3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 13.02.20 03:15 pm

Who is right - Tommy Angelo or don Salieri? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

You will no doubt remember that at the end of a Mafia don Salieri and Thomas Angelo, hmm, to put it mildly, disagree. Who in your opinion was the right one? Whether the rights of Salieri that killed Tom? Violated the Omerta?
103 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andolini 13.02.20

And it is not broke! He passed the whole Family. By the way, I am tormented by one question: after all, if he gave Salieri and all his people, were behind bars, would and Luigi, father of Sarah. She would forgive him this??..
The verdict: Tom is a bit stepped. He and Polly. Salieri also. Bit. Why he told you about the diamonds only Sam? What prevented him to say about them for That - the one who climbed the bullets for the damn cigars?

S
SimpleD 13.02.20

I think That avenged the death of his friend Pauli for the fact that a lot of them was holding back. He did the right thing when passed Salieri. To hell with this family.

S
Serj1o 13.02.20

Tom and Paulie are wrong! after all, Salieri would sell diamonds and would be shared and they don't go ahead thinking to drive the barrel to the Salieri

C
Crocodildo 13.02.20

Actually, Salieri was not right. As said above, he really had to tell Tom and Paulie about diamonds, the more they risked because of them, and besides, they kind of become his proxies, once it is sent for such goods.

L
Lord Inferno 13.02.20

Clemenza

He could anyone to send for the goods. As far as I understand,except for Sam no one about kamiski is not known. So as you're oshibaeshsya. But with them, he certainly would not have shared. Why? Yes, because Sam told them don, for what they wanted behind Dona do wonders.....that's why they had only death.

C
Crocodildo 13.02.20

Behind the don, they started to perform miracles only after he has deceived them, and about the fact that he had any to send. Don still had to say what's in the boxes, because it's stupid to still risk it because of what that cigar..

D
DAN-12 13.02.20

In short,Salieri - RAT,and Tommy (as it is not sad) - the Snitch.That's all morality.

C
Crocodildo 13.02.20

Salieri normal, but betrayal ruined it... and ruined... although Angelo is also squealing ruined...

L
Lord Inferno 13.02.20

Ayyy....in short both something right. And what about the miracles you're wrong again....see video before this mission. They have the MISSION wanted to Rob a Bank.

S
Serj1o 13.02.20

From the Bank they all together refused only because of these cigars Tom and Paulie decided to take the Bank to Salieri from this case has not received a penny

C
Crocodildo 13.02.20

Similarly, carefully review the video and see...

D
DAN-12 13.02.20

Tom and Paulie made hasty conclusions,Sam at the Museum said the Fact that don didn't want to rasskazyvat about the stones,and after the sale all would get their share and they knew what they were cigars.So Tom and Paulie just Senales samodeyatelnosti,and it is not only the Italian mafia are not welcome.In short everything good,like spiders in a jar.Our bandits ' 90s and that was civilized there any way you could get out of school.

W
WOLF7 13.02.20

Here's Tom not a rat,he had to SURVIVE , because he was hunted down.You will not be because to expose a person under attack!

L
Lord Armageddon 13.02.20

I can understand why Tom passed Salieri. He had to take care of Sara and his daughter. And Salieri I believe the cause of their quarrel - had to slow to show-off and tell Tom and Polly about cigars.

S
Sergio S. Caracciola 13.02.20

Performers do not have to tell everything. Just to play verspohl from gigs on the screw and the characters they entire gang hierarchy crammed in four people. So SEM is justified knew about cigars. By status he is above Tom and Polly

L
Lord Inferno 13.02.20

What? Tom and Paulie are simple laborers or what? They Salieri had in the account.... Tom passed Salieri to the cops from
for Sarah's daughter.....got that right....Yes, and he did....it was....

M
McEclipse 13.02.20

but I do not care for Salieri
But Tom I was very sorry when he was killed((

S
Sergio S. Caracciola 13.02.20

Sorry, of course! To his hero attached. In fact the chip accepts this or not.
As to the values of Tom and Polly: in the mafia, every worker counts, all the more so a professional killer. But the hierarchy - they are below. And the man could not be attracted to top-secret information of the Family being involved in the family itself so, as Tom

M
Mozart23 13.02.20

Tommy is right.

V
Vi Dzhi 13.02.20

Salieri inflated schmuck! He tell Tommy about the diamonds, That would give him more money then brought!