3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Clark 22.09.19 12:02 pm

Will the game be on PC? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It is a pity that the game came out on PC.
97 Comments
Sort by:
d
dreamfall266 22.09.19

Prince_Clark
ekzy from Sony studios on PC do not go it is time to remember

V
Votsin 22.09.19

Internal Studio Guerrilla Games, owned by Sony, makes the project fully financed with the money of Sony. They simply have no reason to release the game on PC - it is created to promote the PlayStation 4. And as we know, nothing promotes a platform better than a very good draft.
(on Xbox problems - worthy occasions [exclusives] to buy consoles are not, and those that were - out now on the PC).

A modern player for the greater benefit you should have a bunch of gaming PC + PS4, in order not to miss important games. Xbox One now except as a cheap alternative to PC acts (jokes jokes, but the Office is, therefore, quite a working version of the xD (and the mouse with the keyboard in the browser console from the last generation support) ).

P
Podvipodvertov 22.09.19

It is a pity that it will come to PC, because only there the right graphics.

H
Haiiro Ookami 22.09.19

Podvipodvertov
The most correct but in real life, not on a PC.

m
massacrespb 22.09.19

Don't regret not coming to PC. watched..... papal at first. And once revealed the plot. there were a couple of the Press that are played. And I realized that essentially the same farkray primal work. Yes.... animals are robots. Well, Yes, the options are many killings.... though still controversial. so don't even want. Give the new gameplay of old. what to expect then? easier mod for farkraya to do))))))))))))))))))))))) replacement textures))))

P
Prezrak2016 22.09.19

Once the slaves are not profitable to make a game on a PC.

P
Prezrak2016 22.09.19

This game'll soon forget will be forgotten. If Sony think that everyone will run for the PS4 then I think they're wrong. Yes the game is cool but for one game to buy a PS4 don't see the point

P
Protocol10 22.09.19

Prezrak2016
Any game is forgotten with time. Especially the single, which most people pass and forget, because they constantly come out with other games.

P
Podvipodvertov 22.09.19

I watched the stream, I will say that the character is interesting, very blown. I have a friend who has a PS4 says that even vzdrochnul a couple razka at her.
And how do you like it?

T
The X-Files 22.09.19

And would have bought and played would be happy, but that's a PlayStation 4 alas nowhere to connect the TV tube, kinescope, a black and white CRT monitor.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.09.19

We're doing an exclusive for our console to use why not release the game on the PC market , we don't want to sell konsolki

R
Rolemanser 22.09.19

The X-Files
You're just too lazy to bother, look at the YouTube video from gambling they are there PS4 to the ruby hooked up, so everything is in your hands.

G
GG4 22.09.19

PC games will never be and that's wonderful.

M
MassChester87 22.09.19

Later will come.

T
TheReds1892 22.09.19

never

S
Slonvprotivogaze 22.09.19

If you consider that it is a sort of successor to Drake, then fuck Sony its further spread will allow.

S
Samyy Schastlivyy 22.09.19

It will not work, many are still sitting and waiting for Heavy rain on the PC and should just buy hand pieces for 6-8 console PS3 K(AK I did) and enjoy the exclusives from Sony, because they are really good.
PS it used to be that buying a console is stupid, but when an awesome exclusive sea (as on PS3) it's worth it:)

x
xxxevgen 22.09.19

will be released when PS4 will make the emulsion

J
JOKERIVAN 22.09.19

I regret to admit, the x's from Sony on the pitch almost do not go, particularly successful, but buying a console for one game(and I'm only this interested), does not intend, and as it goes on YouTube I'm not interested in this game will join the list of four games, playing in which I fail (Last of us, Fable 2, RdR, Hoizon)
Kote Slut
z_ZEPHYR_z
moblin
Prezrak2016
GG4
xxxevgen
Why console gamers are so poisonous, you bought a console, I congratulate you, what even envy, on konsolkah not a lot of good games, but sometimes there are, but my God, you that the eggs will fall off if it will be released on PC....., the presence of the console, this is not a reason for pride, the game is a game and if it is good, then play it would like, regardless of what you play
PS It's you know, more to the question, are games art? If games are art, then they should be available to all, regardless of what you play, otherwise, it is a way of enriching what Sony actually does not hide. A new console costs around 28k + game to her 4K, but if the PC release, the game will cost 2K, I think the idea is clear and I don't need to talk about piracy on the PC

L
LightHOwUSE 22.09.19

A little sorry that will not work. The gameplay is quite good. But in August there is a new Mordor, so not even much remorse) Slashers with stealth and a bow, in fact) On the controller I don't play. And kawamichi Hadi archery will be able to write and in Mordor. Forward)