3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiLouk 16.02.20 10:10 pm

Premium tanks (World of Tanks)

Prem. tanks is a technique which can only be bought for gold or to get in some action.
They are not in the chain of research and immediately have guards status.
From pleasant things - the cheap repair and ammo + premium multiplier of money and experience x1.5, and if you have a premium account - all 2.0.
Share impressions about Prem.tanks! Well, asking the questions, of course.

In version 0.33 I had a Churchill storm LT. Slow and clumsy, but with good armor and fast reload. Farm on it - not weak. From eight to forty thousand credits. One problem is the tower in the center. Lean around the corner will cover faster than the drive tower.

Now (0.4.6) bought Matilda. About the same, but the cooldown longer interfere. Tower is better, but very slowly spinning. The spread is small but the information burns. And in General - there is not a medium tank, it's heavy. Maybe after a pumping crew it will be better, but I don't think it's enough. Churchill wins in the dry.
Battle in Himmelsdorf a couple of times, punched KV, gave 16K. repair 900 (I lived to see the victory) shells 500. Profit of 15K. considering a premium account.
172 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShefArdMM 16.02.20

Ropnet 456654
For money and experience take Loches) and the KV-5 and Type quite a nice tank riders, money a little less, but more fun.

R
Ropnet 456654 16.02.20

What kind of Loches, Lowe or what?

s
stinger204 16.02.20

The actual Type is a stock T54, moderately armored, moderately fast tank. The manner of playing it is about the same as on the T54
КВ5 heavily armored tank, but slow and with an average puhoi, but we have one advantage, it is not throwing against a level 10. The tactics of the game to roll ahead of rush and his armor to distract the enemy and close in less armored but more penetrating tanks. Disassemble КВ5 pretty hard, even in the place of penetration breaks not always.
Leva is more expensive but it's worth it, well armored tank with a powerful puhoi, features compare with the Tiger 2. For more damagey puhi yield tank a bit more than his neighbors in class, and this is more expensive. A tactic like any other cord, I reached the shelter, shot, hiding in General, anything not normal.

_
_Rogal_Dorn_ 16.02.20

Who told you that Loew deals more damage ?PDM KV-5 and above since it almost never throws to 9th level, it breaks all ie deals more damage than the lion.

S
SUSUL1 16.02.20

ShaDoW_e3
Potential damage to punch necessary, and with this, unlike LEV, КВ5 have a big problem

R
Ropnet 456654 16.02.20

and I for some reason always thought that Loew brings little credit, just for fun, I will have to reconsider

s
stinger204 16.02.20

Ropnet 456654
Not yield them about the same, averaging 50-70 to for the fight, the experience depends solely on the number of shots fired and about the same as their classmates. Just if you Leve 50-70 these take almost no straining, at the expense of armor and puhi, then КВ5 and Type you need to sweat a little then it all depends on straightness of hands. But in the negative, even without a premium and even if the fight does not make a single shot, you'll never leave.

_
_Lime_ 16.02.20

Chinese definitely, and Loches complete HS))IMHO

S
ShefArdMM 16.02.20

Listen _Lime_, he knows what he's talking about, because I already had it.
Leva is more expensive but it's worth it, well armored tank with a powerful puhoi, features compare with the Tiger 2. For more damagey puhi yield tank a bit more than his neighbors in class, and this is more expensive.
stinger204
*ROFL*
The armor he cardboard - fail
Typical German kritosbornik and a tank of diesel fuel - failх2
Bad speaker manevrennost - failх3
Shell costs 1K(vs. 270 and 250 KV-5 and Тип59 respectively) - failх4
And
Type is a stock T54 - the T54 is a Type of armor 100mm, ponerinae LB-1 and engine from top T-34-85 - failх5
Conclusion: a noob detected.

SUSUL1
The ZiS-6M is easy to hit 7лвл breaks 8лвл in sides, weak points and sometimes just the forehead, 9лвл in a weak point. The accuracy and the range when drive allows them to aim at, so do not drive about the problem with the breach. 10lvl we are not interested in just because no throws.

k
k0tas 16.02.20

and just the presence of the owner, allows you to farm on any tank except арт8, tt10 and ST9

_
_Rogal_Dorn_ 16.02.20

Listen to chef,he is a master of Kowa.

k
k0tas 16.02.20

Yes that's right, listen to polzovteley PG, they will advise you =)

_
_Rogal_Dorn_ 16.02.20

f2ckall
Well, I think users with over 10K battles and you can hear it.

k
k0tas 16.02.20

well Val, I do not listen, I'm a noob )

s
stinger204 16.02.20

ShefArdMM
Armor is not cardboard, good tilt+the rebound, tanks 8 level punch is not the first time, if 9 be the angle the frequent ricochets.
Over 200 fights on Leve burned 2 times, even less than the IS4, it burns more often.
Dynamics of normal speed though only 30 km/h, maneuverability is adequate, tighten the tank on the ST is problematic, the body+tower dovorachivat for me torque T54.
Shell 1K Yes but shoots less, deals more damage so that the cost for the purchase of projectiles on the amount coincide with КВ5, and profit at the expense of greater damage is the same.
Type is a stock T54 - the T54 is a Type of armor 100mm, ponerinae LB-1 and engine from top T-34-85 - failх5
Well, what I'm wrong, this is the stock T54
Conclusion: look at yourself.

K
Kelt 16.02.20

As the owner of all three - I will say this

Leva is better than the type 59 and the Chinese is better than KV-5. It if to speak about the ratio of yield/fan/the quality of the machines themselves

Chinese for fun and farm, Loew - wild to farm (for 120K clean with the PA - was not the time for 600+ battles), and Chinese and Lave - gasoline - twist tower and the ride is much nicer, but the KV-5, gasoline burns faster and helps the player to see no more of this incompetent piece of crap - and it sits on something more appropriate in the hangar.

Yes. KV-5 is well pharmaceutical, and hit the commander's hatch of is-4. At this pluses end. After all turrets to hide it is impossible in principle. So even Пз4 being the owner of a good gun accuracy out of the bushes to bite the KV-5, for nothing, from the middle distance, especially if the KV-5 is associated with fight with the other, as is often the case in randomness.

And what need do premium tank to combine the pleasure of a fun game, forgiving, and to farm. But what about the game forgiving if you bend over straight-arm is-3, KT, T32, and even ponerinae to zero, while you as the idiot you aim at weak points) At long range KV-5 generally uncompetitive) and if still in motion... the ZIS-6S you delight is even stronger) Though put the stabilizer, though not.

Yes. KV-5 throws for LVL 10 throw often in the top but that point is all that Lev throws to LVL 10 because it's a way for him to earn even more, because Semko, T30 and he punches at all on hurrah, and mouse can be cutting land mines. in the case when he plays rationally and substitutes of the side at an angle of 90* =))) And Yes, that nice to stupid to bend the sandbox and clinical patient disease boeukladki t 44?) nothing... Stupid farm money unless. Loew also can really push, at least with their firepower. And rikusentai mask gun can save even BL-10 and top Fedi...

Type 59 is especially good at PrimaryKey the flight brothers. I remember there was not one fight, when involved in a group of 5 Chinese managed to break through the flank - cut 3-4 TT8 and take the win. Because many maps have to such raids.

_
_Rogal_Dorn_ 16.02.20

Celt
Right hand,you're too greedy with my T30.

s
stinger204 16.02.20

ShaDoW_e3
Well, whoever you hit American branch to the T30, the hands are not straight, and just at the elbows are not bent by definition, it's not tips to swing. So anyone who says the person whose T30, right hand, suffers mildly progressive insanity with schizophrenia.

k
k0tas 16.02.20

thankfully I don't see any problems leveling up to T30

s
stinger204 16.02.20

f2ckall
Problems Yes and no to a skilled player, I absolutely parallel to what tank to play. But you get the rookie to swing the camera so he was on to play throw. Pump of Amer harder than at least the same tips and if you to resume the T30, the hands will be straight is not the case. After Amer pumping tips seem easy and relaxed walk.