3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FERRUMM 17.02.20 11:03 pm

I'm a fan of max Payne 1,2 but not 3 (Max Payne 3)

I am against playing Max Payne 3 because I believe that the accumulated experience of the authors of the first two parts were simply washed away in the toilet, due to the fact that has changed the scene, the darkness of the game and the appearance of HS. One gets the feeling that the streets of Brazil's Sao Paulo runs full of homeless, and not Max Payne.
I hope you understand me
126 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Mahone 17.02.20

About Manhunt, for discussion of this game there is a special forum. As for the message unknown user, then, perhaps, I have to disagree. In my opinion, Manhunt is a very good game even.

D
Dobronrav 17.02.20

When I see the looks of the new max Payne I thought at first that it is his enemy.

S
SEGA_RUS 17.02.20

hmm...the first Association - Kane&Lynch 2 and Just Cause 2
the only thing that I could remember all 6 screens:
http://media.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/global_data/screens/1280x720/4.jpg - a mission with a tanker and a Russian in the first Peine
http://media.rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/global_data/screens/1280x720/3.jpg - the first Chapter is the first of Payne's( but th-they have summer, not winter)

and screens 1 2 5 6 even Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2 remind
although...early to say anything about the 3rd part
we have to wait for the demo or gameplay video
then we can make the first conclusions

O
OLEGXXXI 17.02.20

I don't know how some here look, but the photo is not Max Payne, any adequate person will see that the face is not his. It's a greasy smelly bum, not Paine. I'm not talking about the bleakness, style, etc., etc., everything related to the game judging by the screenshots have changed. I understand that it is necessary to play the game and then say, but if you do not like the look of the car, you'll buy it?

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 17.02.20

OLEGXXXI
+1

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

What's the difference what figure in the game of thumb?!! I absolutely do not care! The main thing is run smartly, listened to Claudia and adequate, and that goal is normally displayed...

M
Master Chih 17.02.20

Perhaps will contribute.
It is clear that Max Payne 3 compared to the first parts will be different. And it's not in the setting or the gameplay. The case developer. Finnish Remedy Entertainment created the legendary and adult Noir story that no one has never surpassed. Get it from Rockstar Vancouver? I doubt it. Most likely we'll get another shooter with shelters and, if lucky, good story.
Well, if I'm wrong and the third part will be the best game in the series... Hallelujah!

F

Helena No4ka
Indeed, there was no difference no, if the game wouldn't have been called Max Payne. And so, what I see from the screenshots, it's not Max Payne, this is another GTA clone and God forbid I be mistaken in this

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

And... for God's Sake!!! Let it be Max Payne with elements Gtashki. Great!!!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 17.02.20

Hmm, I don't think Max Payne with elements of GTA is an awesome game. If the roots first going from dark film Noir, something about the elements of GTA, even speech can not be. However, Rockstar alas, this will kill the game this way.

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

Hmm, I don't think Max Payne with elements of GTA is an awesome game
YES no need to wait on each new game that it will be super. Let it be what it will be :)

F

Helena No4ka
Shephard is right!! And I say this: games with elements of GTA hundreds (though not all worthy of attention), and like max Payne 1-2 units

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

What he is right? The fact that Rockstar... will kill the game?

F

I agree with the first two sentences. About the last predlojeniya agree for 70%

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

Agree... disagree... think...
I'll take it with hands and feet that's what will come without hesitation! It's a fact :)
I'm sure that many will do the same :D

F

I also will take it without hesitation. Only if Rockstar doesn't change anything, the impression of it will not how from the first two parts. It is also, unfortunately, a fact=)

H
Helena No4ka 17.02.20

I have from Rockstar have always been a good experience. No matter what I do, will be fine!

H
Hekit 17.02.20

Helena No4ka
Just waiting for this post xD +1 !

D
Dobronrav 17.02.20

Don't know, Max Payne elements Gtashki it's not Max Payne. Anyway judging by the screenshots and Noir will not, generally sucks.
I'll take it with hands and feet that's what will come without hesitation!
I do not know, I first learned of the box :). Anyway, would be better if it was not, Max Payne 3. Will spoil the whole series, and so there would be a series of games that are good equilibrium.

J
JavierAcht 17.02.20

stupid topic