3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prince_Clark 22.09.19 12:02 pm

Will the game be on PC? (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It is a pity that the game came out on PC.
97 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meniuris 22.09.19

PS never be on PC. With the Xbox

M
Meniuris 22.09.19

Shock Burst
Only in Horizon one soap saw

R
Richards 22.09.19

Remember dragons dogma also supposedly was the exclusive.

l
lehijey 22.09.19

Maybe somewhere in 2020 and will come out when I connect the PC with the PS.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 22.09.19

Here caboara first trolleys with its power and 60fps, and then whine here on such topics, what games on the pitch not released.

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 22.09.19

Alex Kichigin
well, that's not necessary, I myself bought a ps4 pro, the third in March purely because of this game, before that had simply the desire and need for her, now waiting for when the next God of War will be released, but mostly so and I will be on a PC to play

K
KlementXX 22.09.19

Ahrenenno! A whole page with the trailer of divination on Daisy.Accurate information no one, and all the chatter /except message some guy calling everyone a moron/ is reduced to 'will not'.The topic definitely opened vumny people /which, incidentally, had already appeared above.

A

Glavnyye
I myself have both PC and PS4, but I play all mixed in the same MK X I play on PS4, GTA 5 is also on PS4, but battlefield 4 is played on PC ( the first didn't hit me).

Z
Zahar Karpov 22.09.19

just for the sake of this game and uncharted buy a Curling iron

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 22.09.19

This year it will be possible to play on a PC, the exclusives on PS, I watched the news. What is a paid streaming service PS NOW/

G
Glavnyy_NanoPasan 22.09.19

Zachary Karpov
as I wrote above, I bought a ps4 pro for this game, bought ancharted 4, well... the graphics are shit at it in comparison with Horizonal...

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

played almost the end of the game! But there is no edge lights Prime for SURE! even if the quests to score is to hunt the dinosaurs and birds robots are very cool! a lot of weapons can be linked etc the game is niche so real ! the only disadvantage of the game for 3-4 hours a day after work during the week I went through ALL the fires green quests and camps of bandits rigs Dinosaurs etc and so interesting! if you Unscrew the difficulty to max then kill one dinosaur like dark sols 3 )) ! well, this loot is really valuable tipo need everything from dinosaurs to crumble ! I honestly don't understand rudakoff not release these games on PC well, we would buy people we have the incentive, and 4 to! the dialogue is by the way not special but nice in General, my verdict a good game.
z..s. for those who have a PC, there is a prog remote control plasten, just friend ask to turn to standby Sonya and peaceful you can play the 10 wines ! well, supposedly there is delay while any delay if it is the Internet 1гиг sec.
in short, and for such Las of of as and blagburn Sonya and took well, even if uzhratsya in mortal Kombat is good to play with Teens. ))
thank you all. (I'm NOT SORRY for the mistakes, because I deeply}{)

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

Alex Kichigin
I must be an idiot to gehu spire by Sonya, I'm not talking about the subscription but the rest is such shit online!

and who is there like on the PS4 to buy unchart 4 ! I drank beer then jacks Daniels and all the e-th andart proesel the heel on the džostiku clicked and the game went ! vidio just look and all

A

PRIVA
I must be an idiot to gehu spire by Sonya, I'm not talking about the subscription but the rest is such shit online!
GTA5 on PC is a separate issue, sorry I don't want to be banned just for the fact that picked up some kind of wrong a pile of dollars.
As for the subscription, so they're handing out free games, plus the salary allows to buy subscription. People usually criticize that he is unavailable or he cannot afford.

B
Betalog 22.09.19

Prince_Clark
Can be released, but not now, or will be, as well as with Red Dead Redemption.
Alex Kichigin
And do not tell the PS4 what to buy with what memory and dimensions, so many games went?
Glavnyye
What you games you buy if you can flash the console to play pirated versions of games!

B
Bombardirovschik 22.09.19

You are still discussing this game?

P
PiterGrilix 22.09.19

Bomber
Well, the theme haven't been closed since.

P
PiterGrilix 22.09.19

STOP WRITING NONSENSE!
TOPIC CLOSED!
TOPIC CLOSED!
TOPIC CLOSED!

A

Betalog
Well, I took another output of sales for 18K fatco on 500GB
Slinky like they say the coating is not scratched and gamepads sticks scuffed. I on your place would take the Pro version to 1GB.

P
PRIVA 22.09.19

Alex Kichigin
Okay, well have fun.
Me get banned once when using cheat bought expensive cars I sold like all in may 2015))
It was great being out on the barbecue and sit with the same sabinene.
How many bags were thrown in it's not banut if those bags are not throw you)

No I can se allow subscription chesney decorated just in order to balbernie came someone me or beat me.
Well play well, WE know that with you there is some shit to give out, isn't it )