3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
babay63 23.09.19 11:25 am

Crashes the game has stopped working"windows\" (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

All good time of the day or night. Guys help solve the problem. All played fine with the mod on version 1.2.5.1. the game is for all time not once did not take off. Installed the mod like to change the loading screen and the game first time out. Newly launched - flew again. And now every time I launch it crashes at the same place - at the entrance to the menu. Deleted the game and re-installed. The same. And with mods already tried without them. now nothing helps. And now in any version of any set she's out. The wood on vidyuhi current updates do not require. Th now what to do ???? Can someone bypass this problem know????? Please help))))
103 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
Do not check the processor and the chipset,near the CPU to a small radiator.This is the chipset.Through it is a signal to the graphics card,and if it overheats,the protection system will suspend the running process,protecting the chipset from damage.

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

found about you. the norm. right now, played like crashes. but that's just the brakes from where it came from. is, then sec. gets up and goes again. for sure about the crashes yet I can not say. still poorly played.

s
superinvalid 23.09.19

b.sasha
Like now is fine. thank you very much. what really good fashion there? I now hate that name machines are not real. and the company also invented.but what about the rocking of the cab then wrote, too, can try. please advise what thread fashion that would be a game to reality to bring maximum. and yet the roads are real lengths and time too.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

superinvalid
Download mod packs for cards,that there is honor in a folder(a list with mods 64 pieces).Auto checked neglicie fashion.If you need anything write to the PM.About the brakes:beginning of the route, pause for a smoke or drink some tea,during this time, pause the game stabiliziruemost continue will not continue.

J
Junkers813 23.09.19

Guys please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it. Updated ETS v 1.2.5. to 1.2.5.1, the patch installed without problems,but for some reason the game says the old version is 1.2.5 and when again start the installation of the new patch, then climbs out the window where it says that latest version is already installed. What to do not cut!!!

V
Vad44575 23.09.19

b.sasha
I set all. Does not help. Still crashes.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

Vad44575
What? To be more specific.

s
shift4209 23.09.19

Skinte plz link. on torrent the latest (free) version of the toy.... THANKS IN ADVANCE.

E
Elman 85 23.09.19

shift4209
http://www.playground.ru/redirect/bigtorrents.org/publ/euro_truck_simulator_2_v_1_3_1s_mods_2012_pc_repack_rus_by_xatab/49-1-0-48521

D
Dima3007 23.09.19

I have been getting game crashes constantly played 5 minutes and I already all pereprobyvala help pliz

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

Дима3007
If there are departures on the version of the game ( default ) 1.3.1. you need to pay attention to your computer . The game is very sensitive to RAM , virtual memory , defragment and cleanup disks . Write to me in PM data iron and log the game crashes.

T
Tommy Atkins 23.09.19

guys help gives a custom error runtime error microsoft visual c++ what to do?

T
Tommy Atkins 23.09.19

b.sasha but if I instead net framework 4.0 net framework is 4.5, the game will start?

M
McLaren MP4-4 23.09.19

Tommy Atkins,all the necessary libraries installed (microsoft visual c++)?
Sometimes errors occur because of crookedly installed dirext 9\10.
Try to reinstall dirext.

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

Tommy Atkins
Should start if all the other libraries are installed . McLaren MP4-4 correctly writes to you , definitely need microsoft visual c++ , and OpenGL and Directx. The game itself is made for two launcher apps OpenGL and Directx .
When you install the game at the time of the request to install Directx. and microsoft visual c++ is desirable to connect the Internet to update and correct installation launcher dll file .

M
MeGa123123 23.09.19

I go to the game label discontinued operation of the program Euro Truck Simulator 2 - steam is set, all libraries, OpenGL and Directx. the registry cleaned the mess( what to do? comp all games pulls this crashes error(

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

MeGa123123
Try to do run this : otkryvaesh game folder then the bin folder - the folder win_x86 - run file command line troubleshoot_gl.cmd ( if you went to close the game ) and start immediately located the file ( picture ) eurotrucks2.exe . If the game is still not gone - just run the file eurotrucks2.exe on behalf of the Administrator . When all else fails, write in PM , we will investigate.

M
MeGa123123 23.09.19

b.sasha
Thank you all start) respect you)

e
er236 23.09.19

Hi all tell me what could be the problem when I click to obgadit truck another driver crashes have me terminated the program Euro Truck Simulator 2 - steam does anyone know how to fix this error?

b
b.sasha 23.09.19

er236
The only reason for the use of fashion to a different model , which was spelled out instead of the default and the mercenary . If such a model had been removed , the machine left the mercenary and go to the menu, the truck will not . Install ago model mod and sell the mercenary , then remove the mod . mercenary need to buy another car , and even better to fire and hire another .