3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Armageddon 13.02.20 03:15 pm

Who is right - Tommy Angelo or don Salieri? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

You will no doubt remember that at the end of a Mafia don Salieri and Thomas Angelo, hmm, to put it mildly, disagree. Who in your opinion was the right one? Whether the rights of Salieri that killed Tom? Violated the Omerta?
103 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 13.02.20

He asked me to kill Tom when he was alive. That's it, and found... it's late.

S
Svobodnyy 13.02.20

Mlyn, well, someone said that he was dreaming (That)

D
Del1ver 13.02.20

heh , and nothing would happen in the game to do )

V

and you are mining, stick your finger up your ass and enjoy that and shut up. More about you can't dream of.

L
Lord Armageddon 13.02.20

Who by the way said that Salieri is dead? Maybe he wasn't executed. The game seems to be about his death did not say anything. We don't even know: maybe he ran away from prison and sent his men to kill Tommy. We don't know - and only developers can answer this question.

m
mityai 13.02.20

to Lord Armageddon

Salieri no one was executed, it just planted and all, and if you take into consideration that Tommy at that time (when there was a trial) was 35 years, in the last video he is 65. Salieri spent 30 years rozyskat Tommy and paid for everything ...

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.02.20

And Salieri lived in prison until the liberation? I doubt if he is young.

m
mityai 13.02.20

to IKP

By the way, Yes. I did not realize. So I bought a release. But why, then, so long they dragged with murder. Really could not find the Tommy??? It remains a mystery!!

C
Crocodildo 13.02.20

By the way not the fact that I bought release... could the prison is an order for Thomas to do...

V

and maybe, just ran away.

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.02.20

Perhaps during the war, four-thread and happened.

Another version: Salieri had died in the 50's in prison and his last wish was killing Tom.

V

yeah. but it was his sons.:D

p
popkilla 13.02.20

Right daughter of Frank

g
george-92 13.02.20

popkill
+10 zhzhosh)

F
Full ContacT 13.02.20

The only one who is right in this game, so this stupid ass under the bridge, Hz. what's his name... Pete, Joe...))

p
paulgeorgehooks 13.02.20

and maybe, just ran away.

If I ran away, Tom would have immediately alerted. And moved away to the thread.

v
vik-0306 13.02.20

Don had to say about bryuliki, and Tom and Paulie wasn't supposed to roll on the don so early.
Tom had to kill Michelle and Sarah. If in these places, the script was not, I'd soaked them yourself.

A
Alex.563 13.02.20

What difference does it make who is right and who is wrong, the game is still there the other end!

D
Dedushka-12 13.02.20

I think it was wrong That he broke the Omerta, betrayed the family,and at that time it was a punishment Deadly. So in that sense, Tom was killed correctly, it obilize betrayal of the family!
Alex.563 I read somewhere that there thinking is not much different ending or something like sharps and flats, I don't remember it was long ago.

T
Tomas. 13.02.20

Tom had to kill Michelle and Sarah. If in these places, the script was not, I'd soaked them yourself.

And where does Sarah?

And yet no human was That... Him that there was nothing to eat, if he decided to Rob a Bank? Greed ruined as a result.