3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gameslove 19.02.20 10:45 pm

First impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

In the first episode everything is just fine, a fascinating and addictive story, great graphics, played on a 4K 3840 x 2160 extension.

Rating 10/10

Waiting for the continuation.
89 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tom X 19.02.20

I agree, the first episode of the second season turned out great. Telltale clearly in shock.

PS If anyone is interested, the song that plays during the credits: Anadel - In The Water

f
frensis0024 19.02.20

On whether elections influence a lot of season 1?

S
ScReaM 031 19.02.20

Short episode, but I liked the way the end of the trailer of episode 2, Clementine said: I thought you were dead as you think, who did she say it?

R
Rexu 19.02.20

probably about Kenny

D
DarksideSVG 19.02.20

ScReaM 031
Most likely nick or his uncle.

R
Rexu 19.02.20

DarksideSVG
Really? The guy who she said was in another group. And when you're choosing between Nick and Peter , one of them dies. So it's definitely not one of them. It can't be Omid, for all obvious reasons. And it's either Krista or Ken. But I want to believe that it was Ken. Although Christa, the same cannot be ruled out.

f
frensis0024 19.02.20

Here to spoil you come??

R
Rexu 19.02.20

frensis0024
I do not know. Most likely the elections from the first season affect the Outlook Clem. When I played it at least four times said that I advised her in the first season. Well, there is Stay away from the cities or You're smarter than all of them put together.

R
Rexu 19.02.20

frensis0024
Sori, my bad. Didn't want to.

M
Mark_Dacascos 19.02.20

Feel sorry for the dog.
P. S. Who will be about to talk spoilers, those go from here. This topic is for those who have passed...

R
Rexu 19.02.20

Grapefruet
I already got freaked out when she grabbed me. Terrible!!! But I just wanted to feed.

R
Rexu 19.02.20

By the way, who saw the Novel (from 400 days), among the corpses in the Creek?

a
alekslp93 19.02.20

In General, the episode is decent, and the mechanics of the Wolf among us pleased. The main plot is also good, but hell, from the individual situations of hand-to-face reaching. Especially the first death in the episode. Just kapets...

s
suarez777 19.02.20

Kenny is alive?I know that Kenny is alive!A gut feeling!They couldn't kill Kenny!!

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 19.02.20

Yes, 1 episode is gorgeous. Compared with the 1st season, greater tension can be felt, it is now time for reflection and choice give less. Yes, and the gameplay was much more diverse (in fact, as in the Wolf Amoung Us), And Yes, the moment with the dog - the most powerful of the whole episode for me.

s
staskrr 19.02.20

You tell me, you play on inglish?

M
Mark_Dacascos 19.02.20

staskrr
Da, is there dialogue at the level of sixth grade. So everything is clear.

R
Ruyder 19.02.20

You idiots here sphalerite?It's impressions of the game and not a discussion!

S
StillAlive163rus 19.02.20

I swear, the first episode I was slightly disappointed((( especially that some dialogues and further actions to counter the emotions Clem. If you select a conflicting dialogue, she frowned and a second later she was smiling. But it is only in the climax of the episode. At the beginning and at the end everything is logical. It is a pity that a common worldview Clem has not changed, though like grown up. Still Clem chic and pulls the whole game IMHO.

M
Mark_Dacascos 19.02.20

StillAlive163rus
It one and the entire first season dragged. And drain full.