3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 15.02.20 10:36 pm

Which GTA has the best story? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In General, such topics on the forum is not found, decided to create. What do you think, in what games of GTA series the story best?

I vote for GTA San Andreas. The story is long, original, exciting... Hooked hard. What do you think? Vote
111 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat_V_Zakone 15.02.20

Andreabocelli
This is when Nico lit up in the Intro TLAD?
Well, it's a small discrepancy in the original at the time of the first mission of TLAD all the bridges are closed.

A
AndreyBatkovich 15.02.20

Way Shen
Not only. There at the time when the club brings news that one of the lost has been killed by some immigrant, and remember, all the bridges are open. And Niko kills the lost, Mutya with her daughter Faustina, when the bridges are still closed and before opening them very soon.

Way Shen wrote:
in the original at the time of the first mission of TLAD all the bridges are closed
What does it mean to original? It was also not the original edition? There in the very first mission, go through through Algonquin from Alderney to Bohan. In four Northwood Heights bridge is closed. And then, (if you read the news on the in-game Internet), when bridges are Broker, Bohan and Dukes open, then write that bridge and tunnel in Alderney agreed to leave closed. That is, they are originally closed, and not one opened, the other closed (although technically in the game it could be exactly what was implemented, I can not confirm not deny).

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 15.02.20

Andreabocelli
Writing the original I was referring to the GTA 4 (not episode)
And the mission where you have to kill Jason (the name of the biker that has an affair with the daughter of Faustina) , occurs in the Broker, he with a girl is just a few blocks from home Faustina.
And the fact that Jason came in with Algonquin Broker has an obvious explanation: he could just bribe the police to let him in.

A
AndreyBatkovich 15.02.20

Way Shen
This story can be found the explanations, I agree (for example that he was on the other side, was there before the axle lock). But what about the first mission of TLAD? And by the way, correct me if I'm wrong, when johnny and Niko go to a drug deal in an abandoned house in Duke (which turns out to be a setup LCPD) in four bridge and tunnel to Alderney still closed. And in TLAD - open.

T
Two of One 15.02.20

GTA: Criminal Russia.

Z
Z126 15.02.20

San Andreas

R
Revenge_8 15.02.20

vice city and gta4

A
AFlexex 15.02.20

Four and Sanya

D
Dean2016 15.02.20

In the fifth, in my opinion, the best

P
POBWNK 15.02.20

In the fourth part of the plot is very dramatic and tragic ending, about Nico and can movie make

M
Moron Dark 15.02.20

GTA San Andreas