3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 22.09.19 12:20 pm

Problem: freezes / cannot be powered on / rebooted PC v.2

183 Comments
Sort by:
D
DartMaul 22.09.19

RevIO2RUS
As an option you just mixed up the wires and connect the Reset SW (reset button) any light that permanently closes the contact and the Board thinks the reset button is continuously pressed.

R
RevIO2RUS 22.09.19

DartMaul
Everything was solved by resetting BIOS and change the reset button, thanks for the help.

N
Nikita Chuev 22.09.19

Hello!
The problem was not on, but did not know where to write, so do not scold severely.
To start my configuration:
OS Win7 x86 and Win8.1 x64
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R v2
Intel Core i7-950, 3200 MHz (24 x 133)
Kingston KVR133D3N9/2G-SP (Two straps)
Gigabyte WindForce 3X OC PCI-E 3072Mb (GV-N780OC-3GD)
Hard drives
ST3500418AS ATA Device (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
ST2000DM001-1CH164 ATA Device (2000 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device (2000 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-III)
SAMSUNG HM100UI ATA Device (1000 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-II)
Power supply Epsilon 700w (more to download)
It is also worth Prof Revolution 7301

Really, the problem is that both systems do not see the built-in network card and can immediately after boot or later, or after exercise in any process, fly USB driver namely
Enhanced host controller USB for Intel(R) ICH10 - 3A3A
Enhanced host controller USB for Intel(R) ICH10 - 3A3C
After that no USB device is not working, helps or restarting the computer (after a reboot, the exact same situation), or to manually update these devices drivers already present on the system (in further nagruzke computer wood not fly, but after reboot all on the new).
A temporary and partial solution was found quite by accident. When the computer is to pull the plug after you turn on a computer in any system, the network adapter is already there and the wood will not fall. The effect lasts a couple of days, and then only after you turn off you turn on a computer it all starts again.

Already tried:
Reinstalling the operating system.
Firmware BIOS
Disconnected all hard drives (except system), drive unit, tv tuner, put the less powerful card (GTX 460). Sinned on the power unit.
Nothing gives the result.

Please tell me where spin. Or what is causing this problem for further replacement of iron.
Thanks in advance!

d
dobro4insky 22.09.19

The pilot did not try to change?

-
-SK.art- 22.09.19

Nikita Chuev
Really, the problem is that both systems do not see the built-in network card

have a good komputer and you feel sorry for 300 rubles to the network card?)

N
Nikita Chuev 22.09.19

dobro4insky
Do not think for the Nuba, but what's a pilot?) (if I wrote)

-SK.art-
a network card is not in use, simply describe all the symptoms. more trouble cause it slipped constantly the driver.

I live not in Russia, and where you live will not be easy to find a motherboard on 1366 socket, buy a new motherboard and the CPU is also not yet possible, so I would like to know why and try to fix or replace non-working hardware

D
DozoRRR 22.09.19

Carry in service what, let them watch and do, there is a hereditary Wang no.

d
dobro4insky 22.09.19

Nikita Chuev
Network filter

D
Digic_07 22.09.19

My processor AMD Athlon(tim) II X2 245 2.9 Ghz instead of 2.9 2,89 writes what could be?

S
SUSUL1 22.09.19

CRYSIS0707
the tire holds the frequency is not 200 but 199.
This is the first that comes to mind

M
Memfis198 22.09.19

In General playing games for about 15 minutes) then snap and all)) the Monitor turns off the computer still works)) On the graphics card cooling noise)) and the keypad is locked nothing can be done)) it is Necessary to press reset) and the new)) That it could be)) the CPU, the graphics card can overheat, or power supply)

R
Razox 22.09.19

Memfis198
The percent of short dried pasta is between percent and cooling.
Although it does not appear, once the system unit is working... Fuck knows WMS video card Chet lag. Or just do stupid viruses.

M
Maklline66 22.09.19

The problem is almost like Memphis - the computer tightly hangs, keyboard/mouse does not react, helps only reset. The computer manages to hang even under the usual surfing the net. Rule out overheating, because what could be overheating, when BP/Mother barely warm?))
The problem started just today.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.09.19

Maklline66
The stupidest version - maybe the problem is the keyboard and mouse? Both USB?

u
ucantcmen07 22.09.19

Memfis198
If the noise on the graphics card - it probably means it is overheating. It would be nice pomonitorit temperature.
What kind of power supply?

M
Memfis198 22.09.19

ENERMAX Whisper II EG565P-VE FMA(24P) 535W ATX12V Ver 2.0 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Power Supply) video Card today monitor) the Temperature in the program MSI Kombustor reaches 100 degrees)

u
ucantcmen07 22.09.19

Memfis198
Block, of course, too old...
The temperature on the GPU is very high: can be clean from dust, change thermal paste, if not afraid, to organize the case better cooling.

M
Maklline66 22.09.19

the problem on the spot - the system gets, tightly, helps only reset.

The stupidest version - maybe the problem is the keyboard and mouse? Both USB?
The lights on the keyboard and mouse work, so the problem is not in them.

By the way, recently there was a new symptom after the system stood up, a normal reset does not always help - the computer is working. but system does not boot. And the funny thing is, something happened after the game in Fishdom. In this regard I have a question - whether it is connected with the hardcore/the Windows? Hard couple of years for sure there are at least(if nothing is forgot, it is hard since 2008 is)

And dogonku - 01xE BSOD randomly crashes. Maybe like a week to work without it and crashes, or maybe several every few hours. Note that it always POPs up after the game, and not the time it

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.09.19

Maklline66
BSOD 01xE - if you see again, write down what driver caused it.
If the system is not loaded - then it is desirable to understand at what stage stops loading.

M
Maklline66 22.09.19

If the system is not loaded - then it is desirable to understand at what stage stops loading.
Immediately after reset black screen and all =.=