3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
archi180 17.02.20 11:20 pm

Impressions of the game (PC) (Tom Clancy's The Division)

And here came the next masterpiece from Ubisoft , share impressions.
128 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.02.20

Bomber
ohh MMO, and any MMO droch) I play this and like it, but the online on PC is just awful.. and on PS to play it taskbar management can be used to do not want from Griffonia to refuse, transplanting PC

B
Bombardirovschik 17.02.20

Jacob Budnikov
how pissed online on PC?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.02.20

Bomber
Running around in a dark area, never met.. fully complete the game, all the missions took place with the player search during the passage, only two times someone joined

B

Jacob Budnikov
it's sad!
Why?

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.02.20

Bomber
XS, stim statistics says that online 3 thousand is always there, but where are they all.. played on the PS probe 6 hours online the rules were, even the starting mission with 2-3 companions ran

B

Jacob Budnikov
Yes, the probe was a mass of people!

B
Bull_Kin 17.02.20

Everyone who writes about the online , or rather its absence.
Here is the answer: If you don't have 30лал (256) , it is not necessary to write about online. The entire game takes place there. Just a game is not new , on the same engine at times, we have a new product with a bit more map. On this game come on the recommendation , and such player will not be left to look for players. He will go to the team 30лвл (256) , even 1 person can stretch in all sweetnam partner to high complexity. All missions = 30лвл and a partner will take off the armor you got, dragging my companion that will give 256.

p
pavloalex 17.02.20

Jacob Budnikov
Just started the game, a long running one, then decided to invite to run together. People is enough, don't know why you are online empty.
But here they faced another problem: chose one mission, and almost finished, but in the end too much to the guys a lot.
Took a partner, and something pribaldel: the game became harder. And so the mission on hard took place, but with the appearance of a partner is somehow complicated, it's okay, I would like to know?

D
Delphis 17.02.20

until Repack ->I see no reason to play it,waiting for a Repack from hatab to the division and Diablo 3

P
Puzaa 17.02.20

Delphis
Eeee I'm sorry, do you mean you are waiting for the Repack? The game MMORPG, online RPG acchan is not a single with multiplayer. So don't wait for Repack, it will not. Diablo 3 something 4 years ago, I heard a pirate say the server was doing. I do not know now furn business.

D
Delphis 17.02.20

Puzaa
you're a Troll, sooner or later, denovo will fall to Diablo

P
Puzaa 17.02.20

Delphis
At the Diablo 3 was not denovi when Diablo 3 came out of denova did not exist. PC game ustroina so that all the game data is stored on the server (scripts, as I remember maybe even model) the rest on the PC. That's buil such a clever protection game needs a permanent online. Intuziasty do separately server I remember was launched, but now do not know what happened.

D
Delphis 17.02.20

Puzaa
it also hacked all, you only need to create their own servers with the game and to register manually the chances of loss of belongings, there hours 1

B

pavloalex
Yes, when you play with mates mobs become much thicker and more of them. That is, the expectation is that everyone will focusit fire on the enemy.
If someone has one fingering is on the enemies that you kill for yourself and for the guy.

B

Delphis
even in the paid version little play, pirates generally minuscule is going to play, it makes no sense.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 17.02.20

pavloalex
only 5m on the global stage, people's norms, in the dark zone continuously for someone to stumble

P
Puzaa 17.02.20

Delphis
Well, like 5 years already writing the server. The server maintains the count the whole game. Google for it..I can't remember everything as Tama ustroena, but a lot of noise was when it came out. I'm on PS3 and it passed everything. Denovi nope she is 100%.

D
Delphis 17.02.20

Bomber
pirates just run across it in the license play season to season for the sake of the frame. License and be different will get achievements, which is 1000K at least, not considering those who came out to the Supplement *to kill Diablo on Inferno difficulty* * to open a portal to the world Raduzhny*

B

Delphis
XS, even in a pirate cartoon call of duty you play less than the original

D
Delphis 17.02.20

Bomber
you're talking about modern varfayr?