3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neb 16.02.20 10:12 pm

What story ending do you choose? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

1. Dying novel his wife remains 1 beremena.
2. Dying Kate,and tea to go no where.

I vsetki chose 1. Sorry kusena.
299 Comments
Sort by:
N
NokiArt 16.02.20

And Yes Kate it is a pity a little. She is generally good. First the son, then daughter. But still he is more important

G
Guardian. 16.02.20

To hell with it! The prudish fucking! She's McCreary. xD Brothers, all three rascals, though, Francis I most simpotichen.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 16.02.20

By the way, the Novel also not to drink already, he says that his wife banned)
Although to eat with him can go.

Subject:
Chose the second ending.

S
SHEFFmaster 16.02.20

passed all without a fucking novel would be, so I play the one where Kate is killed

N
NokiArt 16.02.20

But with both endings can't see Kate, so it is better to leave Roma

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 16.02.20

And taxi freestuff)
In Romanowska taxi trick is that the driver do not care for cops, and he can be anywhere to take)

D
Decomposing Corpse 16.02.20

Two

D
Denial 16.02.20

and I feel sorry for Roman. definitely 2

v
vad231437 16.02.20

Me the novel on-human like. And Kate never even gave.:))) Even at 100 percent attachment. And will still be there for me to assess. Let snachala bags under the eyes will remove.:)

_
_PooH_ 16.02.20

2.And not even sorry

M
Mr.Elder 16.02.20

I would choose the second ending, because the cousin of the friend of the wretched family will not sell.

G
Guardian. 16.02.20

Let snachala bags under the eyes will remove.:) - Yes, she loves to drink, mentioned in the topic of discussion for girls. xD
First thought to choose the first final, because of sympathy with Pegu, for which this is the last chance, but then even so decided that his brother is more important.

H
HUNTER AK 16.02.20

I can't get on the chopper and after some time, he'll fall to the bottom of who knows what to do help))))plz

H
HUNTER AK 16.02.20

damn nobody knows(

H
HUNTER AK 16.02.20

as for the chopper to get?

M
McEclipse 16.02.20

quacity on the space bar until the arm will not fall off

M
Merck 16.02.20

But Kate never gave.:)))
the otma same appearance is not conspicuous, can belorado her to shoot :D

L
LeX-07 16.02.20

Option 2, a woman is not pity initially did not like kada after were brought to a restaurant, etc. etc. instead of inviting home sent to hell.

_
_DaVe 16.02.20

I was glad when he killed the woman, not the Roman, when I passed(too Roman a pity, but with Kate I'm not on one date went;)

S
SLAVN 16.02.20

Passed two endings, but left alive of the Novel. Kate is the worst and most stupid of heifers Nico.