3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 22.09.19 12:03 pm

How do You feel about Pro show on TV ?

Personally, I am very negative!!! And how are You?
116 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShaMaN 22.09.19

I do not watch TV for 9 years. To the Pro-Russian videos on YouTube neutral - do not watch. Feel surprise to people who perceive from you seriously, take them seriously.

S
SS44 22.09.19

ШаMaN People who are shooting jingoistic programs perform ordering and frail make money on it. But for the money and a conscience would sell his own mother. And those who watch , they just look , they are still the brain is not used(((
P. S. My father often says that they say all the stolen-stolen , but at the same time every day basically looks the first channel...

S
ShaMaN 22.09.19

SS44
The main thing is not to feel superior to others at this moment. It happened to me: I'm cooler because I'm above that. But in the end, you're not cooler, you're in the minority, and if he dared defend his position, and all in fecalith. And, like you, have nothing against patriotism (you like the area where you live, such as climate(biome), the terms of your activities (salary, chill out, or the ratio of made to s. p.), the woman love.),then you will be called anti-Russian. And you're just like in the song lumen, love the country but hate the government. About ordering... This is a very complex topic. Never put yourself in the place of a more successful person who has sold, despite the condemnation podpisati.

S
ShaMaN 22.09.19

Appearance not nature
This topic is an obvious provocation, could not be prevented. Bans are fun, I have 30 pieces was never in politics. Vseporodny here more than 10 years, psihodel he got them hundreds, they know what a veiled insult/provocation. These topics would be good to discuss, but since then the policy of the mythical children of the gaming website, then so be it...

W
Wing42 22.09.19

How do You feel about Pro show on TV ?
Empty and low-calorie fast food for small minds. That's all you need to know.

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.09.19

Astral Divinity
Examples are given to start with. What is Pro show?
SS44 wrote:
People who shoot jingoistic programs perform ordering and frail make money on it. But for the money and a conscience would sell his own mother.
To respect such people do not respect themselves ;]

T
Tiger Goose 22.09.19

To be honest, not very. But ass Kabaevoy cool.

S
Sonic34 22.09.19

Don't like don't watch it. Only soccer channels and matcht look.

m
masha 22.09.19

Sharply negative.
In fact, everywhere where the hand of Kremlin everywhere something is being promoted. Inexperience, can not even suspect that you are at the moment consuming is not what you think.

E
Emris_ua 22.09.19

Their channels to Benin Mom (where People are on the ears - noodles toss around the clock) !!!

I
Int0xicate 22.09.19

In the city don't watch TV at all, except give. Fifth year hanging on the wall in simple. Nothing normal was not shown. All you can see on the Internet, any movie and the series, well, the same news.
And in the country for the flag, that's where there is a choice, even the channel is available.

B
Beirut 22.09.19

What a silly question??? We need to watch about American channels??? or about the Japanese? Italian or African?
Each country has its own interests.
The Internet of course is a good thing, but powders brains fledgling minds be healthy = remember you are not citizens of the planet and specific countries, cities, streets and homes.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Beirut
Here do not like and it is useless to say that in Ukraine of 90 years is in the ears Lily got what she got, but all lie the bones of the most truthful, honest and impeccable rain and echo of Moscow. The vote to ban pensioners, to prohibit elected people born before 1980. Elections are held under the auspices of the European Union, the courts are to give to the jurisdiction of the Hague. And the only external control is able to save Russia, we understand Russians, and they Raska from paraski.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Masha
When the Kremlin's hand reaching for your throat and clench his iron grip?

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

GENTLE THE BULLDOZER DRIVER
Disgust.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

GENTLE THE BULLDOZER DRIVER
I especially like the way Masha and the like is rubbed of the great help the Yankees in the second world war, this most land-ysis. Here a special interest. However, it is worth considering that 70% came in 1944 - 1945 years when the question of the victory over Germany was not. Do not forget that in 1947 billed 2.6 billion dollars Russia has paid only in 2006. And I wonder how many cans of corned beef Masha appreciates your precious skin

R
Rolemanser 22.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
it is not necessary to answer the paid provocateur
And the words of your answer, personally holding a candle?

A
A.Soldier of Light 22.09.19

We tried to see the Russian propaganda, did not see. Anywhere. Show me it ))

GENTLE the BULLDOZER driver wrote:
by the way, that's from tele, I learned that it turns out that all scattering is surrounded by enemies and they are all always looking for something to chop off...
History shows this to be true ;]
Hellhound_Anger wrote:
China went to USA and became the first economy in the world.
No, China has gone to all, where he was admitted, not only to the USA )

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
What do you do that in Russia did not flower and did not smell? Have you got a job, built a bridge mock, had an excellent championship mock. You anything to do but to pour their country with a lot of shit? Maybe in America everything is spotless? There may not lives of 46 percent in mobile homes because the house buy hell, there may be education is not the prerogative of the elite because it is Mama - MIA? Maybe not, if there is no insurance, you're dead. I'm not a good patriot, I do not understand why Vasilyeva, Serdyukov and Chubais did not sit. I think the same that if arrested the COP, judge or Prosecutor for corruption they are either not shared or not among those stolen. But I unlike you love their country and understand what he wants from us enlightened West, it it for centuries showed. Great-grandfather and two of his grandfather slain in the wars waged by your beloved West. And the fact that you are a man of the earth say an exceptional nation. You're just another potential Vlasov, That's all.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Hellhound_Anger
Not see the first channel and the works. Maybe something similar about norkina to PROVE. And your links of course Google it's a Bible. About the pension reform will not argue hardly anyone in the province live Yes 75. But the country got to do with anything? Homeland and politics are different things and if you think that Ksenia or Yavlinsky will have to ask my parents how the people lived 90.