3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FERRUMM 17.02.20 11:03 pm

I'm a fan of max Payne 1,2 but not 3 (Max Payne 3)

I am against playing Max Payne 3 because I believe that the accumulated experience of the authors of the first two parts were simply washed away in the toilet, due to the fact that has changed the scene, the darkness of the game and the appearance of HS. One gets the feeling that the streets of Brazil's Sao Paulo runs full of homeless, and not Max Payne.
I hope you understand me
126 Comments
Sort by:
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 17.02.20

We can be so, but right now I think b few people remember the first two parts as they came out a long time ago, if they were like CoD. Here is the highlight of Noir, and not allows you to forget about these games

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 17.02.20

I know this ending in the second part they introduced us astray. Now whether Mona in the third part or not is impossible to say for sure. What will happen in the third part is not yet clear, but may be it will be a series of questions obtained in the first and second parts.

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Pai Cheng-Tien
Question by Mona already discussed here) And as it became clear it would be. When you pass the game more challenging (closed initially) the level of complexity, Mona in the end survives. Besides, I saw it in some gameplay video MP3.

O
Operativnik 17.02.20

You really play a game,and then create a theme. How do you know that this part will be worse?

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.02.20

Do not talk nonsense, the game nobody played - but you are already making such conclusions.

V
VoiceWithin 17.02.20

Those who played the first two max 2002-2003-4 in the area and if this area was their childhood,it is not surprising that the 3 max they don't like..like me,the controls on the old Maxam is an inexplicable feeling..so have any favourite old game that you lost in a happy childhood,and then BAM and G slipped..at first appearance,it's something..shaved in a t-shirt(white.. byeeee),with a beard,anyways this is not Max Payne,and we old it will not recognize the second atmosphere and action on screen I noticed that he's hot,he goes in the tank..it is not the same as in the first 2 parts..when it was snowing,cold new York rain.. and you're the one running around on the streets and in the buildings and destroy (not stupid) enemies..in General I have the feeling and even Associaciya that the game will be HS,and not Max Payne,but the Association I have with the game TOTAL OVERDOSE

S

Sagara, the appearance of the protagonist. About the game still really does nothing. Read the post above (namely 19.03.10 08:53)

m
misha-mifody 17.02.20

I really liked the first two parts max (you can say I'm a fan of the game), but the third I'm waiting with great interest! And the looks of the new max I very much like it - looks like a tough nut Ala Bruce Willis, only with a beard!

A
Antonich95 17.02.20

The stupidity of some: I don't like the game because you don't like the screenshots! But the game's not out yet!!!

G
GameR67776 17.02.20

the logic in the claim is...the current run is not necessary

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Antonich95
I agree.

Can only speculate but not draw conclusions.

S
Sacrolash 17.02.20

Vooobsche not understand the game Series Medal of honor and Cal of Duty. There is NO feeling that you're in a war, Yes, MB is beautifully made shooting and so on. etc., but there you run without fear and knocked piles of stupid NPC. From childhood respect of Wolfenstein. In New that came out not played, but all the old version of cling. There really are felt all the jokes, especially in Stalingrad.
2 max liked the second, because in terms of graphics and detail it somehow better and the gameplay better there. But in the second the Max as a Character is not so( the First was more fun. Third, I think I'm afraid that there will be, judging by the screenshots, not much to say, but something tells us that the game is not(

A
Andrew96 17.02.20

max payne 3 didn't need to create.
in the second part, all the characters died(except for max razumeetsa)

it sort of was a hint that this is the End of the series max and that's FINAL CANECR

H
Hippie_Dog 17.02.20

Andrew96
You could not see played in the second part. Max is alive, Mona is alive (if you beat the game on the highest difficulty level), and bravura alive.

T
Teftelina 17.02.20

For the one who said that will envelop the darkness and his life will be hell.

W
WarPayne 17.02.20

Agent00Sasha
You could not see played in the second part. Max is alive, Mona is alive...

the idea where I found that though at which level of complexity Mona alive like in the first part, took a bullet in the forehead and in the second again ivac karoch neiskljuchaet that Mona would live and prikluchenia the old guy just starting

A
Alex Mahone 17.02.20

1 and 2 of the course left only positive impressions. About the third part yet, silly to say, as a game nobody played. That's when it will be released, then it will be possible to judge whether the game succeeded or not.

S

But R*, I don't remember to have had at least one failed project. Well, waiting, waiting.

j
joxxy 17.02.20

Manhunt is One of the failed projects of Rockstar Games.

S

Manhunt is one of the best projects of R*.