3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babay63 23.09.19 11:25 am

Crashes the game has stopped working"windows\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good time of the day or night. Guys help solve the problem. All played fine with the mod on version 1.2.5.1. the game is for all time not once did not take off. Installed the mod like to change the loading screen and the game first time out. Newly launched - flew again. And now every time I launch it crashes at the same place - at the entrance to the menu. Deleted the game and re-installed. The same. And with mods already tried without them. now nothing helps. And now in any version of any set she's out. The wood on vidyuhi current updates do not require. Th now what to do ???? Can someone bypass this problem know????? Please help))))
103 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.sasha 23.09.19

To get to the desktop folder My documents folder Euro Truck Simulator 2 and start a new game.If it continues to crash,clean the registry using any program with a search in the registry (e.g. Registry First Aid.).In the search engine keys in the registry drive in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and click search.The program will find all the keys after you delete the game should run fine.

b
babay63 23.09.19

b.sasha

Thank you very very much. And because of what this nonsense originated? For the future what would you know...

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

Some mod was deconfliction with another mod,but before that registered in the savegame.Run even if the fashion is impossible,because it is already spelled out.The most reliable way to remove the buggy mods is to run the game, Ctrl+Alt+Del to minimize the game to tray,go to the folder with the mod and with the help of Unlocker and delete unnecessary mod to expand the game and let sleep,play when you next start to fly will not.

b
babay63 23.09.19

b.sasha

Did everything as told. The registry cleaned Registry First Aid. Same problem - crashes on the same place((((((. Did the following : tried to delete your profile save AMI. The game started and took off. In General, if I delete my profile with the game everything is OK when I go back again and add again the same missions. By the way I tried to clean the registry. But the thing is - I don't want to re-start the game. Maybe there are still options which the thread is not to start a new game))))))?????? I wanted to use your second advice( Unlocker) , the crash occurs at the startup menu.

X
Xydoj85 23.09.19

babay63
the same thing happened, I removed the last set of fashion and everything became Robit

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

babay63
Apparently You'll have to start a new game if you don't help sequential deletion of graphical mods.But in the future you just need to do a backup of savegames before adding mods,and such problems will not arise.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

babay63
Still in folder, subfolder save sopranos has AutoSave,leave them and the rest is removed.Poeksperementiruyte.

b
babay63 23.09.19

b.sasha

Mean avtosave to leave and to delete everything else(autosave_job,autosave_drive,1) - tried doesn't work. Or automatically creates a new profile, or departure of the next....

s
stasik 50 23.09.19

guys good day to you.such a poser put the mod on the map Mapv1.2 - By LiNuX now Navigator is not working what to do with this

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

Stas 50
It is on this map,or at all,but in any case, the color mod on the Navigator,or if there is another mod on the map.

s
stasik 50 23.09.19

there are a few mods but I downloaded a different version of the card mine is a different version TSM_Map_1.5 but mod rosiyu prischlos to remove

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

Please help guys. put the game v.1.2.5.1. everything works. but after some time when the game crashes to desktop with a message that the Program is not working. to close the program. and sometimes the message is not. and it was during the trip. fashion do not put not like. from a friend on the same computer goes without poured. What do I do then? win 7, 3.00 RAM, nvidia 9600 gt.

s
sledg 23.09.19

The ability that once was,when DAF entered.I restart the game and it's fine.And about the mods in vain,some going on and fix the realism.The speed of traffic,the swaying of the cabin,the sounds of traffic in the cockpit, etc.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
Driver and libraries.Updated.

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

What libraries? and firewood new. Directx is fully updated. OpenGL 4.0 is. I don't know. Well, fashion does not put because first I want the developer to assess, and then, when pall that thread to change you. by the way the GTS is the same heh...it happens. but first ETS all namul.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
If Windows 7,then you need the libraries:
RuntimePack Lite
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
This is a library for error-free running applications under OpenGL and Directx.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
And still,check just in case the cooler is spinning or not,may be a lot of dust,what the hell.I have the feeling the description that the graphics load or chipset or none is heated under load.

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

b.sasha
Basically you're right. there was a problem with overheating nvidia 9600 gt. new games were, and the old was passed out mother. then he took out and was in shock, thermal paste smeared all over the yogurt everywhere. had to put a nvidia 9600 gt from msi. there fan plenty. and problems disappeared. about the libraries. put unsubscribe.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
It is good that you know what you write,then be sure to check the chipset,wiggled it(just turn off the computer),if it moves take it off and change the thermal paste.Operating temperature of the chipset(graphic led) 55-70 ° C,and thermal paste dries quickly.

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

Forgot an important fact to point out. when ETS 2 crashes without a message, see the desktop, but the game is still going. hear the sounds and buttons control act. on a work table the mouse cursor is not displayed. we have to turn off the game with Alt + F4. And crashes, both at high and at low to medium graphics settings. so overheating due to the graphics shouldn't be the idea. Procer is tightly. not wobbly. now put the last item NET 4.0 wanted 4.5 but it is blocked. and everything is set. I will try.