3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 22.09.19 12:20 pm

Problem: freezes / cannot be powered on / rebooted PC v.2

183 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikita2112 22.09.19

I also have a summer this was. Opened the case and the computer is stopped arbitrarily reboot. XS what is overheating, maybe the power supply. But as it got cold outside, again all norms. Percent warmed up to 60, 72 to none, not like they reboot. Maybe it's time for me to change PSU? Is it possible somehow to assess its condition?

M
Mr Pronka 22.09.19

nikita2112
I have rebooted only during games, online movies all in order. Start demanding a toy for 10-15 minutes and while.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 22.09.19

Micr0
Updated to 344.11

I have on the laptop after installing discrete does not work, is not compromised nor the driver, nor older. After several attempts became.

A
AAsPeRR 22.09.19

Hi all, on my brother's computer is having the problem, gathered a week ago to him, at some point everything just hangs feverishly rattle sound and after 5 seconds all hang down and can be repeated after 5 minutes, maybe in 50, Gigabyte gtx 780 3gb 384bit if you need to write and other components, could you tell me what could be.

a
alt_engel 22.09.19

AAsPeRR
Problems with the power supply, overheating CPU, bhed on hard... Or as a variant of troubles with the software. Need a little more depth to dig. View climbs any errors in windows logs. Using everest to monitor the performance and temperature of the PSU and if everything is in order, then look for problem in the software.

W
Without Compromise 22.09.19

please help!!when installing games the computer hangs tightly..love it!!!..first time dealing with this garbage..the axle was changed two days ago..config: AMD A-10 6800 K,8 GB operatives vidyuhi - Radeon 5770..

g
gleb.butjajev 22.09.19

Good afternoon, the problem is turned on the PC sat for a while in Chrome and then on to you freezes - the mouse moves but nothing pressed just hangs on the circle loading is loaded in the browser and so for a minute max, then everything is fine until a certain time.
Moth:Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Pross:Athlon 64 x4 640
Ram:A Data 8GB DDR3 1333mhz
Vid:GIGABYTE R9 280 WINDFORCE 3GB OC
HDD: 250 GB Kingston SSD/ 500GB 3GB/S 7200RPM
CHIEFTEC 650W (CFT-650-14CS)
Thanks In Advance.
The thermal grease on the processor where changed a year ago, maybe year and a half , when the motherboard I bought.

i
ili0ili 22.09.19

gleb.butjajev
check out not to overheat , if not, then try to brush off the dust and reinstall Windows

-
-SK.art- 22.09.19

gleb.butjajev

the stuttering starts after about 15 minutes after switching on Internet?
When will hang, turn on the task Manager - look for a process that sort of works. If you find, it is likely a virus (a bitcoin miner).

g
gleb.butjajev 22.09.19

It did not help. Thanks for the tips. I had Windows 8.1, demolished , cleaned the SSD and put 7. Put only a browser to see how the plowing, well, nothing has changed.
ili0ili
monitor via Everest less the norm - I would say the perfect temperature the entire system. But when I use seen a strong jump in CPU usage.
what to do ?
-Sergey Viktorovich-
Miners are not detected

S
St_DMon 22.09.19

I'll try in detail, but without screenshots, because he has for a week froze, his head breaking.
I fused a year ago one friend your system unit:
Konfiguracija P5QL pro, Intel quad Q9550, OCZ 4Gb DDR2 (2x2), Gainward GTX260 Core216, HDD Hitachi 500Gb, Chieftec 560W, Win7 x64. Frequency stock, without overclocking.
build much Feb 2009. And until recently, problems had arose. But recently began a computer to go to games in the reboot. It seems to be surprising: old iron, the axis was not Manana November 09, etc.. But it's so confusing a couple of nuances:
Spoiler - Badou doesn't happen quite;
- reboot occurs completely randomly. Does not depend on the load of the scene or game engine. For example, for a complete walkthrough Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3, BF3 (Singh and cartoon) or Styx the reboot did not exist; Deus Ex HR was rebutals only during commercials (the game itself was stable and without a problem. If the movie had time to miss - all OK); Borderlands TPS was playing fine for a few hours, and then in the same place started to reboot, regardless of the length of the game; Titanfall reloaded in the main menu after 10-15 seconds; but the most interesting is the reboot when you run (not even in the main menu) of Far Cry 2 and simulator something there with no requirements. Games as license, and Repack;
- other problems, lockups, artifacts, instability is not observed.
Responsibility as the seller, like me, and need to help.
What I have done: checked/cleaned up the dust; monitors Aida and SCR (deviation of temperature only on a single core CPU, and that is not critical for 20 minutes the dough has warmed up to 73 °C - not the reason for the fall. Fans and the voltage is normal, loaded smoothly, without jumps); after stress Vantage all right; the virus was looking for the axle re-installed.
So, I would like to hear your assumptions.

S
SUSUL1 22.09.19

St_DMon
To test RAM, it would be necessary from przygrodzki - it may be a surprise to enclose
Then test the HDD for broken sectors
Well, as an option (and suddenly) to create a new user and test.

By the way, you have unplugged the box to reboot/shutdown when a critical error?

S
St_DMon 22.09.19

SUSUL1
Windows errors operativ not found as HDDscan dietary supplements. Axis perestanavlivat, including much much newer user? :)
But the show, of course not.
Thanks, in General, but if it were that simple, I would not have applied to the local zhelezyachnikami.
He most err on the PSU, but it would be the case if you just randomly reboot. But it says restarting in stable areas for specific games and random relative to the other games.

S
SUSUL1 22.09.19

St_DMon
And when you chase the stress test BP monitor?
So the lows are not too low down...
And so it seems more programnow problem, for alarming off when playing the screen saver in the game.
Try with another Windows build to run (if not licensed)
well, the contacts to touch-)

Z
ZifkAn 22.09.19

There is such config:
Hard drive: Seagate ST1000DM003 Barracuda 1Tb 3.5 7200rpm 64Mb SATA3
Cooler: Zalman CNPS10X Performa
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI
Memory: DDR3 DIMM 16Gb (2x8Gb) PC12800 1600MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue Series
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
Solid state drive: (SSD) Kingston V300 120Gb 2.5 SATA3 (SV300S37A/120G)
Solid state drive: (SSD) Kingston V300 60Gb 2.5 SATA3 (SV300S37A/60G)
Video card Inno 3D GTX570
Discrete sound card: Asus Xonar
PSU: Chieftec 620w
Well DVDюшник is still there.

Problem such: at loading(game for example), the headphones start to pop. Those who are in Skype speak very highly of it.
The columns displayed on the Xonar, headphones into the motherboard's internal card. Crack only the ears. Err on weak PSU for this profile. Waiting for help with this problem

-
-SK.art- 22.09.19

ZifkAn

the unit is not weak.
ground the case you have, most likely. Pickup manifest.

Z
ZifkAn 22.09.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
whether this is the problem.

And Yes, the case from the old computer got. It was the same headphones in sound of the mother, and the speakers in the Xonar soundcard and was the norm

-
-SK.art- 22.09.19

ZifkAn
whether this is the problem.

more likely than not.
Ground the case, or change. The problem is not uncommon, by the way.

l
lev03121998 22.09.19

Does not turn on the laptop does not see the train. If you restart it many times, it turns on and works without a hitch, with a hard drive no problem. I feel it is not in hardware, but in software something, but I don't know that, in General, need help.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.09.19

the problem in General is.
the computer hangs 5 minutes after the beginning of work appears a blue screen and pochvovedeniye something. then it restarts and then runs fine until next shutdown. the data he creates about 30 sec before departure usually damaged.
with overclocking, the situation has improved in the sense that kom is crashing immediately after loading Windows or in the process.
gigabyte 970a-ds3 16gb fx6100. Windows 7 x64 without SP1
the computer is assembled in such a way that the boot of the start-up cost for one screw (there's also HP 32) 7 on the other. all the screws have migrated from the computer on the basis of the gigabyte x48 ds4 and before that with ASUS р5b. those Windows were never reconstructed
the problem old drivers or some kind of virus? or iron all.