Milten 11.02.20

AAAAAA I'm back!!!Bugagagaga!!!!
Neo
Add the ssyska the Russification of Pirate life

P
Protrek 11.02.20

PLEASE post one thread to me on soap the pirate life and I swing the torment...the Internet is sooo долгий[email protected]мыло

M
Mon1C 11.02.20

kodklan.jino-net.ru

D
Dark paladin 11.02.20

Neo fix: GothicStarter.2.6 a
Description:Sometimes included with some mods, without it as with G2 MDK, modification is not connected fashion to put and play without GothicStarter + some mods are only two files (one datsik and one bin ), and any of them, if you don't want to write the ini file for startera (which is unlikely), push handles instead of native.

X
XMbIPb 11.02.20

The people who passed mod Bushman. Tell me or at least hint where is the axe, and the vague hint of a dragon has not been very helpful in the search

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Paladin, not those mods that initially localized, typically each need to download it (localization) separately today will add some links to them.

W
WARG11 11.02.20

What changes Zuris Mod? Maybe something with Sorisam (a merchant in Horinise) is connected. All not written in Russian.

N
NeoStalker 11.02.20

Nothing special mod in the game does not make, only adds merchant Zuris bottles of mana and health.

W
WARG11 11.02.20

In the third Chapter, when I have Narsus choose the path of struggle, I have the game and is written error:
Messager error.
D: MDL: zModel(zCModelProto::Load3DSMAXAsc)
: ASC not found: Hum_Magie_Armor.as
That's the mistake. What to do?
If I choose the path of magic, then everything is fine.