3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FERRUMM 17.02.20 11:03 pm

I'm a fan of max Payne 1,2 but not 3 (Max Payne 3)

I am against playing Max Payne 3 because I believe that the accumulated experience of the authors of the first two parts were simply washed away in the toilet, due to the fact that has changed the scene, the darkness of the game and the appearance of HS. One gets the feeling that the streets of Brazil's Sao Paulo runs full of homeless, and not Max Payne.
I hope you understand me
126 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 17.02.20

The game is delayed till 2010:(

F
FERRUMM 17.02.20

hmm, GTA 4 as much as half a year, it was up to the PS version

W
Who am I dammit 17.02.20

The game is delayed till 2010:(
Gave time that hair grows back xD

S
SOAP GAEMS 17.02.20

blah, I'm sure the game will be гавн0)) for I do not know now to make the game as before the only slag produced only 1нормальная the game came out it falaut 3 the rest is all damaged, not beautiful now, everything goes on the schedule no normal story!! even GTA4, which all been waiting for, turned out to be a hell of г0вн0м!!!the only thing that keeps her in the hearts of normal gamers( 'normal'others will siratro what 'gyta option et Oh?ENEA DIN' as much frothing at the mouth again of the knee such mlyat Yves oven!!!) now the only thing is that MS Heta GTA! classic EPT! and just unreal sumashedshaya Oh*ен0я physics(can't argue with that) and so pretty graph, and so washed-Ravnica PS: very good the game did 1900-2005 once a year on the game, and is closer to the 2005 all a stretch and a stretch....and ete my Zalesnoe full Have Opinion's*the Challenge !!! so take

2101 17.02.20

youngsta93
why do you it in favourite games recorded ?

S
SOAP GAEMS 17.02.20

BLAH... XS... well I have an excuse! because sho is just max Payne is a no...I'm still currently getting it and going to pass, you have to accept))I'm just saying that the game right now Hu*vye do)) in GENERAL, the addition of Nitsche not say! I'm not a title she was awarded

S
ScaryFad 17.02.20

Blah, don't like it when they start to splash a saliva and to yell schyas neumeet to do haroshii game, all the shit, falaut roll. I agree that the game had was interesting and the plot were good, and the atmosphere at altitude, but that's no reason to shout that it was not able to make games.
I myself like to play old games, but do not yell at each corner of the inability of developers to make good games.
GTA 4 does not have to drive. Young Nuba notice it is only graphics and physics, but score on everything else and go water the cops. If you play normal, no one can say that it's a bad game. Some time after the 4th key, I grumbled that the game is shit, but having realized I was wrong.
In General, the games and now doing good, but we must not expect from them the same as before.

S
SOAP GAEMS 17.02.20

BL* well, you're just aristocrat EPT:) incidentally falaut no taxis, I myself do not play it, but don't argue that the game is good, atmosphere))) and if you think that everything is all games slops, I mlyat sex life to them ruined!!! mlyat nah what game!? I want a chick! CHICK! I have a boner half of the year steel...I can't already tries this game! aaaaaa

F
Fallen Chrono 17.02.20

Do not know good or bad will be the third Max, he like me or not, but I'll still buy and play because it
MAX PAYNE!!!!!!

PS I am a fan of max, but the first part I liked mostly for its dark, oppressive atmosphere, the eternal night and snow falling from the sky. In the second part, the atmosphere was already not the same. And if the third Max will be some amusing Thriller type of Far Cry, of course, I'm not happy.However, I'm not saying that I don't love it, it's just I'll like
differently, and, of course, is much less the first part.

G
GunslinGa_MZ 17.02.20

People again show the use of the brain.
Max Payne has changed,he has no family,he has no one,he retired from the police force,where was he to go?Than to earn?
Police would remind him of his past,he becomes a salesman in a supermarket?
And he became a bodyguard,and began to live differently.
We have to thank R* for it,and not to offend.
What do you expect? Not fans of 3 parts?
They portrayed it the way it was supposed to be.

D
DiLouk 17.02.20

N1KO BELLIC

+1
Totally agree - the place of action, and a new job max, very appropriate.
Again - in the second part they completely killed all of the possible development of the storyline. So R* had no choice but to start with a clean slate.

D
DimZet 17.02.20

YES! First Max Pyen best. The story is over in 2 parts, although it is half the other. And of the characters remained alive Max and Jim bravura(as), (saw him operate on(not in sleep max)) and that he is already grandfather was in 1 piece. I have enough of these screenshots that the game will be haragei. Better would have no part 3, what may be a new type 1 max.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 17.02.20

Idel how it operate
Russian language at the end says that he survived:)Well, or in English.
And Mona maglavit,Yes.

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Personally I can't say anything specific...but I think that Rockstar will never let the cult to the game was g... as fans will not forgive))

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 17.02.20

For me the main thing that remained of Noir. He sucked me in the first two games of the max. And the rest will survive

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Sean Devlin
Do you even know what Noir?:) For film Noir night need the rain and so on., now look at the screens of MP 3. Survive?

F

Agent00Sasha
Chicks hatched shield, and the game is judged by its output. But I don't think Rockstar will release a crazy game.
And while Yes, you're right without night the rain-drenched new York city Noir is somehow not Noir

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

You simply amaze me... What do you mean ''somehow not Noir?'' - it just won't be in MP 3, Noir can only be in the form in which it is in MP 2. Read ''Wikipedia' what is it anyway. And what does the fact that Rockstar will not release a crazy game? Do you think if the game is not film Noir - this game shit or what? I'll be surprised, but it's not.

F

I played the first 2 parts of max, just because there is Noir and drama in the story. Without that, the game was like a game of CoD series, only in 3rd person(where you have to kill thousands of enemies). And the fans the lack of these two elements I think will not forgive.
A naschet film Noir, a little dream, and suddenly in Sao Paulo will be night missions. That's what I meant when I wrote the previous post

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Even if they do, neither of which Noire and speech can not be, because there are fluorescent!

If it wasn't film Noir, and drama in the plot in the previous MP, it just simply would be a completely different game and they would have a lot of other fans who admire Codom for example.