3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Clark 22.09.19 12:02 pm

Will the game be on PC? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It is a pity that the game came out on PC.
97 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.09.19

LightHOwUSE
It seems there is no problem on the stealth to make headshots with bow from the pad. I've farkray primal passed and there was no problems, and Mordor is clearly easier than the primal.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 22.09.19

To me the game was interesting the first 3-4 hours. But you have to understand that I like to explore, to do inappropriate things, watch how the game will react... Well now my box is and I was even too lazy to turn it on. So God knows whether it is porting for the PC? After stopudovo to port even if they were, the left-wing people and again will do through the well.

m
moblin 22.09.19

JOKERIVAN
I never konsalik, just need to be smarter stools to wait for the EXA port on the PC.

F
FallenGhost 22.09.19

Prince_Clark wrote:
Why game on a PC will not be released?
Because this game is exclusive to PS4 platform.
She's not the first and not the last. Is it so not understandable?

L
LightHOwUSE 22.09.19

Protocol10
stealth to do headshots with a bow with pad
So I mean not just stealth, in dynamics, moving targets) Aki Legolas) =)

P
Protocol10 22.09.19

LightHOwUSE
Well, if you're so critical to pure headshots to put, then if the mouse is better. Although in my opinion in games like Mordor gamepad is preferable.

L
LightHOwUSE 22.09.19

Protocol10
I just have two fad) field Control and shooting accuracy. Control fields on mouse intuitive, and the controller he is floating. From the point of view of film - looking at the rotation on the controller is much nicer. But from the point of view of field control, the ability to rotate the camera to a large degree, and exactly as required into the dynamic scene of the same Batman, Mordor, or Darksiders - not only adds lightning epic battle, but also gives the opportunity to actively respond to threats in the environment. Well, and accuracy - it gives you a feeling no less epic, in shooting, in oborote in the right direction, moreover due to the control of the field and right key setting - comfortable to use all abilities)

Undoubtedly gamepad bends shooters only fighters. Even in platformers, for example, Ramene - Claudia makes it easier to keep momentum when running, especially when it comes to difficult stages.

But then to each his own =)

P
Protocol10 22.09.19

LightHOwUSE
Understand you. XS well I all Batman on the controller was held. Never understood what's epic on clavomax, as you say) . There are in fact in battle standing in the center but bend over opponents-a classic beat-em-up. Camera not particularly need to sharply turn and some kind of accuracy is not needed, the main promotion counter and timings. But on Pade whether all these combos to knock out and spin counter to the ceiling. And without promotion counter there boevka not already. Especially on the difficult levels.

By the way did not understand why you have floating around in there accuracy. I can be almost to the millimeter to move the sight. And nothing floats.

f
flamingbit 22.09.19

Hahahahaha, I ornul:))))))

v
varw 22.09.19

will not work!

F
Fei Fong 22.09.19

JOKERIVAN
what are you doing? the console top. there is net 4 extended to all full HD.. and if you play close to the monitor so it is possible to combine from many pieces is the whole picture)) and about their download speed, you can write articles) example ведьмак3.

t
totaya 22.09.19

Troll

v
vladometr336 22.09.19

lens_88
you need something like vtyuhivat ps4 otherwise she would not who did not need the TC as a multi-platform sucks

T
Thorgal 22.09.19

The game will be released on PC or not, I don't know. While I have it installed on PS4, and play hands do not reach. Conan the Exiles, then GTA 5 online, just a job, which also need to be given time. Only the splash screen to the main menu and looked. Persuade the wife to play but she is lazy to master controller. Okay, I say, have a mouse for the console, take and play. But still lazy. Now, if on the computer...in Short, if the game ported to the PC be sure to pass and forced his wife. Honestly.

C
Copeco 22.09.19

Thorgal
the same problem, not being able to play, kublina the day of release, today finally sit down to play.

T
Thorgal 22.09.19

Aleksey Tuchkov
Jealous! Shut a few of the robots for me, comrade!

i
iz0tope 22.09.19

Come, across years 7... PS NAU, with poor graphics and constant freezes.

S
Shock Burst 22.09.19

Have a ps4 and a gaming PC, but the current game have not caught on, so instead of Horizon pre-order in the MEA PC)))
PS ps4 graphics From the soap hurt my eyes.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 22.09.19

Well come.. And who will play?

D
DGI_GurdinkA 22.09.19

Shock Burst
Well, an hour a day is not harmful, doctors)