3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zegnus 03.09.19 08:57 pm

The deadliest hero computer games for the last 10 years?

I think Emily Coldwind of Dishonored. It stopped only organ-drebezzhalki. What are the other options?
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 03.09.19

If to take into account is the number of dead that Tiz Arrior (and his team) from Bravely Default 2013ogo year. By the end of the game, after leveling all professions on my account there were about four thousand battles. Each 3-4 monster. 12000-16000 killed.

Although, in the genre musou the number of dead could number in the millions. And one-the only hero. So some Guan Yu (I musou not particularly fond of).

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

Serious Sam.

K
Kovboy belomor 03.09.19

What? well, one guy in an entire star system exploded.Yes it was necessary.But still.

V
Vyxyxol 03.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Ivan Shepard chtol?

K
Kovboy belomor 03.09.19

Muskrat
He is the most.

z
zegnus 03.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
It is implied that the character possesses the most lethal skills, he can play and he's potentially alone will be chopped down into a bunch of other cool characters from games over the last 10 years. So, probably more accurately be expressed with the topic =)

K
Kovboy belomor 03.09.19

zegnus
I don't know this is purely who is better,Duke or Sam. Kain or Dante.The dispute in the sandbox.

O
Ophelios 03.09.19

Death from Darksiders?

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

Anderby wrote:
If to take into account is the number of dead that Tiz Arrior (and his team) from Bravely Default 2013ogo year. By the end of the game, after leveling all professions on my account there were about four thousand battles. Each 3-4 monster. 12000-16000 killed.
Moot point about those killed ) To Orcs Must Die 2 on my account more than 300 000 dead orcs, so... ))

Anderby wrote:
Although, in the genre musou the number of dead could number in the millions. And one-the only hero. So some Guan Yu (I musou not particularly fond of).
That's it! )

If the number of victims depends on the story, so you can't blame an infinite number of enemies, then another thing...

zegnus wrote:
It is implied that the character possesses the most lethal skills, he can play and he's potentially alone will be chopped down into a bunch of other cool characters from games over the last 10 years. So, probably more accurately be expressed with the topic =)
And this is all a different criterion ) Example? Son Goku (or a bunch of characters) from Dragon Ball Xenoverse could *easily* take all of your Dante, the Dukes, maxes and other heroes, lol &)
Goku

n
nik32wpo 03.09.19

Jackie Estacado. Especially in the Darkness 2.
Spoiler

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.09.19

Maybe Alex Mercer from Prototayp. I think it is quite deadly.

L
Lightninggg 03.09.19

It deadly? Well Kratos, I guess, because it killed the entire Pantheon of Greek gods and ended the world. The number of victims is incalculable. Plus he's incredibly tenacious and stubborn so many times to die and get out of carstvo Aida filled with even more anger and hatred.

And speaking of imbabah heroes, as they say overpowered, then this is definitely Bayonetta, because in addition to all its abilities with slow time, force, speed, the ability to knit my hair into huge monsters, at the end of the first part of it so much hit a huge boss that sent him directly into the Sun.

Dante (not to be confused with Donte from DmC) at the peak of his form at the age of always on full speed, not showing, probably, and half of their forces, because stupid does not see the need.
What can I say anyway? Dude the son of the strongest demon, he's almost immortal, stabbed his huge sword or shot in the head, laugh it off. Again, very fast, can teleport, physically very strong. Many styles of warfare, including, for example, Royal guard, blocking any enemy's attack (Hello Savior of ДМЦ4, which was the size of a skyscraper) or the Quicksilver, freezing time. Master proficiency with any weapon, in the presence of his there is even a Pandora's Box with 666 deadly forms. Can turn into a demon, doubling their strength.
And he's incredibly stylish and funny.)

Asura from Asura's Wrath (few people about this game knows) - the anime version of Kratos, umiral once more and once more has arisen. Stopped and killed with his bare hands boss the size of three of our planet, killed a bunch of other different gods, one jump can fly to the moon, during the fight with his mentor they the poor moon into two parts chopped, can itself grow to the size of the planet and go to destroy entire stars using the power of the Creator of the universe, well, in short there is total madness and a complete anime set in a good way. Asura is probably the most powerful character not only in games but also in the media culture in General.

u
ucher.u 03.09.19

Lightning. wrote:
Asura is probably the most powerful character not only in games but also in the media culture in General.
Thor his hammer down. ))

g
genarek1 03.09.19

Kratos...

m
muromez 03.09.19

And for me it Blazkowicz...of wolfenstein...the immortal fighter of the Nazis)))

S
Sergij Galysh 03.09.19

Emily Coldwind of Dishonored.

a
aKinave 03.09.19

Max Payne, Isaac Clarke, Alex Mercer (or the same James Heller), Garrett (Thief), Marcus Fenix, Martin Walker, Wallrider, Niko Belik, the master chief
Yes, they are in fact so many that all couldn't remember

T
TOMAS 03.09.19

The most powerful hero is OnePunchMan

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

serious Sam

V
Vyxyxol 03.09.19

Gentlemen, what was the name of that dude from Painkiller, anyone remember this?