3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 15.02.20 10:36 pm

Which GTA has the best story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, such topics on the forum is not found, decided to create. What do you think, in what games of GTA series the story best?

I vote for GTA San Andreas. The story is long, original, exciting... Hooked hard. What do you think? Vote
111 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Captain] 15.02.20

AlSar, uh, no, I love the third era, too. You're weird.

M
Merinostas 15.02.20

gta 3 , San Andreas

S
Shavoo 15.02.20

The Lost And Damned, Liberty City Stories, IV-ka
gorgeous and I am sure the plot will be V-ke!!!

a
at-400 15.02.20

gorgeous and I am sure the plot will be V-ke!!!
+1
Hope so.

R
Robert_The_producer 15.02.20

san andreas

O
Old_Shang_Tsung 15.02.20

GTA Liberty City Stories

K
Karnaval132 15.02.20

GTA V

K
KanoVoxLian 15.02.20

I would like to say that GTA 5 , but I can't since I have not played it, so GTA 4 I liked her stories.

M
MagazinchikValeryana 15.02.20

Since GTA 3 I all liked the story, honestly. However in GTA V I haven't played yet, but I am sure that in this part of the plot is not worse

A
ALKATRAZ_XXL 15.02.20

All the parts are good )

W
Wild Rider 15.02.20

After passing gta 5 caught myself thinking that because of the three different main characters a bit lost the General thread of the narrative. But unlike gta 4, the story, albeit shorter, but it's bright, it has a lot of action, artificial stretching in the middle, I hardly noticed. It's all covers.

Even if you take gta 4 with the episodes, the relationship of the three main characters are better served in the fifth part. So my verdict - GTA V

And still there is a small claim. Missions with free Franklin, in GTA SA, very little. Ie if the General story line I'm happy, for the sake of variety, could expand and add more missions separately for Trevor, Michael and Franklin, with story, cutscenes and all. I.e., it does not look like a side mission with the carriage of goods, a La Trevor Philips Enterprises or passengers a La Downtown Cab Co.

C
Chop-chop 15.02.20

The best story in San
Death series has come with GTA 5, maybe there are 3 main characters(no one really got used) and the plot of HS all the time or the robbery or the planning of a robbery

B
Bogdanz 15.02.20

Chop-chop
What's the game about thieves even should be?)

C
Chop-chop 15.02.20

Should,but not throughout the entire story

s
slender535 15.02.20

1;gta V
2;gta san andreas
3;gta IV

A
Anderson777- 15.02.20

in GTA:San Andreas

F
FETT171 15.02.20

4, san andreas

s
singularity2016 15.02.20

Chop-chop
I also did not like that the three heroes have to play. Better only one. It was possible to make the main character Michael or Franklin

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 15.02.20

First place in the nomination Best scenes - get GTA 4.
After her episode of The Lost and Damned.
3. GTA LCS
4. GTA SA
5. GTA 3
6. The Ballad of gay Tony.
7. GTA 5. (The plot is interesting, but very short)
8.GTA VC ( damned mission with the helicopter , which I failed more than 10 times, forced me to carry the game, and absolutely destroyed the desire to return to it) . So I have absolutely no desire to return to the City of Vice and pass this game.

A
AndreyBatkovich 15.02.20

KiteCat [Elf level 80]
Maybe I shock you, but in GTA IV the plot is also a little less than completely consists of kinistino, kinotsitat and references.
Rinokill
Way Shen
GTA IV The Ballad of gay Tony - The Lost and Damned are closely intertwined and although the characters are virtually not act jointly, as is done in GTA V, but their line is still unbroken. Here's a video of weave are assembled in the film and voiced monophonic translation in the style of VHS 90s.

Way Shen
I can not mention that in The Lost and Damned in the beginning there is a logical disconnect with GTA IV, which in The Ballad of gay Tony successfully bypassed.