3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gameslove 19.02.20 10:45 pm

First impressions of the game (The Walking Dead: Season 2)

In the first episode everything is just fine, a fascinating and addictive story, great graphics, played on a 4K 3840 x 2160 extension.

Rating 10/10

Waiting for the continuation.
89 Comments
Sort by:
e
euphoria_punk 19.02.20

Held in the same breath, the plot is very pleased, it was a sad moments(such as with a dog or when at the end of the episode was bitten by the man), QTE scenes are just gorgeous, especially in the beginning, where Clementine runs away from the bandits. But we'll see what happens in the next episodes, but I think they will be too cool!
Some screenshots
Spoiler

v
vanoz13 19.02.20

how long the gameplay is?

K
Karasuba 19.02.20

Why does everyone say that the game is so chic ?Conversations on what does not influence ,all of the scripts work,the election at present .For example in the beginning, we are not allowed to take a gun to the toilet ,and because of this Omid died a very stupid death (developed clearly wanted to kill him) or not dog nezhdana was of course .
We make the whole game to let the tears and not to choose .He died,that one died ,all died.Although I expected it to be a choice between Brad pitt (painfully and he looks like him) and Peter .And always want the HS to push the blame 1 season,2 .

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

Well, the place Omeed could be any.

I have to be honest the selection is not quite understand, we have to see what happens in the second episode.

S
SonRa 19.02.20

Hi!
I'm sorry for the stupid question, but is there any information or comments from the developers about the characters from 400 Days? I really liked the first episode of the second season, but at the same time, I am very upset that there is no hint of the characters from 400 Days, but each of them was quite an interesting story that was never solved.

B
BorderZone - Pograniche 19.02.20

SonRa
400 days and some remained in the camp, and someone was driving with the Waist (or as it there) to a camp in the North. So, in the moments following episode shows that the survivors get to some camps. Here and there they wait.

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

And maybe got in an ambush.

A
AxelV777 19.02.20

It's official - Clem cool as the daughter of Chuck Norris. Small that broke through the crowd of zombies, soaked about five and fucked that big bull, and sewed herself!!! It is a gesture. Show me a first-grader, 12 years old, who could sew up myself!!!

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

If you want to live close, and who can not - he was already dead. By the way at least one mistake she made.

T
Tokrem 19.02.20

save from the first season has wrapped, and the game strange memory of Clementine on the amputation and when talking about Whether there is a choice I killed him
Although my choice in the first season was different.

c
chumbarakasa 19.02.20

Tokrem
When she says I killed him - it just means he died of her stupidity if she was not so naive he wouldn't have died.

p
pashalet 19.02.20

chumbarakasa
It is not necessary to draw explanations for the ears, justifying developers) In this case, Clem said, It was my fault. And here everything is loud and clear - I killed him. (I.e. exactly as Clem speaks honestly about a dead dog). It seems that the creators just thought what the canonical version of the end of season 1 will be the murder of Lee. Well, the choice of the player... with him in this series especially never considered, right?))

Generally it is noticeable that the success of the first part - a Telltale Games intoxicated. That is not the best way affected the beginning of the second season. Before the whole game had a feeling that you're influenced by absolutely everything. And the fact that your election was illusory - it was found out only during the second pass. Now, the series has become shorter, and choice (my feeling) much less. And moral problems Clem (from the series: whether to kill the dog, and water the if water the dying bandit?) - against the background of growing the first season look just a pale shadow. After the gorgeous endings Episode 1 - waiting for more. Hopefully, Telltale Games will be able to cheer up my staff and will continue to be interesting.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 19.02.20

The drama in the episode of the simple rolls. Zhesche first season. And the song in the credits is perfect.

N
NightHawkreal 19.02.20

pashalet
Not everything should be taken literally, just shot - it's not murder, but his stupid antics of Clem do killed Did and blames himself for it.

It seems to you, because you're already in the first episode I realized the illusory nature of choice. Although there is a choice between uncle and nephew is not as simple as Doug and Carly.

n
nikmah 19.02.20

pashalet
Nobody attracts the explanations behind the ears, if you choose the phrase: I killed him - it does not shoot Lee, Clem will really say that he died because of her mistakes.

L
La-Rage 19.02.20

RexuRexu
haha me too

L
La-Rage 19.02.20

suarez777
they killed Kenny you bastards

L
La-Rage 19.02.20

SonRa
at the end of the episode 1 on the river lies a man in a black leather jacket with a design on the back he is from 400 days

p
pashalet 19.02.20

nikmah
Clear) I just this option was not chosen, I decided that discrepancy. Well - another plus in the Treasury of Telltale))

A
ALEX7436 19.02.20

Damn, I do not see save. the first of the season. Maybe someone knows what the problem is? And how will this affect the game...ie if I play without my save? SPS.