3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Clark 22.09.19 12:02 pm

Will the game be on PC? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It is a pity that the game came out on PC.
97 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Chichigin 22.09.19

PRIVA
Well, damn it, his hand out,))

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

Betalog
I took terabytes in gampert in Moscow, as well as a new feature right now take any questions you shoved the disk into 3 Terabyte and voila, he became a disc PS4 ))

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

So I made a video yesterday from Horizon to try to tell the console:

B
Betalog 22.09.19

PRIVA
Graphics class!

N
No_Logins 22.09.19

Prince_Clark
Wait a couple of years out, but right now in our time there, a lot of what comes out on the PC as it is not needed and the developers can lose money if they start to pirate their games!
PiterGrilix
Sogloshus will need to close the topic, and then some controversy.

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUkjnh5_ptEr73zwShWd-xC5FlWCQSxyR

recorded a few moments to playlist

A
Alex Bog 22.09.19

come when the red Santa redemption appears on the PC.and the point in this particular there is the game of your chic lose + for consoles is not profitable,you understand

S
Shurik4546 22.09.19

Unfortunately Horizon Zero Dawn created exclusively for the PlayStation 4. At the moment the developers from Guerrilla Games did not plan to release to other platforms.

G
Gratka 22.09.19

that's why everything, and piracy is rampant) in spite of the exclusives that I want to sell it for more!

k
kenshun 22.09.19

Console nobody wants them, save only the exclusives ,and I can cling to it

q
quantum break 22.09.19

I don't want to wait for it on PC, watch the ending on YouTube and desire to play will disappear

u
usus 22.09.19

Out, part 3-4 commercials in the year 2040

R
Rolemanser 22.09.19

Veider16
How fun frames like you, you don't have a PS4 - you rogue, you have iPad - you rogue, to console mommy bought or Breakfast saved?

W
Wing42 22.09.19

Rolemanser
This mumbler all games with cheats is, look at the download list)
To play it, of course, does not know how, but mommy Curling bought.

And look at his comments on PG: when shit nowhere, and gusle the opinions of torn.

R
Rolemanser 22.09.19

Wing42
Looked at the comments, it made my day today =)
Mom and dad certainly limit who settled from some backwater in Moscow, but the son now the Muscovite, the navel of the earth, and after such a Vader think about the Muscovites in a very negative light.

W
Wing42 22.09.19

Rolemanser
He's just a low shrimp. Not even the fact that his Curling is. Maybe just the nature of shit.

I
Igorman 22.09.19

PRIVA
Witch is fine. And games car you can buy for 500 rubles) and not to upgrade the computer every year