3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 22.09.19 12:03 pm

How do You feel about Pro show on TV ?

Personally, I am very negative!!! And how are You?
116 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 22.09.19

Gaddafi offered to leave for good , he left, that's the result. The fact that it broke up who is to blame, not he himself ?

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

K. I. L. L. J. O. Y
yeah I just hooked this attitude, in my opinion to the great man! you throw words without knowing the subject matter, that's just you are a victim of propaganda! well, you think about it - I offered to leave for good, where did you get that?

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
He's got all the good from America, all the evil of the Russian higher look and kadafi and Hussein and Assad and Milosevic and Putin are wild animals, America is everyone wants good wants to remove the border that they were all citizens of earth and not Russia or China, he is not a victim of propaganda it is power.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
I'm not saying that we're all great problems of the sea, I'm just saying that at the moment no one but Putin no no competitor worthy. And they told me in the West well. Now listen vaguely to the news, a bridge in Italy collapsed and said and warned that a collapse and nobody cares there. Here and there the bureaucrats and drugs and crime on the shaft, but I'm saying I'm a moron and that I was born in the trash, and there all the shit purely of gold.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
No it sounds like just a high school student who believes that it depends on which way Russia would go. Have him read a book captain blood, where you aspire madmen. In the end, the king and the pretender to the throne agreed, and people like him pay for all his freedom and not only. So this is the simplest example.

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
I didn't tell you that you are conditional putinoidy", in a sense, that's OK! that is why I say you're the victim, well, I noticed that you called it liberastov. As far as I know there is nothing he fumbles in liberalism that you don't really sort it out, and if we blamed everything on the liberals - it means they are bad, it's not! in fact liberalism is not so bad, you just have to use it according to instructions, and do not to gag and say that I'm a liberal!

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

okay, to hell with this Sparta, che forgot to say that we have no replacement to Putin is very bad, it scares me personally, because I want to live in Russia!

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

Sparta attacks
sorry did not read properly our government you wrote, and I thought from your cheek! well, che you immediately cheek to take the killer of the Anglo-Saxons behave correctly, he has just another opinion and should be respected, and not to impose his as the only true!!!

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
With the nineties do not like liberals have been listening to what we are Russian scum and we have to crawl on his knees in front of the world, you think I just Novodvorskaya mentioned? And he is like Novodvorskaya, Russian morons do or what can not, can drink, kill and rape. And Solzhenitsyn do not like this Vysotskii here was a true Russian poet and Yesenin. If you yell Holy army throw you Russia, live in Paradise, I will say it is not necessary Paradise, give my homeland. I don't really like our politicians because Serdyukov Vasilyeva in particular, but I love my country they are only causing laughter. I don't understand how lend-lease can be compared with those that did and my grandfather's two, too, And they told me that my grandfathers fought with the barrel to his temple and that there was local fighting. All on the Western front was decided. How should I apply to them. I say I hate the Yankees, but I respect them they are in every yard American flag, they do not ask what they can do homeland, they ask what we can do for her. And they gave me a patriotism for cattle.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
The fact that there is no alternative is without a doubt bad, but not wine if it's liberals they agree among themselves not can. And who is Volfych? Not the President, he does not pull, nor as well.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Here is a simple example, I recently in the us, the Papuans and the anti-fascists for butting with the Nazis, op again to blame Russia. Insanity grows stronger. So they have no again, this is Russian propaganda. Well, Yes and the head of the CIA is an agent of the FSB.

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

what is the difference that there is in the USA! again blacks lynched))) just ignore them there the bog, today Russian propaganda, Chinese tomorrow, after tomorrow still something! I'll say this - trump our agent))) and che, let them believe!

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

Yes heard is sort of a gathering of hackers, say 11 year old boy server theirs in five minutes rushed.

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
I wrote that there is only Wolfach, not well, not Xenia really.

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

schA read about lend-lease, the Western front and other dregs, are the victims of CSE and oddly enough Western propaganda))) and about Novodvorskaya and by the way she talked about the meaning of Russian Soviet! understand if they could blow their brains which apparently is not very much, they wouldn't say it didn't go like sheep for the Bulk! normally about the boy 11-year-old, and th handsome he has Russian roots 100%))) Yes, and about Bulk, this character is cunning, plays on the sick places! But I'll say if this happens, then I believe the Bulk will be Putin number 2, and then the whole mass even squeak can not, nuts will spin that uncle Vova will remember a kind word whisper in the kitchen!)

K
Kovboy belomor 22.09.19

igoryok31
So I say they shout Russian organized famine, Stalin what side Russian? They and Stalin and Khrushchev are all Russian. Them there was not the type.Especially pinned Yatsenyuk, who Frau merkil said, saying the Union attacked the UKRAINE AND GERMANY and they devour it and ask for supplements.

i
igoryok31 22.09.19

not about Putin No. 2, I wanted to say in their understanding of Putin as a dictator, that is, Bulk is 100% a dictator! and to hell with them, let them shout what they want! and about the Ukrainians do not want to talk!

m
masha 22.09.19

Stop to consume this propaganda bullshit. Come to drink.
Take care of business, instead of degradation.

E
Eternal Traveller 22.09.19

Normally am. A well-balance the flow d...mA coming from the Western media, domestic liberastov and omniscient cushion ikspertov.

m
masha 22.09.19

I was the same as you. But not in such a direct fighter, but so similar. But I'm a little younger than you, so I think time changed his mind.