3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gameslove 19.02.20 10:45 pm

First impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

In the first episode everything is just fine, a fascinating and addictive story, great graphics, played on a 4K 3840 x 2160 extension.

Rating 10/10

Waiting for the continuation.
89 Comments
Sort by:
l
leonertion 19.02.20

ALEX7436
the game will choose the standard save if you have not played in the first season or remove it

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Speaking of jackets, a friend is near, when Clem is looking for something to burn.

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

You know what I fear? Forced to take delivery.

e
euphoria_punk 19.02.20

And when the second episode?

I
IceFrost 19.02.20

Don't know about you, but I liked both parts. I really think their best games. But 400 days I did not pass, but I think that it will meet expectations. But I can't understand why telltale is releasing its episodes. But if all the episodes will be as short, you have to wait long (the first episode held during the day). And so, I believe that Mr. X it can't be Kenny, because she didn't see his death, however, as the others, but she was not even in this moment with them. And the video says that she thought it has died. It because of unknown sex, although I think it's probably a woman. Despite it all I hope that Mr. X will be Kenny..........

T
Taljan 19.02.20

Again yesterday, the first episode, the impression is only positive, all made at a height so as the first season, looking forward to the second episode.

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

IceFrost
But it saw Omid and Christa.

A
Aleksandr Gricevich 19.02.20

All awesome, as always - but the episode is a bit short. But not long to wait, and while waiting there will be a new episode of The Wolf Among Us )) the Story very much, looking at the changes I've always loved the unexpected turns... I Recommend shorter)

i
irvin.ar 19.02.20

The episode is short and at the beginning of Faile - a pussy in the bathroom had to shoot Christa, then Clem, but why else would the gun be set on the person if not going to shoot?

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Guts it turned out to be.

i
irvin.ar 19.02.20

NightHawkreal
Well, look:
- She kept the gun very steadily, so weapons had to go.
- Took the sight of the child,is to understand that this world podlyanki you can expect even from the girls with school satchels.
- Somehow survived and kept a cool head, and it speaks to her moral fortitude because to survive such a hell very difficult psychologically.

..... and then, Oh, I shot a man, throws the gun and starts to whine. Well, just pzdts as plausible.

K
KolyanYCh 19.02.20

The game is gorgeous! The first season was a breeze. Looking forward to the second and here! He came from! And I know - not a penny spared when I bought a pass for the second season! Yes, you can feel that the time for choosing answer in dialogs became even less, this story turns out even more exciting and creates a very strong feeling of chance events, although the game is linear mostly. Yeah, maybe it's a movie, but it's awesome! There were a few predictable moments, but mostly everything was great. A very memorable moment in the toilet when Clem went for the bottle of water, and keep the gun on the sink. Silly, but it's still a little girl, she is still to be found. And yet, it seems to me that the second season will be something like growing up Clem and in the end it will be already tempered and smart girl. The first episode of the second season 10/10!

E
EnderWarrior 19.02.20

Graphics in my opinion was better, I almost threw up when Clem was stitched up. And I was in the last part of raschleneniya hands there was no gag reflexes. Also awesome music.

R
RuslanV20 19.02.20

I think that one of the second season graphics became better

F
Fireflow 19.02.20

I finally realized what bothers me in the second season. Was more action, more QTE, less walking-rojdeniya and small talk. And I was, frankly, not very happy. All the time some events happen, there is no time to think about it, just walk and wander, take a break between the saturated aksenovym events, feel the atmosphere. Conversations became less, and - according to the case, and how the disclosure of the characters, how their background? That's who Sarah is? Where she's from, how she lived before the Apocalypse, why was left alone, without a mother, with your father? And who is Rebecca, where she lived, how she and her husband met, what she did before the Apocalypse? And so practically with all the heroes.

m
manspider 19.02.20

Fireflow
two + this pollen

I
IMooNI 19.02.20

Fireflow
I noticed that too =( maybe next episodes will reveal =)

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Fireflow
The people around it now don't care for them the main thing to survive.

S
Succulentus 19.02.20

In fact after 2 years after the start of the Apocalypse, all in the first place is who you are now, not who he was before. Everything else is gone.

p
pashalet 19.02.20

Summing up his feelings: Clementine adoration post.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/walking_dead_season_2/klementini_oboganiya_post-110088/