3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archi180 17.02.20 11:20 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Tom Clancy's The Division)

And here came the next masterpiece from Ubisoft , share impressions.
128 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glowcraftgaming 17.02.20

Graphene has disappointed me. And at E3 so her PR!

P
Podvipodvertov 17.02.20

I really liked the game. To be honest I was not expecting too much, he knew just what this toy and all. Videos, reports, previews, anything that is not watched and not watched at all. In the end got what she got, good, quality game without any false hopes and failed to meet expectations.
Generally I am not picky in any game I always try to see only advantages than disadvantages. Played in the first, third and fourth edge lights, went through all the assassins except unity, in every game I saw only the good, images, history, events, world, here.
First and foremost struck by the fact how much a sophisticated city, every inch of which is a work of art. The streets, the alleys, the garbage pile height in the first floor, the cars, stray dogs, crowds of homeless people and people trying somehow to survive, just unspeakable atmosphere I'm there to run, tried to walk as if in a Museum. The graphics are beautiful, in the streets, the halls, playing on all max at 1080p. do not stop to admire her.
I do not know what to compare this game, I thought that it will be similar to GTA 5 online, well that's not true. There I was insanely bored, though it was possible to buy cars, houses, etc., were not specific purpose, because of what the feeling that they are playing in the shuffle. There is no such, probably because it's a completely different game has its own individual atmosphere and plot, is the goal. Here I am interested to collect weapons, upgrade it, look for clothes anyway to download character.
Really liked the combat system, especially shelter. Sitting behind the stove, you can first safely to select a character for a shelter to hide on, as if in some sort of XCOM 2, and after pressing he will run where he was sent. Well, the battle itself cause only positive emotions. Simple fights I'm going by myself, but the major operation I'm in the company of randomly selected players, with no long wait, I was not. Come to the place of beginning of the mission, wairau complexity, looking for players and in battle, everything is done very quickly.
While adequate across players, cover each other, wound up, do not run forward and give the opportunity to collect things effortlessly. Took three of us one operation at max. difficulty, slowly cleaned out each room, the end boss, very strong and hardy flamethrower, above us on two levels, causing heavy damage. One player was killed, came at us, thinking overwhelm us, but the second player began to distract him, and I sidestepped and ran to treat the wounded, in the end we are again three. So they passed it each other in lifting, diverting and going from different sides. After the completion of the mission, said goodbye, and fled. And this is the third such mission.
Don't play much, only 20 hours, but the desire to quit the game and certainly not worth 2000 rubles. For example, if playing in the same GTA 5 online (dionco I have three times passed) or Diablo 3, I two or three hours of lost interest in these games, I realized that is not mine, it's still fun to play as for the first time. So who would not say, the game failed and I say this without bigotry.

V
VIND146 17.02.20

In General, describe their point of view. I was waiting for the Division as well as all since the gameplay in the video looked very cool and wanted to play. But I was waiting for beta and was not going to pre-order her. And once out of beta I started getting into this game... and turned it off in 27 minutes. I for some reason totally not impressed and nastuchal. But still I decided yesterday to buy the game and after 6 hours I was just immersed in this gaming universe. I don't know how it happened that in the beta I was just nastuchal, but from the release version I can't look away. At first it will seem that there is 100% need company to play ,but it just seems, one, there is something to do : the passage of different quests, look for loot or try your luck in the dead zone. But the time will come when the one you already can not cope and will need a team and want to collect it you need friends with the game... It's not necessarily, on the mission where you need to go in co-op you can start searching for the players and all the players who played with me was adequate and played a team game and though we didn't even talk, we just did it right. This is a very big plus of the game when strange players are not annoying, but on the contrary, you help. There bosses and then have really hard, but if you play team it is possible to remove without problems. Pleased with the customization of weapons, it is simple , but effective. Map at first glance seem small, in the game all the way, time passes mainly begana back and forth. Graphics is really very beautiful although I would not say that next gen, but I always still what picture, most importantly what the game itself. Himself loot comes across very high quality, basically, I always sell things that they picked up on missions, and once spent the money on the sight and all, but it always comes some new more powerful weapons or equipment, perhaps it is that in the beginning. In the dark zone is really dangerous, but there's more chance of finding quality weapons and armor important to be careful if you decided to do it with other players, feel free to get rid of you and pick up your welcome( this happens very often). And for Chalov 6 games I got so far, very positive emotions from the game and I'm sure there delayed for a long time and hope it gets better!

T
TheDisgusting 17.02.20

So, I will write my impressions of the game. I have to say, I haven't played in OBT\PTA, the only one that watched this footage from E3, so the game wasn't expecting much, although I love the grind game in the style of Diablo III (about 4 thousand simulated hours in total). To try gave friend, thanks to the system of sharing the incentive. And here's the introductory video that tells about the smallpox epidemic, which claimed the lives of millions of people, that on the streets of new York raging devastation, the city is ruled by gangs, I'll play an agent of a special unit, designed to restore order in the city. Well, on the background of a lot of games about zombies, something fresh. Immediately serves for the training of a very large order of 30-40 minutes, even at an average pace, catches the eye nice graphics (Yes, it's not the level of E3, but the lighting, staging, the number of objects doing their job, which is only the drifting in this game!). The storyline itself is not Intrusive and felt that the emphasis here is not on the plot, and the atmosphere, side quests like in a MMORPG, go, bring, secure, protect, turn on the switch, kill the gang leader and his assistants, just note that for the data of the mission we have resources which will continue to pump our database, in The Division base is a tree to develop your character, opening a specific block, you get a set of talent, skills and benefits. Many of the players or the publication criticized the game for the uniformity of these missions, but again, this game is about the grind, it's the same in other games of this genre, aren't we killing the same monsters in the same dungeons Diablo 3 to obtain the necessary resources? Once in Manhattan, you will start your journey, the city is divided into zones, Hell's kitchen, Garment district, times square, etc., each zone has a level requirement of character, a safe zone (aka reference point), a set of mini-missions and side quests. Here and reveals the work of designers of Ubisoft , each area is different from each other, the size of the streets, architecture, a real building is completely migrated to virtual new York, go on the streets surviving inhabitants of the city (someone asks for help, someone is stealing food, someone siphoning gas from cars, looters, animals, all that fills the city). It is not necessary to run at breakneck speed from checkpoint to another, is simply to walk at least another hour to feel the atmosphere of the game.
After receiving a certain level, will open up story missions,raids, here is revealed the second bold plus the game is a cooperative game mode. Yes, all you can go to one, but first- it will be difficult, and secondly it will not be as interesting. These levels are similar, we go through the key points of the task killing n is the number of enemies, and fulfilling orders click,find,kill, and the final match will be fat boss, the scheme is simple, but the flow of the shootings is striking. Sometimes the feeling that you're playing XCOM. A positional battle determines the outcome of the battle, the enemies are divided into types, while different groups use different approach in combat. The guys with the flamethrowers do not hesitate to go ahead burning down your shelter and you along with them, simple bandits and robbers on the contrary, do not have coordinated action, well guys the first tier (warriors) tactfully hold advantageous positions and firing only from shelters. So the combat system itself, The Division does not tolerate aggressive style, go ahead here will not work.
Shooting in the game is very nice, the weapons are divided into classes, each instance has parameters recoil, rate of fire etc. Our good AK47 briskly goes to heaven , if clamping LKM and Vice versa M416 or SCAR-L allow easy control of the trunk and apply a precise hit to the head. But Russian weapons do not worry, there is an excellent modification system of weapons: gun, barrel, store, handle all can be modified, every detail affects the behavior of the weapon, hung compensator, laser sight and reflex sight - and that's our AK is not inferior to counterparts from the West.
Level 10 (about 3-4 hours of slow play) you will find on the map the entrance to the Dark zone - zone farm and pvp (although pvp is a dubious part at the moment, rarely seen aggressive player especially in low-level locations, and murderers of peaceful become renegades, which everyone can see on the map - usually these do not last long), it kept patrols of enemies, for whose murder you get a new currency, new gear, level. Mining itself there is not immediately available, for example seizing a rare gun or rifle, you need to go to the evacuation zone, to call the helicopter and to hold on to it to send the booty to their base, then the fun begins, that same feeling when in my backpack purple gun, and you have to keep fighting off waves of enemies, so also can attack other players by sending your loot to yourself.
Did the game? For me personally - Yes! I got what you wanted, you should not complain about the small amount of content at launch, Diablo III was also empty at the start, and revived with the release of DLC, it was exclusive Destiny.

Spoiler

D
DM88337 17.02.20

My expectations were not met,the graphics were deceived and in this game there is nothing practical to do.

R
Royal_King 17.02.20

the latest patch cannot be called anything other than vyser: there are lags, which did not exist before + 30 minutes games start wildest friezes, which were not there before! patch no comment

G
Gryxa 17.02.20

HS game. at least not worth svoiz money! Yes after the first run it is possible to sit for hours and like everything,but after reaching level 30 character and a level 50 dark zone-it took me 92 hours,interest in the game is lost...
*all pve mission was held.all Packed up (phones/ information/ drones)
*dressed in full orange gear with close to perfect stats
*bought all the recipes for Hanks and Phoenix currency TK
and the reason to continue to run around this dark area? farm yellow armor which I don't need because my almost perfect,but falls a wild random?
4 out of 10
eschy repeat.the game is not worth the money the publisher asks...

i
iKapusha 17.02.20

initially, the game interesting and exciting, it would be possible to diversify the gameplay, somewhere in any game I've seen it all, I do not remember where

d
deathDM 17.02.20

graphics the game certainly can't boast(though at E3 2013 showing super graphics)this game is open world and buildings that you can go very small in short expectations are not met.

D
Dizz77 17.02.20

About the quality of the graphics from E3 there's a video on YouTube, bourgeois gash and flooded in the network. The picture is divided into two parts, the right graph is from the show, left what we received 8 March. If we agree with you to believe this video, the difference direct Heaven and earth I did not see, but a little better, but again, the graph is good. I have a whole list of complaints about the game lag, the Bahamas, the story and everything else, but the item Graphics with epithets, sad, shitty, etc in the list. I play on the settings of Ultra with no smoothing and all looks good.
About the fact that you can enter buildings, and only those who participate in jobs - Yes, but in games of this format I honestly do not remember this functionality where you can enter in any door (even in Divinity Original sin, not all will be included))))) Just imagine how much they made game, if each house still vnutrennei would have to describe, so doubtful reproach Yubikam. But the lack of parkour upset, we do not need franchised Desmond, give at least the minimum, and that one stump you can climb, and adjacent to the same no.
Here I like the comments, succinct, informative)))))
it would be possible to diversify the gameplay, somewhere in any game I've seen it somewhere

p
paligraf 17.02.20

can't understand what all so hooked on this game and all buy it direct as GTA at the time

M
MikuHadsune 17.02.20

My personal opinion... the game is good and worth the money. Count it as a MMO Grindenko, which will offer you thousands of hours - not worth it. But killing 70-150ч in the game, is quite real. Unless zadrotit like a mad schoolboy. And for 2K you not every game will offer gameplay on 70ch and more.

C
Carelia 17.02.20

That's why when you read the phrase peace empty which can be found in the description for any game,I want to throw such a person in the desert without anything that people enjoyed plenty of entire world in real life.

M
Mikola Kovalchuk 17.02.20

Darkzone - simulator friendly. And little jokes with queues in the game. And so all. Average game, but the shit raspiarennaya (Jubilee can't without it). Barely rating in Seven points. Apparently he threw one more point for PR

M
Max_bond 17.02.20

after a hike in a dark area got so hot in one place.
The faint hearted not to read

1. Development is no good. Better equipment will not crafted, and is not. It all comes down to a dull collection of clothes and their analysis. Let's see what will give the update.
2. Bitch how many times you need to get to 30 - 32 level granitica in the bag on the leg that she exploded, particularly from groups of bandits.
3. It is an RPG or a simulator or arcade shooter? The balance of power nor in PI*do. In any mission on any difficulty, opponents will raspada all and all health. And players with just half of the rounds (if they were smaller at the time of death) and well if resp near the box. Grenades, first aid kits do not raspada in General, no matter how much you were there at the checkpoint, and take them nowhere except to knock. And they don't always fall.
4. The power of a grenade? What they are useless against armored mobs??
5. Of abilities will raspada only two normal. Ulta't respite. After death.
6. Number of grenades, the enemy General as the limited?? NO BL*th!!! Duck why do we have only 2 grenades instead of 15? As it is not balanced.
7. Mobs become smarter, with the level of learning to get around and to hide, goes in the back, surround. There is not to take away. For is a plus. But as it is not uniformly they grow in weaponry and armor.
8. Again about balance. A good example of a test plant. I certainly understand that test and the test. Especially the end. Countless devils are taking down with one shot, I mean sotaneros. With their homies with infinite grenades. And a small group of agents who have already finished everything except cartridges. Because the box beside him.
9. How much health these devils with a shotgun. Especially when they are 8 PCs, and the strong armor and high damage, and movement speed is big. So what is this balance?! Explain to me! The boss with his elite heavies easier to fill up.
10. Resp in the dark zone is a separate PI*Dec. Fit, It's got one small flamethrower. Kill Oberau bus and then herak!! full compaa of the 6 mobs in the head with a large flamethrower. SUU*AND as. And this is not an isolated case. I wonder when I'm surrounded by, but fuck, when you went one place and begin to shoot in another 30 metres and then behind will raspada those you killed 2 minutes ago , it's really annoying. But in the Q building 8 times in a row to go, and nothing can not be.
11. Distance in the game. Some sort of separate universe, 3.4 x and 4x scopes will not bring about almost 12x and 15x does not give the stated multiplicity and close. Well, okay. but how do I determine distance in the game. At least that would understand if I needed the talents associated with distance. But even with a 15x scope is projecting 40 meters aiming is impossible (considered for radius of kits) – so what's the use of talent more damage at a distance greater than 40m. just as an example.
12. Stash. 40 places. Are you serious? It's an RPG not a simulator, only 30 on the DMZ need. Despite the fact that one stash for all characters. Yes Yes. So it is possible to transfer weapons to the second pers. And still wear one all the Persians. Or throw dough the second pers on development. throw back 40 purple gear from the DZ, the second Persian get and sell and have a good stock at the beginning.
13. Shooting from behind corners and cover. Also a terrible thing. Vadisi aim your gun past the corner, but fired into the wall??!! Same with the angle of sight from the roof.
14. Overcoming obstacles. You can jump onto the wall but cannot jump over a table on which stands the computer, or which stands near the table, but in Lexington the conference centre, you can jump over the bar through the machine for bottling.. and a lot of places that you can jump but not able to get off.
15. Throwing grenades through Windows and other glass. It's a mystic of some sort. A good example of an aquarium in the middle of the Russian Consulate. Through it you can shoot but you can't throw a grenade. The video example.

the game is not bad, on the one hand, but there is a clear sense that spat out on the market something unfinished. About the bugs, I generally keep quiet. This is a separate issue. Like patcat, but for the company of the mission so far through the start times.

R
Roman Moskavec 17.02.20

Main ACC I have on pre-order took, but this stock when you buy some) got. The main on the ridiculous pumped to the max possible, and the pvp in tor 64 LVL, gold (first-Class objects 31лвла) and Phoenix DOH, but patience ends, because I completely agree with the person who wrote the comment above, using a review that showed us a completely different game, at least (firstly) in terms of graphics as visualization plays a big role in what you want to play simultaneously, to understand and experience as if it is in fact, a picture at that point in time when we first saw her, it allowed much better than it is now; (in the second) in terms of mechanics, probably not the one I was expecting not necessarily will need to drop off the entire store from say 60 rounds the mob at close range in the head to kill it, and in some moments one little shop))). I understand this is an RPG, but is it supposed to look the same as in all other RPG projects, where all sorts of mages and the knights hammering one bare bundle combo attacks and spells, counting the cubes in strips KHP))))). The bottom line is that many wanted to play the game, and came out as the pattern that is used in all projects of this type, about zatrachivaniya. In my opinion the game about zatrachivaniya, not good with games of survival in the Apocalypse, simply because the atmosphere of fear, despair and hopelessness that are inherent in such crisis, they do not leave any trace, except that the picture creates the atmosphere , but only in the picture, this atmospheric and restricted, everything else is here in abundance and excess that does not fit with the crisis time in the game).

v
vrodenetot 17.02.20

Kratz read what people are writing, I can say one, they have focused on a combination of skills and skills - and they have failed because it is difficult under all cancers to choose the complexity( all tests proletayut to cheer for 15 min) and this complexity doesn't make sense from the com-tion skills, you for fun wacite force skill to 40K and see what gives, this I mean that what they emphasized was not released, but they promise will be released in the new patch! teamwork and a good selection of skills to their use in pve and pvp( pvp is very hard quests in the pvp open loot of Sunda on the map)

Z
ZiiloK 17.02.20

Another grindilka, but with a big budget and nice graphics. Wang, that will last half a year, maybe a year, then forget about it.

G
Gaaazzaaro 17.02.20

cool game

v
viktory_sergios 17.02.20

From the game experience some kind of mixed, I would even say more negative.
+
1. The basic idea about the infection is done perfectly, the main thing that there is no longer sickeningly bored of Zombies;
2. The picture in the game is made soundly, weather effects are amazing;
3. Gameplay seems to be nothing new, but still comfortable and in some degree interesting;
-
1. The lack of any protection against cheaters;
2. The game starts to annoy pretty quickly to pass the main company has to do a palocci, who just made a blueprint. In fact only a few categories of these side effects: hostages, Stripping and holding points, using a Martinet;
3. The bugs, well, it's just a separate issue. Then fell through the map, the enemy creeps out from the pavement or from the cab of the truck and so on;
4. The lack of facial animations in all people, absolutely everyone. The rollerblading.
5. After reaching the maximum level the game just fades away, the story is very short, side effects of history is not enough.
Sugobo personal opinion
1. The lack of players on the main map, too bad it's in the game not implemented;
2. Kraft, it seems the game is, but I found nothing addictive or vital to pass;
3. Sooooo poor character editor, me as a fan to create some sort of do'er, I was extremely disappointed.
4. The map seemed small, without dark zones;
Generally to make open world games Ubisoft able, but to fill this world with life and story ( apart from main ) and also make it interesting to study is extremely rare. So I hope that what I play is only the basis for a good project.