3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FERRUMM 17.02.20 11:03 pm

I'm a fan of max Payne 1,2 but not 3 (Max Payne 3)

I am against playing Max Payne 3 because I believe that the accumulated experience of the authors of the first two parts were simply washed away in the toilet, due to the fact that has changed the scene, the darkness of the game and the appearance of HS. One gets the feeling that the streets of Brazil's Sao Paulo runs full of homeless, and not Max Payne.
I hope you understand me
126 Comments
Sort by:
b
bOzzar 17.02.20

I see you already played the game going?
if not,but it is not necessary to talk nonsense

F
FERRUMM 17.02.20

already on screen you can see that the game will not be like part 1 and 2

50GB 17.02.20

I'M A FAN OF MACSKA PAYNE 1,2 BUT NOT 3

dissatisfied go to the forest, first play, and then say. Even the rollers was not possible to judge a game by screenshots!

m
mynameisfoxy 17.02.20

and I play... although bald max is that.. I already feel sorry for him) was such a cool guy, especially in 1 game, and then... the developers would be better what be the background did.

P
Porter92 17.02.20

I agree that Max Payne 3 is unlikely to be similar to the previous part, but no reasonable person would not judge a not yet released game only by screenshots, here we wait for the trailer and will be something to say, and while it only assumptions.

b
bOzzar 17.02.20

already on screen you can see that the game will not be like part 1 and 2
of course not is similar.
the height of stupidity would be to do another game about the dark night city.
the main thing that the plot and gameplay is not screwed up.

e
enotdp 17.02.20

I think this question will be very popular immediately after the release of the game,
and now I still have hope for the best.
PS Fear got into my head and began to slowly explore new territory. Max Payne

X
Xandee 17.02.20

By and large, and the second part is radically different from the first, before its release and after was just a real storm of indignation fans say ruined the game. But got used to it and calmed down. Now, in light of the release of the third part, which is again different from the first, again repeated the old story. You'll see, the game will be released first, all are loudly complaining, and then get used to and will continue to play calmly. Such is the fate of any continuation of the famous game series and no game has not escaped this.

W
Who am I dammit 17.02.20

Such is the fate of any continuation of the famous game series and no game has not escaped this.
And Starcraft 2? Although the game is not out yet, but its almost not abused. Really like the first part because:)

X
Xandee 17.02.20

Well, that's until she came out, holivar will start later)) is that due to the external similarity of the two games everyone is sitting quietly, but when the game comes out...

G
God of Party 17.02.20

IMHO the first max is much steeper than the second. At first everything is darker, better music, the game is just exciting, and I just love the comics, I'd look at them many times. I really like the voice of 1C. And secondly, is not the same... Although there is nothing to be surprised. I only know one game in which the sequel is not worse than the original is Metal Gear Solid. Of course, I'm not talking about gameplay, but about atmosphere, so the only game that it saves Metal Gear Solid. I hope soon will come out Mafia 2 and it will be the second game))
PS: I was sitting in a diner and drank coffee. Can't remember what the counting Cup nasty oily liquid was expecting his child when chromosomal contacted PP. - Max, I have a problem, we need to meet and obovsem to talk. Waiting for 2 30 at the main entrance to the garage skvaer comunicacin(PPV, that shit for 3.5 years remember, and Russian learn 4 can't, although 100% Russian... HDD)

W
Who am I dammit 17.02.20

At first everything is darker, better music, the game is just exciting, and I just love comics,
Moreover, it is harder and I like it

I really like the voice of 1C.
I have had a pirate in the English language. When I heard the translation 1C, spit a lot) the Voice of max did not fit much.

l
lobzik007 17.02.20

PPC is a stupid topic,how can we judge the game not playing in it

G
God of Party 17.02.20

I only played the 1S , and the voice of max was ecstatic)). But in the second part I don't like the translation. It may well be that this is due to the fact that played the first 2-3 times on the English

D
Dima199447 17.02.20

About the atmosphere and the story is already written so 4to about it won't=)

But I wonder 4to they will do with the engine.1 and 2, max was revolutionary in terms of engine(Well modified, cool physics etc) and now don't even know on the Unreal Engine 3 looks like=(

S
ScaryFad 17.02.20

Play - we'll see.
But, unfortunately, will not be more than the first max.

i
its unknown 17.02.20

I'm a fan of max Payne 1,2 but not 3

and th?

A
AssFet 17.02.20

Understand the true fans,because he not long ago experienced a great disappointment from continue one of the games.Guys,be brave! Most importantly, the Max on the spot, and he is bald or else a will have to get used to. Or not play.How anyone can decide for themselves.

F
FERRUMM 17.02.20

By the WAY! something else. The game engine will be RAGE, which was by the way in GTA 4, which may indicate that the game is not all can go

W
Who am I dammit 17.02.20

The game engine will be RAGE, which was by the way in GTA 4, which may indicate that the game is not all can go
But they have more time to optimize