3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neb 16.02.20 10:12 pm

What story ending do you choose? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

1. Dying novel his wife remains 1 beremena.
2. Dying Kate,and tea to go no where.

I vsetki chose 1. Sorry kusena.
299 Comments
Sort by:
I
InFk 16.02.20

After beating the game I was sick...
Though I'm a Mego fan of GTA but I really was sick
You heard Nico speak Russian? I Chinese probably better to say)
Better not waste your money on pristupochke and wait on the PC version and buy the pirates,and top book go read about car Thieves
By Sabzh - chose the 2nd

M
MeitDeist 16.02.20

InFk
+1 ))
GTA3 is the best! :)

N
Neb 16.02.20

InFk
in what sense was sick?

V
Vuzya 16.02.20

2infk which Russian? He actually speaks in Serbian.

t
toni14 16.02.20

One
I would chose 2, just do not know what will come of it and didn't know it was already the end of the game. And at the first ending with Kate still can not meet, and when the 2nd ending Kate alive somehow, so all choose the ending 2

N
Neb 16.02.20

and how can she be alive?
Well, me or lag or something was,but Kate and I couldn't call somewhere with 9 missions before the ending ,it just beeps then like the phone took 2 seconds just phone works and dies. Also, it was after I chose the 1 ending.

E
Evil host 16.02.20

One

I
InFk 16.02.20

in what sense was sick?
I played through the power
wanted to see what was back there.
Well, maybe not sick but very tired already was bad )
The game uninteresting - interesting only to jump from the chopper and blow up in the hands of a grenade

N
NiteLite 16.02.20

I have 4 times passed. Twice killed Romka (purely out of interest selected) And twice Kate (the first 2 times passed).

-
-mann 16.02.20

And I did it smart: make a separate save before choosing the ending. In General, I would choose 2

-
-mann 16.02.20

1. Dying novel his wife remains 1 beremena.
I knew that as the game progresses, the novel managed to outrage over Mallory :)))

J
John-117 16.02.20

chose the second ending, damn, will have to go to a Dating site to someone for a coffee to go.

D
Dj Vasya 16.02.20

Kate kill the rock) Roman taxis

P
PRIVA 16.02.20

has not passed before that play rarely, it is better for the country to go but I guess over leave a woman he and a cousin living there and his girlfriend will die for all I care ! love yourself and neighbors to you )) luchsheb this : GTA IV Strategy Guide.pdf who moved !

N
Neb 16.02.20

PRIVA
that well woman is easy to find and there is no more cousin it's almost like a brother

C
Cateador 16.02.20

J-man21: made a separate save before choosing the ending
I did, and it is already pre-read, not an ending; but prefer the second ending

P
Pyatkin 16.02.20

Kate in the sink ! And so with 2 aunts with a Dating website procedure simply to have tea, to Kate and went not by the way ). And the novel, what to eat, and brother ).

V
Voin GTA 16.02.20

3 it's super, it's number 1

C
CAMEL_TROPHY 16.02.20

I chose concavo where the Novel to kill =(