3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neb 16.02.20 10:12 pm

What story ending do you choose? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

1. Dying novel his wife remains 1 beremena.
2. Dying Kate,and tea to go no where.

I vsetki chose 1. Sorry kusena.
299 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crocodildo 16.02.20

Passed both

b
bange 16.02.20

I honestly regret that chose her.
The novel is a pity... :-(

E
Exile014 16.02.20

Hi all, don't think I'm lying but it's true, I passed the game yesterday, chose the ending where Roman still alive, but Kate dies, going through and playing somewhere else 5 hours I got a call Unknow et was Kate I met her we went to eat hamburgers today after playing another 3 hours she called again but I did not meet, do not know that this is a bug or something hopefully the PC will fix it.

n
nemanja 16.02.20

Cross013, yeah there is a bug.

I hope on PC it will fix neeeeeeeeeed!!!! why? even better, all living things and the game will end well!!! ))))

K
King in the world 16.02.20

I first chose!

D
DarkSullan 16.02.20

I chose the second!

J
Jet_Lee 16.02.20

I passed two, but the soul is the second 2)

K
KNR3 16.02.20

I have a second ending. Wanted to go but Xbox broke and the disk is jammed. Now when fixed disk is not working, so I wait for litsku on the PC.

G
Glastonbury 16.02.20

InFK
come on...

Baba was terrible, brother is more important.

G
Gunsta123 16.02.20

You heard Nico speak Russian?
no.and I vopsche in GTA IV not played!!!

F
Fenix aka 16.02.20

The first ending is more in line with GTA

t
t-mac94 16.02.20

That's for sure...

L
LifeStream [Has left from 16.02.20

First, second and then first.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 16.02.20

Passed both, but liked 1, where the novel is still alive!

S
SERGEi_2000 16.02.20

2nd option is, Kate killed... the 2nd time the game has a special desire yet to go there, it will finish to 100%, tabacaru saves, and will dive into the multiplayer ;)

G
GTA FANanaT 16.02.20

first there was 1 ending and now I can again but will finish the second ending

P
PAKKI MAKRIRI 16.02.20

I doshol to the moment of the novel at the wedding knocked, Play did not continue , was the pathetic play of the novel first will now go Dmitry watering.

G
GTA FANanaT 16.02.20

PUCKY MCCREARY
after the murder of the Novel and so goes the mission to kill Dmitri, so it makes no sense to start over

P
Progamer2009 16.02.20

Oh did these two endings and the endings do not call. They all skopipastit with the exception of some scenes. In the first case, chase Pegorino, the second for Dimitri. The schedule of the mission is the same: follow the car to coast, then the execution of all things, well, there are small differences in the first case we're chasing the boat Pegorino, in the second the helicopter Dmitry and in the end we find ourselves still to the Statue of Liberty and there the only difference is that zamenena texture Pegorino Dmitri. Well, in the consequence of all this will call the survivors either Kate or Mallory

B
BJayDS 16.02.20

2,I just heard that after the death of the novel, Kate still Metamucil,but with a novel you can plunk