3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 16.02.20 10:10 pm

Premium tanks (World of Tanks)

Prem. tanks is a technique which can only be bought for gold or to get in some action.
They are not in the chain of research and immediately have guards status.
From pleasant things - the cheap repair and ammo + premium multiplier of money and experience x1.5, and if you have a premium account - all 2.0.
Share impressions about Prem.tanks! Well, asking the questions, of course.

In version 0.33 I had a Churchill storm LT. Slow and clumsy, but with good armor and fast reload. Farm on it - not weak. From eight to forty thousand credits. One problem is the tower in the center. Lean around the corner will cover faster than the drive tower.

Now (0.4.6) bought Matilda. About the same, but the cooldown longer interfere. Tower is better, but very slowly spinning. The spread is small but the information burns. And in General - there is not a medium tank, it's heavy. Maybe after a pumping crew it will be better, but I don't think it's enough. Churchill wins in the dry.
Battle in Himmelsdorf a couple of times, punched KV, gave 16K. repair 900 (I lived to see the victory) shells 500. Profit of 15K. considering a premium account.
172 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yur af 16.02.20

Cherchel is very beneficial especially if you survive and Kogon and even inciting

for example I'm killing two cut down $11K and 1K experience

F
Filonline 16.02.20

Mmmm.Churchill necessary thing.Especially for those who have shells on every thing and fix - Mama do not cry

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

Especially for those who have shells on every thing and fix - Mama do not cry
...aka tanks 7+ level. Yes, it would be good to get one to release.
It will cost about 6-7$

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

I bought the Pz B2.
What side is the cord? It is a clone of the BT, only Very slow! It doesn't penetrate the T-34. His vancott all and Sundry. Because of the slow tower it is impossible even to catch fireflies.

Surprisingly, it is classified quite high. Despite the fact that the team he's useless, it is in the minority and has great chances of losing.

In General, a kind of slap for those unfortunate developers who thought vbuhali it hard earned. IMHO of course, but judging by what they say about this tank in battle - not just my IMHO.

M
MC Kebab 16.02.20

I yuzayu British tank (or American, don't know) Valentine.
Like all premium tanks it suffers from several drawbacks:
Much too slow ( and for LT a little speed-is death).
2. Cannon HS (taxis only against tanks 1,2,3 levels)
3. It cannot be improved.

Pros.
1. Fast reload speed of the gun.
2. Get a lot of money for the fight. And if still at a premium-you can earn a lot of money.
Personally, I sank the tank money Tank profitable. And he is struggling with the tanks 1, 2, 3 levels.

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

If you consider that the third level is the BT-7 and T-46, then ...

G
GhostRusSPB 16.02.20

And what better to buy a Churchill or Matilda or German premium is better?

K
KRONOS113 16.02.20

GhostRusSPB
Both not very.T14 take it.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

Don't take anything, T-14 is the same Matilda, only less armor, more speed, and a cannon on the effectiveness (or rather lack thereof) is the same. The tanks above the level of such practically invulnerable. If you can not wait to spend the money, then wait next year and buy something swertia premium, KV-5 or Lion. And best of Prem take.

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

But as there RAM2?

D
Dark knight Sparda 16.02.20

Sorry for not КВ5 Hippo

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

It is a pity that so far there are no premium SPG!

M
Morgoth Bauglir 16.02.20

DiLouk
Thank God! Imagine what will happen when you type Shturmtigr.

M
MC Kebab 16.02.20

Thank God! Imagine what will happen when you type Shturmtigr.
I thought it will not enter.
KV 220 taxis. Especially in a battle with 3-6 levels)

N
NIaNM 16.02.20

It is a pity that so far there are no premium SPG!
Not worth, not something will gigatons kačerov on these artah, which will be inept, but a big plus.

D
DiLouk 16.02.20

NIaNM
And imagine what advantage is pryamorukih zbasnik

In the tree development, there are several Prem art, waiting for them!

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

Decided to hurry to become Nagapattinam)), but prior to tank top to rock for a long time(and at high LVL there like you nagibateley), and so I decided to buy a Prem tank which would be abandoned in the sandbox, and there I was nagapatinam, but it'd still be profitable. First thought of the PzKpfw B2 740, but I learned that it is often a strong throw to the tanks and there he meat. Thought about PzKpfw 38H735(f) (Hotchkiss H35), but they say he is not nagivating as the first. And even more noobs will be more afraid (unseen fucked***Oh x*of ini) sorry Vitalij diamond heavy than the LT.
What would you recommend PzKpfw 38H735(f) (Hotchkiss H35) or PzKpfw B2 740?
People often throw in the sandbox?
Who brings more money?

C
Comrad_Fobos 16.02.20

vla-parfenkov
At a meeting at the top at 1 you in the sandbox waiting for a small bowel movement kirpichiki))))
The first IMHO but still bends in the sand.
ZY2. Winter introduce the Lion. 8th LVL. A sort of hybrid of CT and Soviet bands.

v
vla-parfenkov 16.02.20

At a meeting at the top at 1 you in the sandbox waiting for a small bowel movement kirpichiki))))
But dealing with SPG task of LT and St, while I beat the other tanks.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 16.02.20

But dealing with SPG task of LT and St, while I beat the other tanks.
The task at-1 to destroy everyone he sees in sight...